CSI:Miami Season 6 **Spoiler Lab** #4 - Proceed At Own Risk!

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Oct 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

*starts jumping up and down*
    YAYYYYYYY Finally a stoy involving Alexx's family...her son and her husband YAY AGAIN!!!:beer:
    How much have I waited for this to happen??? Let me think...6 years:eek:
    I'm happy, happy and happy :D
    I so can imagine Calleigh trying to help her friend Alexx in this bad situation and or boys trying to hel Bryan.

Last edited: Mar 29, 2008
  2. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

Yes, I know it is nice isn't it? I mean everyone else has had some back story with their families/ personal life. Plus it is about time that Alexx got a chance to do something other than cut up the bodies ;)

3. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

It's such a great opportunity to show our dear Alexx's personal life.
    Plus she will have more than one scene and I'm really happy.
    I can't wait to see everybody helping her out in this situation cause let's face she's the team mother;).
    She really deserved this episode...finally they'll focus on her.

4. delkolover

Yeah she does and so does Khandi....they haven't really used her much so this will be nice to see. And like you said the team will definately rally around her and her family....from reading the spoilers it may come across in the ep as if they don't really believe the son's story but of course they go all out and follow all the evidence to prove his innocence like they would if it was any one of them.

I don't want it to sound like they come off cold...b/c they don't but the kid is being stubborn b/c he doesn't want to rat and the team knows he might be hiding something but they have to follow the evidence to get to the truth.....do ya get what I mean? It really shows confliction of someone you know being involved and knowing you have to follow the evidence.

5. midnight_tiptoes

midnight_tiptoes Head of the Day Shift

Wasn't Bryan like 5 in season 1? Now he's 16? What is Alexxxxx feeding him? And why is he getting Kyle's recycled storylines?

Fail.

6. delkolover

Because it is tv and more specifically...CSI MIAMI!!! :lol:

7. starzsgirl

starzsgirl Captain

Hmm interesting story line for the ep, Rock and a Hard Place.

I think it would be interesting if Alexx's son was found guilty of being a part of the crime, perhaps he and Kyle might meet up and form a bond. That would be an interesting interaction.

As for following the evidence, that can only take a CSI so far sometimes a hypothesis has to be formed and the person needs to go out on a limb to find the truth. It's easier to track a credit card and figure out why a bullet was shot up someone's nose.

8. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

Yeah I perfectly know what you mean;).
    The episode souds good exactly for this reason. I really want to know what the team will do and how every single member of it will react during this episode.

Obviously Khandi deserved it too;). I've always cosidered her like a non-well disfruited talent...I don't know why.

As for Bryan's age well in s1 for me he looked like 8 or 9 years old....I think his sister was younger;)

9. mjszud

mjszud Captain

:lol:Took the words right out of my mouth!!
    Ya gotta love TV magic. THIS I am really excited for.....WOW...who would have thought, Alexx w/ a troubled son.
    Poor Alexx, I already feel sorry for her & I don't even know what the storyline will turn out like.:p

sounds awesome, thanks for sharing DELKOLOVER.

10. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

Well in season 1, to me he looked more like 10 but that's just me. :lol:

This is wonderful that we're getting to see more of Alexx's family. Isn't this something we were hoping for down in the Season 6 storyline ideas thread? :D Cool.

I'm not sure I like the whole 'attempted murder' thing, I would have thought that drug posession was enough for a start. But we'll see how it goes. It's just great to finally get into Alexx's life and her family.

11. delkolover

Anytime guys :D

12. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

Well, I thought he was more like 6 or 7 back in Season One, so he should be 12 or 13 now? :lol:

I think they might have aged him a little bit (like they did with Lindsey, Catherine's daughter on 'CSI') because I think they ARE going for the Kyle type storyline. I remember David Caruso saying this season was all about the father/son type stoylines, and I think that's what they're going for here.

Anyway, I find the episode dull as to what I've come across in the spoilers. As much as I love seeing Khandi getting a storyline, I'd love to see something more original. I know it's hard to come across with this show, but I know there has to be come creativity left in the writer's room.

13. midnight_tiptoes

midnight_tiptoes Head of the Day Shift

I guess this is comparatively more original than seeing her get stuck in a fire for the 278th time.

Sidebar, I really hope her husband doesn't start blaming Bryan's behavior on Alexx's work schedule. I'm very sick of seeing working mothers on television being punished for choosing to work rather than staying home with their children. Please don't go there. It's a horrible message to send out.

14. delkolover

I didn't see that anywhere in the spoilers so I honestly doubt they are going to go there but with this show ya never know :rolleyes:

15. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

This is exactly the impression I got at the moment ;)
    And I forgot thank you as always Delkolover :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.