Gary #8: Chicago's Finest

new thread title

• Time stands still when you're having fun!

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Chicago's finest

Votes: 8 50.0%
  • We steal toasters too!

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • We are Gary's girls

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Women have reckless crushes on him..who, us?! nooo...*nods* yes

Votes: 2 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Aww I didn't know he was on 20/20. Maybe I can find it online.

I said happy bday on Facebook but forgot to come here..Glad you did :) he doesn't look it, that's for sure.

Gary's special High Flight is on the Sportsman's channel at 7pm tonight. Can't wait now that I know about it.

Next Sunday he's doing the Memorial Day concert. I'm sure hoping that goes on a while, I need my annual Gary fix lol

Gary's special High Flight is on the Sportsman's channel at 7pm tonight. Can't wait now that I know about it.

Next Sunday he's doing the Memorial Day concert. I'm sure hoping that goes on a while, I need my annual Gary fix lol

I hope you can get that channel. I can't. :(

I am recording the concert for next week too. :)

Really wish he was doing public concerts more but gosh, it sure looks like he's not doing many public concerts. :(

I hope you can get that channel. I can't. :(

I am recording the concert for next week too. :)

Really wish he was doing public concerts more but gosh, it sure looks like he's not doing many public concerts. :(

Aww. It's good so far.

I'm not even sure if he came back here for the usual May Chicago concert or not.

He's also doing a Memorial thing on this channel which I think is introducing the shows that are part of it.

I miss this and posting photos....

I even miss Gary posting on twitter and FB like he used to... Maybe I need to chill a bit but he sure doesn't post as much as he used to. :(

Gary has an article, "Giving Back to Veterans", in the March 2016 Guideposts. In it he writes: "My wife's two brothers fought in Vietnam. In particular the elder brother, Lt. Col. Boyd McCanna 'Mac' Harris, has been an inspiration to me—and to many others." And: "If you ever wondered why my character on CSI: NY was named Mac, you can stop wondering. We named our son Mac too."

I had heard he named his character after his son. I didn't realize they were both named after the uncle.

Since his show will be airing on Wednesday, Gary will be on 'The Talk' tomorrow and check your local listings.

I just hope he remembers or reminds his staffers to post or tweet about his appearance.

Back