Criminal Minds: Beyond Borders

CRIMINAL MINDS: BEYOND BORDERS

CRIMINAL MINDS: BEYOND BORDERS, a planted spinoff of "Criminal Minds," is a drama about the specialized International Division of the FBI tasked with solving crimes and coming to the rescue of Americans who find themselves in danger while abroad. Heading the International Response Unit is Unit Chief Jack Garrett, a seasoned 20-year veteran of the Bureau. The team he trusts with his life includes Clara Seger, a smart, well-traveled and multi-lingual cultural anthropologist, Matthew Simmons, a former military hero with split-second profiling skills he honed on the battlefield, Russ "Monty" Montgomery, the unit's compassionate, brilliant tech analyst who additionally liaises stateside with the families of those in trouble while his group is far from home, and Mae Jarvis, the team's fearless medical examiner. These exceptional agents are dedicated to safely returning U.S. residents home by profiling and identifying criminals who are beyond our borders.

Will premiere during the 2015-2016 season on the CBS Television Network.

ORIGINATION: Los Angeles
FORMAT: Drama (Filmed in HD)

STARRING:
Gary Sinise (Unit Chief Jack Garrett)
Alana De La Garza (Clara Seger)
Daniel Henney (Matthew Simmons)
Tyler James Williams (Russ "Monty" Montgomery)
Annie Funke (Mae Jarvis)

PRODUCED BY: ABC Studios in association with CBS Television Studios and The Mark Gordon Company.

EXECUTIVE PRODUCERS: Mark Gordon, Erica Messer, Nick Pepper, Adam Glass

CREATED BY: Erica Messer

http://www.cbs.com/shows/criminal-minds-beyond-borders/
Photos are available at www.cbspressexpress.com
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/BeyondBordersCM?fref=ts
CBS Twitter: @CBSTweet

Cast on Twitter:
Gary Sinise: @garysinise
Alana De La Garza: @Alana_DeLaGarza
Daniel Henney: @danielhenny
Tyler James Williams: @TylerJamesWill

Cast on Instagram:
Gary Sinise: @garysiniseofficial
Alana De La Garza: @alana_delagarza
Daniel Henney: @danielhenney79
Tyler James Williams: @WillTylerJames

Any links to check out? On Watch Series there's nothing, even a topic for series.
It wasn't the series "Criminal Minds: Beyond Borders" it was the "Criminal Minds" episode entitled "Beyond Borders" - the backdoor pilot that was part of "Criminal Minds" last season. I don't know if CBS still has last season online or not (you can check for episode 10x19 at CBS.com) but ION only carries videos of episode promos. Knowing ION it will air fairly often because they are constantly airing "Criminal Minds" to the point that I've stopped watching!

Like I've said, Wednesday's after "Criminal Minds".

Now I ask CBS, when is "Person of Interest" going to be on ????? (It's the only show I'm waiting for!)

‘Criminal Minds’ Spinoff, ‘Angel From Hell’ Get CBS Premiere Dates

CBS has set the series premiere dates for “Criminal Minds: Beyond Borders” and “Angel from Hell.”

The “Criminal Minds” spinoff series stars Gary Sinise as the head of an FBI team that assists Americans who have run into trouble internationally. “Angel from Hell” stars Jane Lynch as a woman who may or may not be a guardian angel. She makes it her mission to assist a young doctor (Maggie Lawson).

“Criminal Minds: Beyond Borders” will premiere on Mar. 2, while “Angel from Hell” will premiere Jan. 7.

The scheduling announcement also revealed that CBS will try out a new Wednesday night comedy block, featuring “Two Broke Girls” and season six of “Mike & Molly.”

However, “Mike & Molly,” which stars Melissa McCarthy and Billy Gardell, will air on Wednesdays until “Survivor” returns to its normal timeslot on Feb. 17. The remaining seven episodes will air during the summer after”Survivor” ends.

Read the full midseason schedule below.

CBS Wednesday, Effective March 2
8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT SURVIVOR
9:00-10:00 PM, ET/PT CRIMINAL MINDS
10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT CRIMINAL MINDS: BEYOND BORDERS (Series Premiere)

iON Televison will air Criminal Minds episode 10/19, "Beyond Borders", TONIGHT (Tuesday, December 22nd), starting at 8pm ET/7pm CT.

More info about the episode here.

