"Gone in 6 Seconds" Episode Discussion (*Spoilers!*)

On a scale of 1-5, how would you rate "Gone in 6 Seconds"?

• 5 - It was great!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4 - It was pretty good.

Votes: 3 100.0%
  • 3 - It was okay.

• 2 - It wasn't that good.

• 1 - It was horrible.

• Total voters

Faylinn

Adam Fangirl
Super Moderator
Here's a thread to discuss tonight's new episode, along with a poll. :) (Official details are available here.)
When a man is killed by a driverless car while drag racing with street racer Carmen Lopez (Jessica Szohr), Avery and her team must hunt down the hacker who is cyber-jacking vehicles and using them as remote-controlled cars to cause deadly crashes.

It was a bit weak on plot overall, but congratulations to Avery! I know some of the international fans on the board haven't seen the episode yet, so I'll just leave it at that. (For now.) :)

It was a bit weak on plot overall, but congratulations to Avery! I know some of the international fans on the board haven't seen the episode yet, so I'll just leave it at that. (For now.) :)
Yeah, I was wondering where they were going with that. I was afraid the director running into DB was going to be significant, but I'm glad it ended the way it did.

Also, I love Artie! They should keep him around, he's a hoot. :D

One thing that I noticed about this episode is that there were 2 ideas that were taken from the Mother ship.
1). the car racing ( except! here it a a driverless car).
2) At the end with the robots.

Back