"Heart Me" Episode Discussion (*Spoilers!*)

On a scale of 1-5, how would you rate "Heart Me"?

• 5 - It was great!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4 - It was pretty good.

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • 3 - It was okay.

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • 2 - It wasn't that good.

• 1 - It was horrible.

• Total voters

Faylinn

Adam Fangirl
Super Moderator
Sorry I forgot to post this last night! :) Here's a thread to discuss the second episode of season two, "Heart Me". (The official details can be found here.)
"Heart Me" – When Raven's friend, Tracey (Lyndon Smith), is fired, evicted and her bank accounts emptied as a result of being hacked by a man she met on a dating app, Raven helps to locate the culprit. However, Raven asks for her team's help when the hacker is found dead and Tracy wakes up in a motel room with the murder weapon and no memory of what happened

I did, too! And when did that happen? There was no mention of it on the mothership.

After watching this episode, like several last year, I start to feel like I should disconnect completely from the cybeworld so no one can get to me! I don't, of course, but I left this episode thinking about what a world we live in. Be careful out there.

Yeah, the divorce kind of came out of nowhere. He didn't need to be divorced! :( I guess it gives more options for storytelling, and if the actress that played his wife couldn't be around, that would impact their ability to include the character--but it's still sad, I really enjoyed that he was happily married despite his job.
After watching this episode, like several last year, I start to feel like I should disconnect completely from the cybeworld so no one can get to me! I don't, of course, but I left this episode thinking about what a world we live in. Be careful out there.
I know the show exaggerates and takes artistic license with the reality of ~cyber threats, but there's always a kernel of truth, and that's scary! :eek:

Back