Mac #5: Back In Black!

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by nattybatty55, Nov 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nel2h

nel2h CSI Level One

Many thanks. I am glad very much about it. I also think other fans.

2. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

You're welcome. I actually realized that unfortunately I won't be able to get the pics up until the first week in April as the only access I have to a scanner is at my mum's work and she's off next week. Sorry. If the scanner at my work is fixed, though, I might be able to get it done a bit sooner. But I should definitely be able to put the stuff here in the first week of April.:)

3. Fruitbat

Fruitbat CSI Level Two

4. MarineGirl#1

MarineGirl#1 CSI Level Three

Quick question. Is that the blonde who gets involved with Mac? :eek: I liked his assets a lot more :drool:

5. Fruitbat

Fruitbat CSI Level Two

Yip thats her. Lets hope she is a good STRONG character and not some femail that needs Mac to look after her. I would like a character that could give as good as she gets and give Mac a run for his money. But condsidering the track record for the three shows I am not holding my breath. But you never know, I could be very pleasantly surprised.

6. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

I want that type of woman for Mac too. Peyton always seemed quite strong and independent, I think that's the type of lady Mac likes. And evidently, the ladies like him! I mean, so far we've had Jane Parsons (they never officially had a relationship, but she was so flirting with him in Officer Blue), Rose in the s1 finale, then that young cop Polly in Jamalot, then Peyton, and now this new woman. Hehe, and all of us of course!;) I'm hoping we get some Shirtless!Mac scenes!:drool::devil:
    I am really interested to see what kind of chemistry Gary and Jessalyn will have together.

7. nel2h

nel2h CSI Level One

Hi MacsLady

This is also early enough. As long as we can probably wait.
    Glad Easter

8. Fruitbat

Fruitbat CSI Level Two

I would love for Polly to turn up again. It would be so funny, Mac is so cute when he is flustered, and Polly's reaction to him definately gets him flustered. And can you imagine Flack's reaction. He would so get some mileage out of it at Mac's expense :lol:
    Ohhh yess please...

9. CSI_DannyFan

CSI_DannyFan Victim

Great thread.Love me some Mac.:drool:

Thanks for the pictures.:thumbsup:

10. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

Welcome to the thread, CSI DannyFan! If you like a bit of Mac, this is DEFINITELY the place for you!:)
    Here is a nice pic to welcome you to the thread and for everyone else on here just to drool over -

[​IMG]

Pic from CSI Caps

11. fastfoodjunkie

fastfoodjunkie Rookie

This new woman had better be strong just to be able to put up with us! :D

Hey, isn't it funny that ever since there were new simlies available, I've seen an awful lot of the :drool: one in this thread. :lol: I blame Mac. :drool:

12. Stella_Taylor

Stella_Taylor Victim

I think that mac is the best out of all 3 csi. He looks so dreamy in that pic.

13. MarineGirl#1

MarineGirl#1 CSI Level Three

MacsLady, what a beautiful sight in the morning. :drool: You've gotten me in real trouble for the rest of the day, and it only just started. :guffaw:

14. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

Hehe, you're totally right. She's gonna have to keep on her toes to keep all of us away from Mac.:D

And yes, I agree that the excessive use of this :drool: is entirely Mac's fault. The man should come with a Government Health Warning! - Warning! This Man May Cause Overheating, Excessive Drooling, Swooning, and Wicked Thoughts.:guffaw:

StellaTaylor, I totally agree with you that Mac is the hottest of all 3 CSIs.

CSISenna, so glad you like the pic. I think the best way to describe it is - :drool: x 100!

15. garysloveslave

garysloveslave Dead on Arrival

im still learning how to do this. so if i mess up or do something wrong. please let me know. ;) here is a pic i love of gary . his smile is so , well HOT,.lol. :D:D:D

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.