George/Nick: Texan Charm #13

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Jacquie, Nov 29, 2011.

1. Sookie

Sookie CSI Level One

Cannot wait until George leaves CSI - I cannot stand they way they give him nothing to do. A few more eps and he is out of there, but they can't seem to give him a decent episode. They are wasting his final eps with this Gig Harbor storyling which is getting on my nerves...

2. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

Same here. The show's a joke now. He's better off leaving. And so are we.

3. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

I don't want to see Nicky die! Please let TV Guide be right. :( :shifty:

Mega Buzz: Who's Going to Die on CSI?

Susan

4. Sookie

Sookie CSI Level One

Okay, I am happy about that, but must they take away from Nick? The show is only so long - you can't deal with the Gig Harbor Killer, Eric Roberts, that and Nick's exit.

5. Sookie

Sookie CSI Level One

Kind of bummed that there were no twitter pics of his last day.

6. Criminalist

Criminalist Rookie

Does anyone know when George and Monika's baby was born? what is her name?

7. blackflag

8. Smokey

Lots of pics from the set being posted today, last day of filming season 15 and of course, George's last day on the set ever. :( Marg was there, which I thought was great! SO good to see the two of them together again. :)

I don't know how it's going to end, but it's sad just seeing the set pics. :( Still, knowing it was George's decision and hoping he is happy makes it a little better.

I have the pics posted on the Facebook fan page (link in signature) if anyone wants to see. Otherwise maybe someone will upload them here soon.

9. Criminalist

Criminalist Rookie

Don't know if anyone else found this interesting, but just like with Marg's last day on the
    show, there is no William Petersen.
    Interesting! that everyone was there for his last day, but he couldn't show up for Marg, or
    George. Don't get it.

10. AleSir19

AleSir19 Hit and Run

I think that:

A-Marg and Ms. Willows will make a cameo in this episode taking out Nick/George with her ...

or

B-Like i think William Petersen is not allow to be too much into this like before, i think they are taking out cost, Brass and Nick i think have some of that contracts problems i will guest...

11. mulder42

mulder42 Corpse

But WP is STILL a producer on the show, so your theory that he isn't allowed to be there is ridiculous. Maybe he was busy; maybe he didn't want to take away from George's big day. We don't know the reason. :(

12. blackflag

Or

C - Marg still lives in the LA area and has a grown son on the crew while Billy Petersen is most likely in the Chicago area doing plays and raising his 3yr (?) old twins.

He didn't want to ruin Marg's goodbye and he worn't ruin George's either - and his presence would take the attention off George and put it on 'he's going to be in the episode' when he had no intention of being in the episode! The writers have consistantly said that they've begged him to come back - He doesn't want to come back!

Susan

13. AleSir19

AleSir19 Hit and Run

You had Compare pictures?

Is impossible to know who was there and who not, because in example, when Marg go out it was this picture take from the other side, that show all the room full of people, but now is from the clasic point of view.

Petersen again have some charge in the show but he is not too into this like before, in part thanks to the play and his family.

But i only talk of Marg like, you know no coming again into the show, only making a last visit to take Nick or something, but i know she doesnt wanna too.

I understand people, but for god sake, if they are killing people to pitch each season, maybe it wasnt George the first choice, but i dont know how this will end up.

Because when they did the Brass thing, they dont kill Brass from one, they make the thing hurt in a slow way, so now i ask who they really wanna to kill and what effect will do?

14. Sookie

Sookie CSI Level One

I was surprised by how much screen time Nick had in each of the episodes last night. He was looking damn hot in both. Loved his one liners and his delivery of them. I'll keep saying, I am going to miss him.

But, the writers don't give him anything to do so, it is good that he is leaving.

15. Smokey

Agreed. It would be nice here at the end of his run if they could throw us a bone and give us a little more insight into Nick's personal life. Goodness knows they've crammed it down our throats about the rest of the characters. If they don't like writing for Nick then fine. They won't have to anymore, but they could have given us a little something there at the end.

Of course, I say this not knowing what the actual "end" will be. I'm afraid to even think about how badly they might have screwed it up. It seems like Catherine is the only character who really got to leave on a high note.