CSI : Miami Icons #5 - Showcase, Links, and Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
great icons everyone!
just a few from me today
speedle1180.png
h39.png
h35.png

Awesome icons Patrics, Sophia, and fo_poozle! :)

Here are 4 Ryan icon from me today. Snaggable as always, I just ask for some credit as I do take careful time to make them.

burnedtogostillness1.jpg

burnedtogostillness2.jpg

burnedtogostillness4.jpg

Ryan

great icons everyone!
just a few from me today

Are quoting images allowed in the new forum? cos when you quote it automatically comes up the image and not the url?

fo_poozle awesome icons as always. The first icon, is that a radical blur ;)? I looooooove the third icon. i think its amazing, mind if i snag it?!

Awesome icons Patrics, Sophia, and fo_poozle! :)

Here are 4 Ryan icon from me today. Snaggable as always, I just ask for some credit as I do take careful time to make them.

Awesome Icons, i love the colours in them, and i love the black brush in the last ryan icon! and i love the texture you used in the first one! its an amazing style. great job.

Are quoting images allowed in the new forum? cos when you quote it automatically comes up the image and not the url?

No. You'll have to edit it to a link instead of an image. Quoting images uses up bandwidth, no matter what server or host we're using. Thanks for asking, though. Good question.

No. You'll have to edit it to a link instead of an image. Quoting images uses up bandwidth, no matter what server or host we're using. Thanks for asking, though. Good question.

Thanks for clearing that up, I just wanted to make sure!!

Well guys i thought i would give you a teaser of a batch of my new icons. i still havent uploaded them to LJ, but hopefully soon!

cainery1.png

I have a few more with that style then i have a different "style" you could say for the rest of the icons. i need some new inspiration!

Great icons everyone! I need some new inspiration as well. 2 weeks untikl new episodes!

Ok here are a few from me today.

togostillness134.jpg

togostillness13.jpg

togostillnessmaybe.jpg

Ryan

fo_poozle awesome icons as always. The first icon, is that a radical blur ;)? I looooooove the third icon. i think its amazing, mind if i snag it?!
thank you! and yes it is ha good eye ;) and no go ahead and snag what ever you'd like!
and amazing icon i love the coloring and how you got the text to blur a bit.
wolfesgamergirl awesome icon too! i love the 3rd one. he has such a pretty smile.
CSI_Kat, awesome job as always i looove the coloring one the busted one, and the 1st ryan is absolutely gorgeous!

Great icons everyone! I need some new inspiration as well. 2 weeks untikl new episodes!

Ok here are a few from me today.

Ah, great as always. I love the last one. its so simple and at the same time its so strong. my fave however is the WTF one. i love that saying. i always say W-T-F (the actual letters- not the saying) hahah so its awesome!

thank you! and yes it is ha good eye ;) and no go ahead and snag what ever you'd like!
and amazing icon i love the coloring and how you got the text to blur a bit.

Thank you I appreciate it!
hehe well i think i only noticed it because of the header on your LJ and how i asked you before. hahaha so i think my good eye in this case has nothing to do with it ;)

Yeah...that's what I meant...
I don't know how that extra "h" got there :lol:

Loved you teaser!
Great colouring...

Thank you, i appreciate it!
hehehe its okay, i thought thats what you meant so it's all good!!

Great Icons Everyone!!! :D

I have a request if anyones up for it lol...

Could some make me an Ryan icon the following cap:

Thanks in advanced :D

ETA: I'll have some up later on :D

^^That's great Nat!! :D I'll wait for a few of the others to respond so I can have a bit of choice lol :)

Anywayz here's one I made:

RyanIcon-1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back