Criminal Minds #4: We Take Care Of Our Own!

Discussion in 'Criminal Minds' started by Destiny, Sep 21, 2010.

1. mulder42

mulder42 Corpse

THE BAU RUSHES TO FIND MORGAN AFTER HE IS ABDUCTED, ON "CRIMINAL MINDS," WEDNESDAY, MARCH 2

Series Star Thomas Gibson Directed the Episode

Legendary Actor Danny Glover Guest Stars as Morgan's Father, Hank

Danny Glover with the cast

"Derek" – When Morgan is abducted, the BAU scrambles to find him and save his life, on CRIMINAL MINDS, Wednesday, March 2 (9:00-10:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Series star Thomas Gibson directed the episode. Legendary actor Danny Glover guest stars as Morgan's father, Hank.

CHEAT TWEET: The BAU searches 4 Morgan when he is abducted. @mrdannyglover guests @CrimMinds_CBS #CBS 3/2 9pm http://bit.ly/1Lf3l3C

REGULAR CAST:
    Joe Mantegna (David Rossi)
    Thomas Gibson (Aaron Hotchner)
    Shemar Moore (Derek Morgan)
    Matthew Gray Gubler (Dr. Spencer Reid)
    A.J. Cook (Jennifer "JJ" Jareau)
    Kirsten Vangsness (Penelope Garcia)

RECURRING CAST:
    Rochelle Aytes (Savannah Hayes)

GUEST CAST:
    Danny Glover (Hank Morgan)
    Tyree Brown (Young Derek-10 years old)
    Amarr Wooten (Teen Derek-15 years old)
    Jonathan Cake (John Bradley)
    Byron Marc Newsome (Young Hank Morgan)
    Faithe Herman (Morgan Kid #1)
    Kaleo Elam (Morgan Kid #2)
    Charles Mesure (Edgar Solomon)
    Charles S. Frank (Henchman #1)
    Khalid Ghajji (Passerby/Henchman #2)

WRITTEN BY: Breen Frazier, one of the series' executive producers
    DIRECTED BY: Series Star Thomas Gibson [​IMG]

2. A.D.A.M

A.D.A.M Rookie

Season 11 finale title is "Storm". So now I thinking what it can means.

3. mulder42

mulder42 Corpse

THE BAU HEADS TO WICHITA TO HUNT AN UNSUB ABDUCTING CHILDREN WHILE THEIR PARENTS ARE ASLEEP, ON "CRIMINAL MINDS," WEDNESDAY, MARCH 16

Spencer & Tara

"The Sandman" – The BAU heads to Wichita in search of an UnSub abducting children while their parents sleep. Also, Morgan tries to find who was responsible for his attack, on CRIMINAL MINDS, Wednesday, March 16 (9:00-10:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

CHEAT TWEET: The BAU hunts an UnSub in Wichita terrorizing parents & kidnapping their children @CrimMinds_CBS #CBS 3/16 9pm http://bit.ly/21oPK34

REGULAR CAST:

RECURRING CAST:
    Aisha Tyler (Dr. Tara Lewis)

GUEST CAST:
    Reston Williams (Patrick Sorenson)
    Lucy Walsh (Sgt. Natalie Whitfield)
    Elizabeth Bogush (Ellie Zumwalt)
    Christa Beth Campbell (Josie Zumwalt)
    Kurt Meyer (Luke Zumwalt)
    Lauren Rubin (Lyla Brewer)
    Cannon Mosteller (Ronnie Brewer)
    Jack McGraw (Young Patrick Sorenson)
    Staci Lawrence (Betty Sorenson)
    Cornell Womack (Medical Examiner Cranston)
    Willie J. Williams (Willie J. Williams)
    Ron Coleman (Ron Coleman)
    Joe Walsh (Poker Player #3)
    Smokey (Poker Player #4)
    Paul Roache (Morgue Employee)

WRITTEN BY: Bruce Zimmerman
    DIRECTED BY: Series Star Joe Mantegna [​IMG]

4. A.D.A.M

A.D.A.M Rookie

Promo looks disturbing but I'm more nervous about ep with Prentiss and season finale cause "Storm" not sound good.

5. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

6. Rena

Rena Rookie

Come on, yet another cliffhanger?! WTF? I just saw "The Sandman". So Derek is either dead or Savannah was just screaming his name because someone shot at them, but didn't hit them. I hope it is the latter.
    I just found out from your post, A.D.A.M, that Paget Brewster will return as Emily Prentiss. Yeah. I'm looking forward to seeing their chemistry again. She was very close to Reid.

Edit: Typos.

Last edited: Mar 18, 2016
  7. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

Judging by the promo for next week's episode, it looks like
    Savannah got shot. So Derek is going to be trying to find the baddies while she fights for her life--and there's the baby too, of course. I reeeeeally don't think TPTB would be heartless enough to give him a wife and child only to kill one or both of them so quickly. I certainly hope not, anyway! :eek:

There's also the spoiler about
    someone leaving next week, since MGG indicated a main character was leaving in the episode he was directing. I think at this point it can't be anyone but Derek, and I've suspected it would be him for a while. With the way the past few episodes have focused on him, and given him the makings of a happily-ever-after (in a rushed fashion, no less), I'd say it's a given. I'll be very surprised if it's someone else!

