Season 15 Spoiler Lab Discussion and Pics

For you to say that I should be banned for these comments is ridiculous. I'm going to tell you something and this comes from the heart, don't ever ask me to read your comments because when I do occasionally read them, it really makes me want to vomit. I don't think you are a CSI supporter.

You seem to be suffering from delusions of grandeur and vertigo by public opinion. You don't belong in this forum. You're either way underage or clearly someone who wants to harm this place.

Edit: I apologise for dropping to this poster's level.

Last edited:
I'm beginning to wonder if they're going to kill off Catherine in the last episode, especially after watching Criminal Minds this week. That would certainly cause Nick to reflect on his life and leave his CSI job.

Or Grissom... I mean Billy Petersen clearly doesn't want to return even for a guest spot... So like the Criminal Minds' character (no spoiler but you know whose I am talking about ^^) they could kill him off without bringing back the actor...

Last edited:
But for the crew behind CSI kill Grissom or Catherine would be too easy, they like to feel pain to this characters, they love the long and painfull deads.

You never go to the meetings. You absolutely have no idea how long they spend on ratings.
To quote the football coach Jim Mora from where you derived your screen name, I doubt you know "diddley-poo" about the inner workings of a CSILV production. Google it.

Keyboard warriors. So mid-2000s.

I thought the same about Grissom. Especially after season 5 finale which I saw fifth time yesterday night in my country. But, yes I think it could be too easy for writers..

Press Release for "Under my Skin" and "The End Game"

THE CSIs FACE THEIR FINAL SHOWDOWN WITH THE GIG HARBOR KILLER, ON THE 15TH SEASON FINALE OF “CSI: CRIME SCENE INVESTIGATION,” SUNDAY, FEB. 15

“CSI” Will Air Two Back-to-Back Original Episodes to Conclude the Season

Lisa Rinna Guest Stars in the First Hour as Tori Nolan,
The Wife of the Director of the San Diego Crime Lab

Guest Stars in the 15th Season Finale Include Mark-Paul Gosselaar as Paul Winthrop, Mark Valley as Detective Daniel Shaw and Eric Roberts as Daniel Larson

“Under My Skin” – The CSI team investigates a murder with ties to two teenaged kidnapped girls, on the first of back-to-back original episodes of CSI: CRIME SCENE INVESTIGATION, at a special time, Sunday, Feb. 15 (9:00-10:00 PM, ET/PT), on the CBS Television Network. Lisa Rinna guest stars as Tori Nolan, the wife of the director of the San Diego Crime Lab.

“The End Game” – The CSI unit faces the final showdown with the Gig Harbor killer whose motives are finally revealed. Meanwhile, Nick Stokes makes a decision that will affect the entire team moving forward, on the 15th season finale of CSI: CRIME SCENE INVESTIGATION, Sunday, Feb. 15 (10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Guest stars include Mark-Paul Gosselaar as Paul Winthrop, Mark Valley as Detective Daniel Shaw and Eric Roberts as Daniel Larson.

REGULAR CAST FOR “UNDER MY SKIN”:

Ted Danson (D.B. Russell)
Elisabeth Shue (Julie Finlay)
George Eads (Nick Stokes)
Jorja Fox (Sara Sidle)
Eric Szmanda (Greg Sanders)
Robert David Hall (Dr. Robbins)
David Berman (David Phillips)
Wallace Langham (David Hodges)
Elisabeth Harnois (Morgan Brody)
Jon Wellner (Henry Andrews)

GUEST CAST FOR “UNDER MY SKIN”:

Marc Vann (Conrad Ecklie)
Larry Mitchell (Officer Mitchell)
Haley King (Lexi Nolan)
Harley Graham (Cara Nolan)
Luke Benward (Axel Vargas)
Charles Addison Cochran (Pete Corday)
Brett Cullen (John Nolan)
Owen Beckman (Kieran Clark)
Lisa Rinna (Tori Nolan)

WRITTEN BY: Melissa R. Byer and Treena Hancock
DIRECTED BY: Alrick Riley

REGULAR CAST FOR “THE END GAME”:

Ted Danson (D.B. Russell)
Elisabeth Shue (Julie Finlay)
George Eads (Nick Stokes)
Jorja Fox (Sara Sidle)
Eric Szmanda (Greg Sanders)
Robert David Hall (Dr. Robbins)
David Berman (David Phillips)
Wallace Langham (David Hodges)
Elisabeth Harnois (Morgan Brody)
Jon Wellner (Henry Andrews)

GUEST CAST FOR “THE END GAME”:

Marc Vann (Conrad Ecklie)
Mark-Paul Gosselaar (Paul Winthrop)
Mark Valley (Daniel Shaw)
Eric Roberts (Brother Daniel Larson)
Larry Mitchell (Officer Mitchell)
Barry Bostwick (Collin Winthrop)
Brandon P. Bell (Kyle Ellis)
Kathryn McCormick (Nicole)
Shannon Baker (Amelia Vance)
Shauna Baker (Margo Vance)

Susan

Huh...first ep involves wife of SDCL Director...could that be Nick's decision? He's asked to take over the SDCL?

Gotcha!

But seriously this second half of season we had a lot of episodes about the relationship between the Dad's and his Childrens when they take hard choices, i can see how in some way all the filler episodes of this second half have something to do with how D.B. Russell deal with Maya and the Gig Harbor Killer.

Now in this last two episodes we have cases around two twins and i am not talking about the crap of the Gig Harbor Killer, we have in the 15x17 one episode around two female twins and later in the 15x18 we have two twins "Amelia and Margo Vance" or at less they will be twins.

So let me guess, the twins of the 15x17 are killers and the twins of the 15x18 are victims?

Last edited:
Since I've ignored any previews with those two words, I have no idea about these plots. Nina Tassler sure seems in hurry-up mode to get the season over and done with. Jeez.

Nina Tassler sure seems in hurry-up mode to get the season over and done with. Jeez.

Tell me about it.

As for the finale, if the writers want to go for a darker, more tragic ending then they might kill off Sara or Greg (although, after seeing spoiler pictures of them looking unscathed, I'm kinda doubtful now). If they want the ending to be more bittersweet and not take away from Nick's exit and/or the second person being in peril (who I'm sure will be one of the newer characters, if not Finn or Russell), they will probably kill off Ecklie. He is the only guest star in the credits who was on the show since season 1, so maybe he's the one who's going to die. Even though that would create a lot of drama for Morgan and maybe Hodges, in a way, since their parents are/were dating; like "Karma to Burn", it probably won't last long.

I don't know, I'm kinda debating whether or not I'll even watch the finale.

I don't know if someone notice this, but Person Of Interest in Tuesday in normal time slot had 1.4 in 18-49 and 9.28 mln overall. So it means that CSI special episode from 27.01.15 had better performance than PoI from last tuesday (03.02.15) so CBS should think about this that their veteran get better rating in the same timeslot and another Stalker had 1.3 from last night and 7.34 mln.

Personal opinion:
They're going to keep "CSI" on Sunday nights at 10pm for at least one more (short?) season. They don't really have another show that they want to tank in the ratings except possibly "H5O". (& maybe "NCIS: LA" which they've done enough damage to by putting it on Monday at 10pm!)

This is from the CSIWritersRoom. This still does not make it definite that "CSI" is coming back for a season 16 (neither Miami nor NY wrote "series" finale episodes!). That will only be when CBS puts out a press release of renewed shows with "CSI" on it.

@CSIWritersRoom
@LisaBruneau2 season finale! NOT series finale

Susan

Well, even if it doesn't come back. If they do Nick's exit right, then that could also be a series finale.

Back