"Angle of Attack" Discussion *Spoilers*

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Faylinn, Dec 22, 2014.

1. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

Episode Title: "Angle of Attack"
    Episode Number: 1511
    Synopsis: "The CSI's investigation of the victim of an apparent hit and run leads them into the world of aeronautics."
    Original Airdate: December 21, 2014

Written By: M. Scott Veach
    Directed By: Kevin Bray

Guest Stars:

• Alimi Ballard (Detective Kevin Crawford)
    • Tamara Feldman (Amanda Brewer)
    • Matt Letscher (Major Bernard Mills)
    • Virginia Williams (Claudia Mason)
    • Arjun Gupta (Captain Jack Ferris)
    • Cuyle Carvin (Captain Holland)
    • Amanda Troop (Secretary)
    • Robert Romanus (Taxi Driver)

2. ncc1701mf

ncc1701mf Civilian

I noticed a shoutout to Doctor Who. The first victim was working for the accounting firm of Baker, Smith and Capaldi. Now which Baker is it, Tom or Colin?

3. Rena

Rena Rookie

At first I thought it was going to be an interesting episode, but then it turned out to be just weird and repetitive. Crime of passion, secret affair, cruel boss.

Does Sara get one line in each episode?! I'd like to see her again doing her job. Instead, it's Morgan. It was Morgan with the pool table, it was Morgan with the suit.

4. MaxPointy

MaxPointy Hit and Run

I suspect that Sara's lack of screen time has more to do with the hours Jorja Fox is willing to work rather than neglect from the writers.

IIRC, she's contracted to appear in about two-thirds of all episodes and has limits about number of hours in a filming day and the amount of travel for locations shoots, etc.

I think the whole point of adding Elisabeth Harnois was because Jorja Fox was only part time and Marg Helgenberger has already made it known that she was on her way out, so they needed at least one female regular that would be there for the long haul.

5. AleSir19

AleSir19 Hit and Run

At less they are doing some "CSI" thing again, that is all i will say, i hate how the 12 and 13 season's were made, but after the two part cliffhanger center in Morgan, the 14 and 15 season takes back (to late) but at less take back the old CSI thing.

Now the only problem are the bad cases, this season CSI try to hard, to be like before, they show one episode where one victim is kill twice, another where they explore some strange world, in this case the world of the live dolls.

But for good sake, they are taking this without sense things too far, where is the FBI, how the hell they are in charge of a case with a Suit that is part of the US army?

And most important thing why the hell the FBI, CIA, US Army or some kind of org, dont know that one prototype of something really important to the nation end up like this?

But at less we have more of Nick screen time and he looks in charge, i dont know why but know he really looks in charge.

6. AleSir19

AleSir19 Hit and Run

At less they are doing some "CSI" thing again, that is all i will say, i hate how the 12 and 13 season's were made, but after the two part cliffhanger center in Morgan, the 14 and 15 season takes back (to late) but at less take back the old CSI thing.

Now the only problem are the bad cases, this season CSI try to hard, to be like before, they show one episode where one victim is kill twice, another where they explore some strange world, in this case the world of the live dolls.

But for good sake, they are taking this without sense things too far, where is the FBI, how the hell they are in charge of a case with a Suit that is part of the US army?

And most important thing why the hell the FBI, CIA, US Army or some kind of org, dont know that one prototype of something really important to the nation end up like this?

But at less we have more of Nick screen time and he looks in charge, i dont know why but know he really looks in charge.

Pd

7. Rena

Rena Rookie

I see the point, yet I also think it could be possible to shoot a complete scene with Jorja showing her doing something. At least once in a while. I used to be fine with Morgan to some degree, but now I start to feel like so many of you. Too much of Morgan, DB and Finn.