CSI:Miami Season 6 **Spoiler Lab** #4 - Proceed At Own Risk!

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Oct 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

:wtf::wtf:OMG:wtf::wtf:

Thank you so much Hcrazy;)

I'm sure 100% it's not Calleigh...no worries for her.

Now the most worrying person is Eric....OMG. I know this is an hallucination....and OMGGG......he's in such bad conditions for having this kind of hallucination:rolleyes:

Hmm Horatio....I think this homicide will remind him his wedding with Marisol:(

Ryan looks god :)

I can't wait to see this episode

2. mjszud

mjszud Captain

How many freaking times are they going to "make" Calleigh look like she's going to die????

It's more annoying than it is..."ooh I want to see this now".
    They really need to redo their promos, geez.

Oh Eric, the bullet effect has completely taken you over, bud!
    He probably thinks he can fly too.:rolleyes:

Is anyone else still on this show? Hmm, anyone...anyone??:rolleyes:
    Wake me when this season is over.;)

3. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

Yea we don't have to worry about Cal. But this promo is a prime example of how they totally manipulate what really happens in an ep and then contort it to make the promo in order to get the fans to watch.....definately starting to totally piss me off, and I KNOW what is supposed to happen since I read the read the spoilers!

4. Hcrazy

Hcrazy Lab Technician

Hey Leela,

Thank you for the Promo pics! :thumbsup: I love my promo pics!:lol:

No problem Florry, my pleasure and that article that you wanted to see is now available on my web site.;) A friend posted it and let me copy it so others could read.

Delkolover, I hear ya about the promos... and yes, :scream: they sure do get me going!:lol: I am glad and thank you for your reassurance that our Calleigh will be fine!;)

HCrazy :cool:

5. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

oh thank you so much HCrazy for it...I'm gonna read it immediatly;)

oh mjszud and Delkolover you're so right about promos:rolleyes: now they're kinda annoying with this kind of "Calleigh is gonna die" :rolleyes:
    What will the promo for "All in" Calleigh's kidnapping episode look like? :rolleyes:
    I can imagine them showing her working like during a normal day in the lab:rolleyes:
    It's ridiculous:rolleyes:

ahaha:guffaw::guffaw:mjszud:guffaw::guffaw:be sure that Eric thinking he can fly will be the next step:rolleyes: oh poor Eric....I feel so bad for him:(:(

6. csi_miami_babe

csi_miami_babe Rookie

I FREAKED OUT last night when I saw the promo. I'm so excited for the new episodes!!!

7. midnight_tiptoes

midnight_tiptoes Head of the Day Shift

I don't think it's a hallucination, more like wishful thinking on his part. He is in love with her after all, and she's walking down the aisle towards him. It's natural that he (or she) would let his mind go there.

People without bullets in their brains daydream too, you know. Hell, I'm daydreaming just now. I just married Hugh Laurie. We honeymooned in Australia. Good times for all.

8. Hcrazy

Hcrazy Lab Technician

Oh yeah, I hear ya Tiptoe. I hallucinate all the time...

Calleigh walking down the aisle to Horatio!:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw: I have no bullets in my brain just a lot of H&C! :lol::lol::lol:

I can so see that Happening. That Calleigh is probably just minding her business and Eric can't look away.:drool: Flash! He suddenly see her in a beautiful weeding gown! Aweeeeeeeee, too cute. How could you NOT love Eric for caring about her the way he does. Oh I feel all squishy now and fluffy!:guffaw:

This is going to be so goooood!:lol:

I just wish my Horatio wasn't so sad... afterall, I would sit with him!:devil::devil::devil::lol:

HCrazy:cool:

9. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

New ep out today.....617 "To Kill a Predator"

Sean Radcliff, 40 year old married man with a daughter, is driving in the parking garage where he works while talking on the cell phone. He is sooo preoccupied with business that he doesn't see a car race up next to his. Before he is able to react the other slams his into the guard rail. From what I can tell Sean is ejected from the car and falls a level to pavement below his body in a twisted heap. But he is not dead. He tries to move but his leg is badly broken. But the driver of the other car isn't finished with him yet....it begins speeding down the levels to get to Sean.....Sean struggles to get out of the way but it is too late the car violently runs him over and leaves without even slowly down.