So hopefully they'll have Savannah and the baby come through okay, and Derek just decides it's time to retire or take a less dangerous job. We'll see, I guess...

8. Rena

Rena Rookie

Yes, I heard about that, too:
    About a main character leaving the show, but I couldn't find anything but guesses on the internet.

9. A.D.A.M

A.D.A.M Rookie

OMG they are horrible in last episodes. Gooood! It's so freaky awful to watch. Now I'm even more what we will get in next episodes through season finale cause there is no press infos :/

Press release from 11x18 is on.

WHEN AN UNSUB TARGETS THE BAU, THE TEAM GOES INTO ACTION TO UNCOVER THE PARTY RESPONSIBLE, ON “CRIMINAL MINDS,” WEDNESDAY, MARCH 23

“A Beautiful Disaster” – When an UnSub targets the BAU, and the team goes into action to find out who is responsible, on CRIMINAL MINDS, Wednesday, March 23 (9:00-10:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Series star Kirsten Vangsness co-wrote the episode with Erica Messer, one of the series’ executive producers.

10. Faylinn

I think it was like when Kirsten Vangsness let slip that Jennifer Love Hewitt was leaving before they made any official announcements - they wanted it to be a surprise, or at least to reveal it on their own terms, so they didn't really acknowledge the slip-up and left fans guessing. Considering that they waited to post the press release for "A Beautiful Disaster" until after the last episode aired (and considering how vague it is, reading A.D.A.M's post), they really wanted it to be a shocker. Oops!

I'm still curious about exactly what they're going to do, though...

11. A.D.A.M

A.D.A.M Rookie

It's longer with who exacly be in the ep but I thought that you will put all cause I don't know how to make it in this great way with - spoiler: episode - :D stupid me :(

12. Faylinn

mulder42 usually posts the press releases, so I'll let her do her thing. ;)

You're not stupid for not knowing how to use the spoiler code! It's just something we all have to figure out. :) To post a spoiler box, look at the top of the reply area, where you can edit the format and whatnot. There's a little + toward the right, click that and choose 'spoiler' (obviously lol). It'll give you a chance to put a caption on the spoiler box itself (such as 'the next episode', etc), then just type between the brackets. (I usually preview my post, just to make sure I haven't messed up the code. :p) The code looks like this, (minus the *):

[*SPOILER="the next episode"]Here's my spoiler![/*SPOILER]​

Which would look like this in the post itself:

Here's my spoiler!

Hopefully that helps! :D

ETA: Here are some images (inside a spoiler cut) to make my explanation a bit clearer:

Here's where you can find the 'spoiler' option, just above where you type your reply:

[​IMG]

Here's what pops up - this is where you type your title, then click 'continue':

[​IMG]

And this is what you end up with in your reply box:

[​IMG]
    You can add text before or after the code, which won't end up inside the spoiler box. When you post your reply, that code up there will look like this in the post:

Here's where I type my spoiler!

Hope that helps! :D

Last edited: Mar 20, 2016
  13. A.D.A.M

A.D.A.M Rookie

Well maybe I will only comment when someone will put spoilers :D

14. mulder42

mulder42 Corpse

Thanks! [​IMG]

WHEN AN UNSUB TARGETS THE BAU, THE TEAM GOES INTO ACTION TO UNCOVER THE PARTY RESPONSIBLE, ON "CRIMINAL MINDS," WEDNESDAY, MARCH 23

"A Beautiful Disaster" – When an UnSub targets the BAU, and the team goes into action to find out who is responsible, on CRIMINAL MINDS, Wednesday, March 23 (9:00-10:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Series star Kirsten Vangsness co-wrote the episode with Erica Messer, one of the series' executive producers.

CHEAT TWEET: An UnSub targets the BAU & the team works 2 find out who is responsible @CrimMinds_CBS #CBS 3/23 9pm http://bit.ly/1R29FjE

REGULAR CAST:

RECURRING CAST:
    Aisha Tyler (Dr. Tara Lewis)

GUEST CAST:
    Lance Henriksen (Chazz Montolo)
    Page Leong (Dr. Kiyomura)
    Ana Dela Cruz (Nurse West)
    Fran De Leon (Nurse Marconi)
    Gina Garcia Sharp (Agent Gina Sharp)
    Mia Hunt (Nurse Alston)
    Jennifer Weston (Nurse Jen)

WRITTEN BY: series star Kirsten Vangsness & Erica Messer, executive producer
    DIRECTED BY: series star Matthew Gray Gubler [​IMG]

15. A.D.A.M

A.D.A.M Rookie

Well I saw 11x20 press and wonder why we don't have nothing from 11x19. Title is soooo disturbing. But (I hope that wrong) they will connect this episodes (11x16,17,18,19) with season finale...