George Eads

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Criminalist, Jan 16, 2016.

1. Criminalist

Criminalist Rookie

Does anyone know if George Eads got divorced from Monika Casey?

2. sharp52092

sharp52092 Star Wars and CSI Fan Moderator

He's filed for divorce, yes, but just a reminder, we're not supposed to delve too deeply into the actors' personal lives. So tread carefully.

3. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

Yeah, all I know is that they filed for divorce. I saw news articles about it a few months ago, but I don't think I've seen anything since. :(

(Since this is just a thread about George, I'll shift it over to the CSI forum.)

4. Criminalist

Criminalist Rookie

Where did you see the news articles?

5. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

They came up when I was searching for CSI news on Google, I believe. I just remember the articles looking pretty tabloid-worthy, so I don't think I read more than the headlines--that was enough to get the gist, though.

It doesn't seem like there's much information out there about the whole situation, which seems best for George and his family. If you search his name on Google and click 'news', anything available would probably come up for you. (I can never tell if my extensive perusal of CSI news affects my search results, so I could be wrong.)

6. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

The original was TMZ! All others quoted them. Nothing new since then. And honestly, with the way George Eads manages to stay out of the media's eye I don't expect us to find out much of anything more.

7. mariap

mariap Civilian

Hello, someone has new news George? If you have signed a contract for TV this year, a current photo, a year ago we do not see, no photo, no apparition. It is going through a difficult for his divocio and fight for custody of his daughter moment but there is nothing new about it? his birthday is approaching hopefully we can get a smile all his fans.