Season 14 Spoiler Lab Discussion

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Smokey, Jun 1, 2013.

1. A.D.A.M

A.D.A.M Rookie

Well yeah... they give 7 seconds in promo about CSI... Great. Hope that season finale will have 1.7 in 18-49. But I'll be not surprised if it goes to 1.5 or less with this promotion.

2. AleSir19

AleSir19 Hit and Run

Criminal Minds catch my atention with all this cool promotion, but if you see the csi part is not too bad.

"The secrets necer stay buried", but is too fast, CBS wants to have until the last second the secrets of this episode really "buried" like i see.

3. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

Here's the full preview on JFO and should be viewable by all. :thumbsup:

Dead in his Tracks preview

Susan

4. stokesmyfire

stokesmyfire Prime Suspect

According to the CSI writers room on twitter Paul G is going to live tweet tomorrow.

I guess check the official FB page or them for details.

5. Sookie

Sookie CSI Level One

Not sure if this has been posted yet. From tvguide.com

Question: Over the past 14 TV seasons, one of the indications that the current TV season is ending is an over-the-the top season finale cliffhanger on CSI. So I was somewhat surprised that the current season of CSI ended on a subdued note with Paul Guilfoyle's final scene. Since CSI was renewed back in March, the lack of a cliffhanger can't be attributed to uncertainty about the show continuing for another season. So was the lack of cliffhanger a one-time event to note Guilfoyle's departure, or is this a permanent change in how CSI's seasons will end in the future (assuming that it will continue beyond next season)? — Brian

Matt Roush: I have no idea of what lies in the future for CSI or its finales to come, but if the decision was to give one of the show's few remaining original cast members a dignified (if relatively restrained) exit, which makes sense, I'm OK with that. Extreme life-or-death cliffhangers can become awfully tiresome, and I'm glad CSI sat out this year's cycle of mayhem. This would have been planned long in advance, and I have to believe that when the time comes to retire the CSI mothership, the network and producers will have plenty of time and warning to plan accordingly for such an influential and successful franchise. (In other words, I don't see a hasty see-ya-later the way NBC treated the original Law & Order.)

6. A.D.A.M

A.D.A.M Rookie

7. monketsharona

monketsharona Police Officer

Which probably means we won't have a full season (22 episodes). Let's wait producers to tell us how many episodes we'll get this season.

8. Sookie

Sookie CSI Level One

Not a good move at all. the show are always delated because of football. And did the Mentalist do well in that time slot?

And, why is it sharing the spot with Cyber?

Not happy about this.

9. blackflag

I made a seperate thread for it since it's not really about season 14.

Looks to me like they're doing the same thing they did with "Hostages" and "Intelligence". And they kinda have to. They've brought in too many new shows.

Susan

10. Lilith

Lilith Police Officer

Unless they plan on moving the original CSI to a different slot when the spin off airs, I really think this implies that we won't get a full season. I have a feeling this will be their last, but that's just me.

11. stokesmyfire

stokesmyfire Prime Suspect

looks like George and RDH are doing commentary for Des Los Muertos (sic) :thumbsup:

12. blackflag

For the UK viewers...

Channel 5 Sets UK Premiere Date For ‘CSI: Crime Scene Investigation’ Season 14

Susan