CSI Icon Challenge - Detectives - Winners!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: CSI Icon Challenge - Ships Ahoy! - Now Open!

So the only levels are beginner or advanced? Or is there an intermediate level?

The levels for this challenge are only Beginners and Advanced. There hasnt been enough entries in past challenges to make a third level. Maybe a little later on we will try 3 levels, but for now we are just sticking with 2 :)

I've sent mine in - yesterday! :alienblush:

Susan

This may just be me being stupid... but I was hoping to enter this challenge, however I'm having trouble with the PM system. I heard a rumour that those who haven't made 100 posts yet cannot use the PM system. I don't know if this is true or not, but if so is there another way for us to enter?

(If I've got this totally wrong, I apologise... but I've tried everything I can think of so far.)

This may just be me being stupid... but I was hoping to enter this challenge, however I'm having trouble with the PM system. I heard a rumour that those who haven't made 100 posts yet cannot use the PM system. I don't know if this is true or not, but if so is there another way for us to enter?

(If I've got this totally wrong, I apologise... but I've tried everything I can think of so far.)

Nope, you're not wrong and the rumors are true. But till now all challenge runners agreed on other different options how to send in your icon(s), best option would be to send them via email.
I don't know if ILuvJonathanTogo will agree to make her email address public or if she has msn/yahoo/icq, so let's wait for an answer ;)

I am gonna try and enter this one. I am working on one now.....if it goes well.....I will enter. :lol:

Salean, Im perfectly okay with you emailing your entries to me. My email is iluvjonathantogo @ yahoo.com Aren't I creative? :lol:

I hope you do enter Kat!

Last edited by a moderator:

Ok just got mine in! Cant wait to see the others!

Mine are finally in! :D one less thing to do!! :)

Pumped to see the others :D!!

If anyone still wants to enter their icons, you still have 2 days! Please enter!

I really need some more advanced entries. As of right now, there are waaay more beginner entries than advanced. But your still welcome to enter in beginners if you want. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back