Welcome To The LV Forum, Please Introduce Yourself!

So, I'm Sarah.

I'm 25 years young and really, really, really sarcastic if I like you. Also, I'm a Matt-Smith-Era Whovian, and Link and Legend of Zelda are my life.

And of course I love CSI; the original and DB Russell being my most favorite. See you around.

I'm new on here but lurked quite a bit a few years ago. Sad to see the show over but at least we have the internet, right? CSI got me hooked on science/biology when I started watching way back around the airdate of S2: Felonious Monk. I wouldn't be such a nerd or have the job I do if it wasn't for this show. They taught me nerds can be cool (especially Sara...I was pretty much her as a teenager) so I am eternally grateful. I like everyone on the show but my favorite are the OGs Gil, Cath, and Brass. Morgan and DB were cool in newer seasons.

Welcome to the forum, CSI_Forever! CSI might be over, but I don't think it's an exaggeration to say it changed all of our lives. (A bit cheesy, but true nonetheless!)
very true. It's always exciting to see new members finding this forum, even though the show(s) are over :( I hope it inspires some of the discussions we used to see on this forum!

Welcome!

Coming back to this forum after a long absence. I've been watching the Friday CSI Marathons on ion tv, but recently got Hulu and have started from the beginning. Glad to be back!

Back