Start date is being pushed back by 2 weeks for 2 "special" CSI: Cyber episodes! :rolleyes:

CBS Moves Elementary to Sunday, Bumps Beyond Borders Premiere, Sets Rush Hour Debut — Still No POI

Also included in CBS’ scheduling update: the premiere date for the cop series Rush Hour (Thursday, March 31, at 10 pm) and the delayed start for the Criminal Minds spinoff Beyond Borders (which was originally slated for Wednesday, March 2, but now will bow on Wednesday, March 16, at 10 pm).

In that two-week gap between Code Black‘s Feb. 24 finale season finale and Criminal Minds: Beyond Borders‘ premiere, the network will air special episodes of CSI: Cyber on March 2 and 9 at 10 pm.

WEDNESDAY, MARCH 2
8 pm Survivor
9 pm Criminal Minds
10 pm CSI: Cyber (Special airing)

WEDNESDAY, MARCH 9
8 pm Survivor
9 pm Criminal Minds
10 pm CSI: Cyber (Special airing)

WEDNESDAY, MARCH 16
8 pm Survivor
9 pm Criminal Minds
10 pm Criminal Minds: Beyond Borders (Updated premiere date)

I wonder if those will be new episodes of Criminal Minds paired with Cyber? The press release doesn't specify, but I'd assume so*. Depending on how many repeats they have between now and then, that doesn't leave many new episodes of CM to air with Beyond Borders before the end of the regular season. (I hope that makes sense, I seem to be having trouble with words today. Heh.)

* Then again, it is possible that this is some sort of complicated 'burn off' scenario for Cyber disguised as 'special airings', but why push back BB for that? *shrug*

If they keep changing the start date, then they have no faith that it will do well in the ratings.
Maybe--I dunno, they might have faith that it will do well even if they keep fiddling with it? That's a possibility, at least...

I think CM: BB should start in late may or early june. I said same things with Cyber. With every week airing all season can be airing.

Criminal Minds: Beyond Borders Isn't Out to Scare You From Traveling Again

Going into CBS’ Criminal Minds: Beyond Borders, one may wish to view the episodes as “teaching moments” and not let the frightful on-screen events scare you from ever getting your passport stamped again.

Premiering Wednesday, March 16, at 10/9c, Beyond Borders stars Gary Sinise (CSI: NY) as Jack Garrett, head of the FBI’s International Response Unit, a specialized division that solves crimes perpetrated against U.S. citizens abroad. Alana De La Garza (Forever), Daniel Henney (Hawaii Five-0), Tyler James Williams (The Walking Dead) and Annie Funke round out the team.

“Crime can happen anywhere, criminals are everywhere,” executive producer Erica Messer noted Tuesday at the Television Critics Association winter press tour in Pasadena. “[This show] might make you think twice in the way that you travel, but we certainly don’t want to scare anyone away from going anywhere in the world, because it is still a beautiful place out there.”

Instead, each episode will typically school the viewer on the sorts of dangers indigenous to specific places, and the roadblocks Americans might run into in the event of the unspeakable. “Culturally, we’re going to show you some differences and challenges that, as an American abroad, you might face and certainly that our team of heroes faces as they’re solving cases abroad,” Messer said.

As for the innate fright factor, Messer noted that the original Criminal Minds “has become less gory on-screen,” adding: “It’s not that the storytelling has gone soft, it’s just that we might not show you what we’ve shown you in past seasons. On Beyond Borders, there are things that are happening — organs are being harvested [in Episode 2] — but we try not to show you a lot of that. We’re not going to want to make you look away, but extreme things are happening that will make you think.”

Presented with the expected question of how/why Beyond Borders might succeed where Criminal Minds‘ first stab at a spinoff, Suspect Behavior, didn’t, EP Mark Gordon said that with the 2011 offshoot, “We were trying too hard to be different. [In creating a spinoff] you want something that’s fresh and different but at same time you want to honor the show you’re spinning off from.” Simply setting a Criminal Minds-type case in a different country each week landed Beyond Borders “correctly in the Criminal Minds family but with its own identity.”

Saw the around 2-minutes promo on Facebook. And it looks like CSI: World with Sinise as led person. He play the same like in CSI:NY, holding light for example so I think that I even won't watch series premiere and think that will be flop.

Show airs Wednesday night, just check your local listings.

I am nervous how things will go as I'm not sure how you can change the situations after episode after episode.

Back