Other Fandom Fanart #2 - Showcase & Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, let's see if I'm able to post in this new forum. ;)

Lovely Topher Grace and Torchwood icons !!! :thumbsup:

[24] House & Futurama icons.

Teasers
f8.jpg
h2-3.jpg
h3-2.jpg
more here.

Last edited:
It's pretty easy. Hover over the top line of options in your reply box, and you will find one with a world (? I think that's what it is) on it. It says 'insert link'. So firstly type your link text, whatever you want it to say, like Elsie's LJ, and then highlight the text, click on the 'insert link' icon and it will ask you for the url. Paste your url and it will work. :)

Alternatively, type (without the spaces) [ URL="your url" ]link text [ /URL ]

^^Thanks Elsie, already fixed it. :)

Now I'm glad that the Sims 2 Site I use is on this thread system too ;) I've been typing it in the long way for the longest time :lol:

Lovely icons cathwillows and Hormiga as soon as all of my files get moved over to my new hard drive I'll start making some new ones :)

:drool: cathwillows love the Topher icons, the last one especially ;)

Wondering if you're an Ashton Kutcher fan, I've got pictures of him on photobucket as well, well when I get them transferred over :lol:

Sure it's okay to request avatars! :)
I gave it a try, don't know if you like them...I kept them plain because I didn't know whether you wanted anything "fancy" on them or not. And I wasn't sure about the size, so I made them 120x120. I can always change them!

request1.jpg
request2.jpg
request3.jpg

Sure it's okay to request avatars! :)
I gave it a try, don't know if you like them...I kept them plain because I didn't know whether you wanted anything "fancy" on them or not. And I wasn't sure about the size, so I made them 120x120. I can always change them!

They are perfect...thank you so much.

I'm loving everyone's work in here! Great job all. :)

During the challenge break I got into making other, non fandom icons. Here are two of them, enjoy!

feeticonstillness1.jpg

feeticonstillness2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back