Horatio/Yelina #8: Waiting A Lifetime For A Moment Like This

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Lucy, Sep 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CSIz_4_H

CSIz_4_H CSI Level One

I'm with you...the upcoming storylines would be perfect for some H/Y development. There's so many possibilities that could happen...I just hope the right one happens. I mean this could be really good if they play it right.

*HAPPY EASTER*:)

Last edited: Mar 24, 2008
  2. Patricia

Patricia Lab Technician

Happy Easter Everyone! :)

I'm posting quickly here today...

Pusher suggestion for a title got a really well response but still I wanted to make a new one...:D
    Do I have to say the words? (it could also be "do we") it's the title of a Bryan Adams song that I've always love!

Here's the lyrics http://www.lyricsfreak.com/b/bryan+adams/do+i+have+to+say+the+words_20025537.html

I particularly love the chorus I think it's just perfect! he ;)

3. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

Patricia I like that Bryan Adams song too. And again the lyrics are very appropriate.

I like both suggestions actually I'm ok with both.

I'm getting excited about the upcoming epys with Y in them. Let's hope we get rewarded, even if it's for a little bit for our patience.

4. drgnldy

drgnldy Police Officer

Its so good to hear everyone's excitement, and see all the nice pics. Reminds me what I like so much about our couple.

Just a quick question: Are you saying that the two epis with Yelina will be aired two days in a row (two epis in one week), or simply that we will see her two weeks in a row? Sorry, I'm not completely understanding about this.

And I love Pusher's idea for a new thread title.

Woooo. . . that was weird. My desktop shortcut was set for the previous page, so I responded to the posts there, then when my response was posted, there were suddenly all these posts I hadn't read! Well, consider the source - technically challenged middle age.

I'm debating whether to watch tonight's epi, since on general principal I don't watch unless Y is in the story. But I'm thinking to fully understand the situation next week, I should bite the bullet and see it tonight.

Last edited: Mar 24, 2008
  5. Pusher

Pusher Coroner

Two epis aired two days in a row. ;)

#615 Ambush 03/31/08
    #616 All In 04/01/08

Let`s hope Yelina part won`t be only to make Horatio look more beautiful. ; ) Even to not have H/Y moments I`m all for one sensible and important Yelina involvement in this epis plot line.

Like all of u guys said, even to like that we will have some continuation re Rio, I do hope H to stop play super hero.

6. drgnldy

drgnldy Police Officer

Well, I'm not even 'cautiously optimistic.' Been burned too many times. Better to be surprised by a miracle! Experience leads me to believe that tgtb will entirely ignore any opportunity for special moments between these two, and treat her as a tool for advancing some drivel about H, then we won't see her for ages. Or else they'll have him confess his love for her, right before she's killed off. I wouldn't put it past them - tgtb are continually perpetrating this sort of idiocy.

Thanks, Pusher for the info.

7. katpin31791

katpin31791 CSI Level Three

That's the ep I was thinking of Lucy. I keep getting the two mixed up. I had a real nice Easter considering but I got through it. Hope you had a nice one as well. Our choir did a program. Mainly singing. Was very uplifting.

New ep tonight.:drool: I can't wait. I have my oldest grandaughter with me this week. Spring break. Youngest one has hers next week. Thank God!:lol:

8. drgnldy

drgnldy Police Officer

Why do you think Sofia hasn't posted a heads-up on her website about her involvment in up-coming epis? She usually lets her fans know in plenty of time.

9. Lucy

Lucy Colonial Fleet Librarian Premium Member

Easter was very nice thanks - glad your was too. :) I wish I could say I was looking forward to tonight's episode, but alas, I'm not really. Miami just offers so little these days in terms of anything of substance. I do enjoy reading the amusing reviews though. ;) I'm looking forward to next week's a little more, as we at least get to see Yelina.

That's true - it still says "more episodes to come this year." I'm still hoping we'll see more of her before Season 6 concludes.

10. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

If they did that I'd throw something at my TV. :scream: But I doubt thy'd do that, I think tptb know how popular Y is and I still think they'll get together, it's just a matter of when.

Me too. Maybe and it's a big, optimistic maybe, she's keeping mum about it cos there's finally gonna be the love confession or at least some significant H/Y development we've been waiting for. It all depends on what happens in the upcoming epys. But it probably is cos she's not sure of her involvement too since the strike is just over.

11. Kit4na

Kit4na CSI Level Two

I know I'd throw my TV :klingon:

Oooh I love this smiley :drool: I hope we'll have to use this one a lot after the next few episodes! *One more week to go*

*runs off to watch "You may now kill the bride"*

12. Lucy

Lucy Colonial Fleet Librarian Premium Member

I would imagine that's the case, yes. I'm sure some of the remaining Season 6 episodes are yet to be written.

I'm surprised that there's no specific mention of the next two episodes on her website though.

Last edited: Mar 25, 2008
  13. MiamiDade

MiamiDade Pathologist

I understand that we got more of Horatio 'woe is me' Caine in last night's episode. I'm not sure if I can watch this, after his declaration that he's "lost everything" last season. :rolleyes: Or was that Season 4? Isn't it about time that Horatio considered the people in his life who are actually still alive, as well as those who are not?

14. TallyHo

TallyHo Coroner

Damn straight, MD. Your siggy pretty much sums it up. :rolleyes:

15. CSIz_4_H

CSIz_4_H CSI Level One

Yeah I still, 'til this day, don't like that "lost everything" line....hello, who does he think Yelina and Ray Jr. are?!.....I actually thought last night's episode was pretty good. He did have that "look" and you could tell what he was thinking about, but it was never mentioned so I didn't think it was that bad.

BTW...did any of you notice that when they showed the promo for next week, they didn't show Yelina?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.