Finale Movie -- SPOILERS

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by blackflag, Jun 24, 2015.

1. JorjaFoxFan

JorjaFoxFan CSI Level One

2. stokesmyfire

stokesmyfire Prime Suspect

Um...Grissom, Russell, Nick...I'd check Catherine's DNA and blood before working with her again.

Just a...suggestion...*Chester's Mill* :vulcan:

3. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

:brickwall:
    No "CSI" movie for me!

George Eads Opts Out of CSI Finale, Forcing Last-Minute Script Revision

Elisabeth Shue will also not be in it.
    Paul Guilfoyle is in it.
    Melinda Clarke is in it.

CSI Series Finale Cast: Melinda Clarke's Lady Heather and 11 Others Returning

Last edited: Jul 18, 2015
  4. monketsharona

monketsharona Police Officer

I know there are a lot of Nick fans here... But not watching just because he's not in it is kinda sad knowing that Billy Petersen and Marg Helegenberger are making their big return !

Even if I think Nick has a good send-off in season 15 final, I'm sad he's not in it, especially knowing this final is probably the best thing CSI has known for years !
    But it's George's decision, whatever...

bobo likes this.
  5. blackflag

I may have started watching because I knew who Marg was (from "China Beach") but I had never even heard of Billy Petersen when I started watching "CSI".

I've had absolutely no interest in "CSI" since season 15 ended. I've kept up with the news/spoilers just so I would know if George was coming back for an episode (or in this case the movie). I realized during season 11, when I lost cable for a week, that I couldn't care less about "CSI" and I was only watching for Nick. Needless to say with no Nick I won't be watching. The storylines just haven't been all that engaging to me.

That can be debateable! I'll bet you that if Greg gets little screentime the Greg fans won't think it's "the best thing CSI has known for years". I'll bet you that if GSR isn't wrapped up nice and happy with a pretty little bow the GSR fans won't think it's "the best thing CSI has known for years".

(And many Nick fans will tell you that Nicks final episode was the next to last episode. Except for the very end when he did leave many of us felt that Nick was nothing more than "window dressing" in the season finale. :( )

As his fan I will respect George Eads for making a choice that he feels is right for him and his family. It couldn't have been an easy choice.

Since this is supposedly taking place something like 6-months later I wouldn't be surprised if nothing is said about the lack of Finn or Nick!

Last edited: Jul 18, 2015
  6. stokesmyfire

stokesmyfire Prime Suspect

No George. :-(

I'll skip the finale and pick up season 15.

Wishing George only the best and hopefully another series in the near future.

7. Criminalist

Criminalist Rookie

Sorry to hear that George won't be in the finale, but I'm sure he has a good reason for
    opting out.
    Really excited that Paul and Melinda will be in it ( I was really hoping for that).
    Would be interesting if Grissom finally hooked up with Heather, after divorcing Sara.

bobo likes this.
  8. monketsharona

monketsharona Police Officer

I just find it too bad he doesn't want to return knowing that everybody from the original main cast (except Dourdan) is ready to come back...
    I wonder if he's still in good term with his co-stars, especially Billy Petersen, who is returning...
    Whatever, we can say it's about his feud with writers two years ago, those writers are not involved anymore...

9. sharp52092

sharp52092 Star Wars and CSI Fan Moderator

Can't wait to see Brass and Heather again! :)

10. Frybynight

Frybynight Hit and Run

I am choosing to believe that George decided that it was better for Nick Stokes to be remembered the way he left at the end of the last season rather then in a movie that in their own words his absence is no big deal because he wasn't that important to the overall story and easy to write out.

11. GSR GR

GSR GR Prime Suspect

It seems that if he was in then he wouldn't have been given many scenes and therefore the effect of his exit would be gone. It's better for the character to be remembered as a boss having his own life than a b character who says a few lines just to be there. Other characters also need more time to wrap up their own storylines, a chance that wasn't given to them in season 15's finale. It's not 'right' for him not to be in the finale, but at least he did get his very own finale.

12. jafox

jafox CSI Level Two

I'm sorry that George won't be back; but, like others have said, Nick's story in Vegas pretty much ended last season. I'm betting he will at least be mentioned.
    I'm pretty ambivalent about Melinda Clarke returning. Her character, both as LH and Dr. Kessler, was played out eons ago, IMO. But, if she's the 'pivotal' death that brings Grissom back to LV and to Sara, I'm ok with it. She clearly is a favorite of CM and some fans.
    As a GSR diehard fan, I mostly wish for a real, and final, GSR happy ending; but I was also hoping to see Wendy and Archie and Bobby and Mandy back for the finale. Bummed that they won't be in it, but very happy to see Brass back.

Last edited: Jul 21, 2015
  13. blackflag

Finn???
    Nick???
    or maybe Heather???

Ask Ausiello

14. Ren

Ren Hit and Run

Heather’s death would be a good reason for Grissom’s return; but is she a pivotal character of the series? i don’t think so, though i liked the dark lady...
    when we read about the death, Nick was still in the story.
    I bet on Finn, though Morgan would have been my first choice (ops!)...a make-up overdose: the perfect case for the team...
    Glad to get Gil, Cath and Jim back. Chaterine will be back to work, so i think it will be a federal case; Gil could be back for personal issues (maybe); Jim’s comeback is smoother: after all, nobody told us he retired. Ellie has been convicted; she got a teddy bear and she doesn’t need dad anymore.
    we will see...

15. A.D.A.M

A.D.A.M Rookie

Ym I think Finn will be this death. I read that Cat daughter return too so it looks like serious case when Cat and Gil will back.

bobo likes this.