Eric & Calleigh Thread #29: slkdjfhaslsjkdfhksajhkjhsdfomg!!!!!!!11 ♥!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by midnight_tiptoes, Apr 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jessica237

Jessica237 Pathologist

Re: Eric & Calleigh Thread #29:

Man, Eric kicking the door down is like, the sexiest thing I've ever seen that man do. No, throwing Cooper to the ground like that is. Oh forget it, that entire scene is the sexiest thing ever. :D And he did it ALL for Calleigh. She can't not jump him after that, right?

Dammit, why does Eric not get to beat people up more often for Calleigh? :lol: :devil: I don't care if she's a strong woman and doesn't need Eric to beat people up for her; I just want to see more seriously-pissed-off Eric. :D

2. midnight_tiptoes

midnight_tiptoes Head of the Day Shift

That was pretty fucking sexy. I always thought if something happened to Calleigh he'd get all angsty and anxious, but he was downright pissed as all hell. Imagine what he'd do if he got his hands on the kidnappers.

Calleigh should be in trouble every week. I could retire my vibrator.

3. Sab

Sab Witness

I wonder if he'll tell Calleigh or if maybe somehow she finds out through Cooper. Maybe he presses charges or something???

Somehow she has to find out...

4. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

She better find out and we better get somethig between them when they find her or I will SCREAM!!! ;) And she better press charges too...this is way above and beyond using someone's credit card...Cooper IS the reason these two guys kidnap her...if he didn't have the webiste then they never would have thought of kidnapping her to use her CSI skills. Nor would she have had the exposure necessary for them to find her.

Well after seeing that pic of the guys around the poker table....he looks like he wants to do more than shoot the guy!! I mean he is sitting far away could you imagine if he were able to get his hands on him? Look what he did to Cooper and his door!!! He would rip the guys throat out. ;)

5. hiphugaholic

hiphugaholic Rookie

I just saw in ET an interview with Emily about tonight's ep. She said that it was possible that she may not recover from it/could be traumatic :borg: (don't know exactly what that emoticon is and maybe leela would put up a clip soon). Anyway, maybe this time it would be Eric who could comfort her and could tell her that everything would be ok. Him sleeping over to make sure she sleeps well is also something I can live by :D

6. Marija_Magdalena

Marija_Magdalena Pathologist

I hope Eric is going to do some serious but kicking tonight. I`m sory I can`t watch it:( But you`ll guys will tell me all about it, right?

7. Sab

Sab Witness

OMG that pic. Wow. I'm super excited now!

8. carolinam91

carolinam91 Police Officer

mmm. . . really? I also watch ET, but I didn't see them interviewing Emily, all I saw was David/Horatio, but I hope Eric is there to comfort her, 2hrs to go for me!!!!

9. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

Well CalleighEricfan saw the ep already and had this to say in the spoiler thread...

Eric tells her he wouldn't know what he would do if something happened to her and offers to drive her home! She gives in and lets him take her home :eek:

Well is about time that something freaks Cal out long term. I mean the "trauma" she supposedly suffered from her ex committing suicide in her lab was bleh to say the least....so something as traumatic as this better put a crack in that hardened shell of hers and of course lead her right to Eric's waiting arms ;)

Did anyone get the chance to record the ET segment with Emily? if so, can you post somewhere where we can see it?

Last edited: Apr 2, 2008
  10. Jennifer

Jennifer Lab Technician

Someone needs to write that fic...

11. hiphugaholic

hiphugaholic Rookie

OMFG!!!!! 10pm doesn't come fast enough! That spoiler is by far the best!

So wait, since Eric is bringing her home does that mean that Jake is completely out of the picture? Because c'mon, won't you think that no matter what kind of jerk Jake is he would be there to accompany her home or try to be in with the case or something. And if Jake is really out of the picture, I wonder if we're ever going to hear about it. As far as I remember, Eric already thinks that Calleigh and Jake had already broken up because CJ were hiding their relationship. But in SYG, we were kind of left hanging and we don't know what happened. Anyway, I think I stopped making sense so I guess all I'm saying is YEY for Eric bringing Calleigh home. Maybe he would stay with her as well.

12. midnight_tiptoes

midnight_tiptoes Head of the Day Shift

Wow, that spoiler is awesome. If we can't get a kick ass thread title out of that then we just plain suck.

I'm in the West Coast. 246 hours to go.

13. Jennifer

Jennifer Lab Technician

Even longer for me...I have to wait until 3am at a minimum...stupid NBA!

14. Ruth

Ruth Dead on Arrival

Can I stop and say hi?? I've been lurking here for ages, but I was very shy to post here, till now, because I don't speak english very well.
    I like this couple so much, because it represents the love's essence between two people who are destined to be together for the rest of life.
    I hope you understand what I mean... If you don't... I'm sorry.

By the way my name is Ruth, and I was a former Ducainer, but now I barely can wait to see Calleigh and Eric together.

15. brookeAp3

brookeAp3 Rookie

only an hour left for me!!

This scene is going to be awsome!! You just know Adam and Emily are going to hit it out of the park. How she can not melt after that is beyond me! And the fact that she's letting him take her home says a lot in itself, it once again shows how much trust she has in him and that he is the only one who can get past all those barriers she puts up.

what does it mean she may not recover?? :wtf: But Eric will be there to help her get through everything she's going through and hopefully she will finally realize that they belong together!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.