When the CSI's show up at the scene they learn that Sean was a sexual predator who prayed on underaged girls over the internet. He was apparently outed by a show that catches sexual predators in the act.

Things seem like they are going the CSI's way when the Sean's wife confesses to killing him but evidence contradicts the woman.....their killer is still on the loose.

While working the case with Ryan, Eric is pulled away to work a case where a man has been shot. He has no I.D. but Eric later finds out that he too was outed on the same tv show that Sean Radcliff was. Is there another killer on the loose? Did the same killer kill Sean and John Doe? Either way it looks like someone is taking matters of killing sexual predators into their own hands.

No mention of Jake or Yelina that I could see.

I will let you know more when I do! ;)

10. alfalfasprout

alfalfasprout Victim

i cant wait for the new episodes to air. there seems to be a lot of stuff going on though. i feel like with the missed episodes that theyre going to end up over saturating the episodes with stories to make up for it.cause already ive heard a bunch of different stories with the csi's and its only been for like 4 episodes. i think it could get a bit much. but well see how it plays out.

11. CaRWash_Cutie

CaRWash_Cutie Rookie

:eek: :eek:Hcrazy!! You gotta warn me before you go off talking about a Calleigh/Eric wedding! Now I need a new keyboard! :lol: Note to self: never have anything in mouth when reading this spoiler thread!

All in all, it looks interesting...I know that Miami is notorious for misleading spoilers, but then again... I'm hoping they let this season go out with a bang!

And I'm also looking forward to seeing Horatio react to this crime scene...I think it will bring back a lot of memories about Mari and bring up a lot of emotion again. I was one of the few that liked that relationship, so I'm excited to maybe see him deal with his feelings.

12. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

Interesting premise!

I'm actually quite impressed with this episode so far, even though there's been quite a few episodes dealing with sexual predators. (This show is turning into the SVU of CSI)

Thanks for the information, delkolover, as always, it's much appreciated. :)

The promo spoilers are definitely misleading--it's starting to grate on my last nerves. CSI is horrible for promos. I was actually comparing them to shows like Smallville, Supernatural, Law & Order etc. and those shows just bloody well tell what the episodes are about, they don't dick around with them to gain those few extra viewers.

Honestly, Miami doesn't need to do that. They have a pretty established fanbase.

13. Hcrazy

Hcrazy Lab Technician

Hey Carwash Cutie,

:lol::lol::lol: So sorry about that but you should have seen me! I was freaked... Totally freaked out! I think they are trying to kill me with their Promos. I wish they would get their shit straight too!

I too hope they show Horatio dealing with his emotions over his lost love, Marisol. ;)

I also hope they make this season go out with a BANG!:scream: A huge Bang! Horatio is trouble and fighting for his life would actually be a nice breath of fresh air! Especailly at the hands of his Ex, Julia!:devil::devil::devil: I am so Bad!:guffaw:

HCrazy :lol:

14. inthewind

inthewind CSI Level Two

:guffaw:Only you, HCrazy could come up with such a great idea. It would make a terrific season finale - Julia trying to kill off the competition (Horatio) for Kyle's attention and almost succeeding.:evil::evil:

15. Trina1234

Trina1234 Civilian

They made Ryan out to be a bad guy and he's not. He just make silly mistakes. Sometimes he act before he think. They need to show a personal side of him. Really they need to show the CSI's life outside of work. For example, hanging with their friends from high school or college, family members, or a mate. The writer made it seems that the CSI team only have each other and no one else. Yes, they worked together all the time. They worked long hours together, but I want to see them hang out with people outside of work, also. I want to see that they have a life, too. They need to date someone outside of work. In my opinion, it is really interesting to see that. A lot of time, people don't want to date a co-worker. There are some that find nothing wrong with it. That's fine. I wouldn't. That whole Natalia and Eric relationship was so immature. They acted like high school kids. For example, that episode about Natalia pregnancy scare. You should of told Eric that on a private note not out at work around others. They should hook Eric up with a decent girl. I don't care who it is. Ryan need a girl, also. Please don't hook him up with Natalia. I thinkthat Eric is falling in love quick with Calleigh and hoping to marry her because since he experienced a traumatic event, he trying to live his life. All he did before was playing around. He have this thought saying this, "What if this happens again and the situation gets worse? I spended most of my time fooling around." You may have a different view.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.