Nick's house

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by stokesmyfire, Feb 22, 2015.

1. stokesmyfire

stokesmyfire Prime Suspect

I know we never saw the inside of the house he had in later seasons but we did see the interior of his townhouse in Stalker, can anyone post stills so I can see what his décor was? Thanks :thumbsup:

2. Jacquie

Jacquie Ward Girl Moderator

There were inside shots of Nick's house from Stalker. blackflag may be your best bet for pictures.

3. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

I capped some of just the inside of the house for you. They're in a Photobucket album here. Hope this helps! :) I always liked the green walls and purple ceilings, because those were the colors in my bedroom/bathroom.

4. stokesmyfire

Thanks! He does have a lot of books and loved the encyclopedia set (from his 16th b-day of course) :thumbsup:

5. Smokey

You're welcome!

I remember reading somewhere a long time ago that George didn't like the decor of the house...thought it made Nick look too much like a jock with all of the sports stuff around.

Am I remembering that right, other fans? I can't find the article now.

6. byline

byline CSI Level One

Here's the link to the original Entertainment Weekly article you're probably thinking of: Meet the good ol' boy of "CSI"

Unfortunately, it ends with: " I just got to see Nick’s apartment for the first time after 43 episodes, and I had to tell them to get rid of some stuff."

This page continues on with what doesn't show up in the EW article: George's written interviews

What was wrong with the room?
    It was too much like a high school kid's. I told them to take some trophies down, and he needed a lot more books. There were none in there. I mean, he's smart, he reads.

7. stokesmyfire

I remember reading about him telling them to take some stuff out but not what.
    This helps too. Thanks!

8. Smokey

Great! Thanks for finding that and posting it! :)