CSI : Miami Icons #5 - Showcase, Links, and Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just finished this...

HW.jpg

*jumps in*
Lambchop, please remember to not quote the images, it uses up bandwidth. ;)
To avoid this just remove the IMG-tags so that only the URL will show up. Thanks! :)

Love the icon LMH, very sweet.

I have new random ones. I don't know what their point is, or if they even have a point haha.

victim.gif
snapcopy.gif
friendship.gif

Jodie

Ooooooh many nice icons :D
I like the coloring on your latest icons adorelo

Here are 2 Calleigh icons I made for the LIMS challange but couldn't enter because I kinda used textures :p

calleigh10.jpg
calleigh11.jpg

Wow everybody,
i just got home... I love everyones new icons!

i hate being away i have so much to catch up on.

i will post individual comments shortly!!!

Jodie! Those icons are simply fantastic. :D I absolutely ADORE the first one, I'm going to snag it if you don't mind. :p

cathwillows, it's a shame it was no textures this time around because I would have voted for the second one as one of the best. :)

LMH and Patricia, awesome job! Patricia, I love the colouring on yours and LMH, the blurr effect goes really well with it. Also, LMH, I adore that scene with Calleigh and Horatio hugging. :D

shazza, the first Ryan/Calleigh one is so cute! And I really like the crop on the third Nat one. :) Great job! I can't wait to see more.

katelynn, I don't know if I commented on your LJ (I keep forgetting) but excellent job on the Ryan/Jon icons! I really love those scratch textures. :D

Okay, I have a few because I'm still making more to put on my LJ, but here are some while I finish the rest!

Bride6.gif
Bride8.gif
Bride7.gif

Last edited:
So many nice icons! Geni - I really like that Ryan one! Anyways - here are just a few icons from a LJ challenge - I really need to stop doing icons when I am really busy. Snaggable as always.

ts4902.jpg

ts4904.jpg

ts4903.jpg

Ryan

Jodie - Sweet Icons! love 'em...*snags* :D

Steffi - those are cool! :D great job :)

shazza, the first Ryan/Calleigh one is so cute! And I really like the crop on the third Nat one. :) Great job! I can't wait to see more.

Thank You!! I appreciate it!! Oh and I love your icons too I've snagged the CaRWash one!

Linda - Lovely icons :), I really like your new style of icon making :)

Kat - Great icons as always so I'm gonna snag all of them :D I like the second one the best! :)

My icons for today :) sorta of a ships theme going on :lol: :
ryannaticon.jpg
natericicon.jpg
CaRWashicon.jpg

Enjoy! :)

p.s. Sorry if I missed anyone! I tried my best to comment on everyone's!

I'm really loving all the icons around here! way too many to comment on but I am loving what I see. :D

I come bearing two things. One some new Jon icons :drool: and a link to my LJ where I have the rest and a large assorment of other icons. :D Enjoy!

photoshoottogostillness4.jpg

photoshoottogostillness2.jpg

photoshoottogostillness1.jpg

The rest can be found here!

Last edited:
wow so many gorgeous icons ha.
shazza_018 beautiful, i love the coloring on that 1st natalia one.and i love your avatar too cartel is awesome.
luvingmyhoratio awesome job too, that ducaine one is fantastic!
Patricia thats gorgeous, i love the coloring is beautiful!
adorelolove the coloring, and in the 2nd one how you made it look like overlapping photos, amazing job!
cathwillowsabsolutely goegoues. i love the coloring on both. and the little buble texture on the 2nd one fits perfectly.
Geni gorgeous as always your coloring is unbelievably amazing! that calleigh one is superb, and basically perfect.
CSI_Katbeautiful as always! that first one is amazing(and not surprising absolutely adorable) and the last one i love the pop of color from the light textures. amazing!
wolfesgamergirl awesome job too! love the 3rd one, and the little heart textures are awesome! p.s i hope its cool i friended you ;)

No Probs Kat!

An icon before I leave:
deepandmeaninglessicon.jpg

Hope to see ya'll in about a week! :)

ETA:
*quickly pops by though she's not suppose be here :lol:*

An Icon I made for the Pink Challenge but didn't enter it:
pinkchallengeicon3.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back