I just met Khandi Alexander on the set of a new movie she is filming

Hardline Pro

Lab Technician
XySdh0vl.jpg

She was super nice and asked my name, I told her I was a huge fan of CSI: Miami. She's a really nice lady and gladly let me take a picture with her.

Now that I've met a main character from CSI: NY and a main character from CSI: Miami I just need to meet someone from the original CSI. :p

Re: I just met Khandi Alexander on the set of a new movie she is filmi

Whaw, lovely picture. It must be a dream, meating such a famous person.
This evening starts the last season of CSI: Miami. And I wasn't sure if I should watch. I have to recorder it.
You gave me a reason to watch anyway.

Whaw, lovely picture. It must be a dream, meating such a famous person.
This evening starts the last season of CSI: Miami. And I wasn't sure if I should watch. I have to recorder it.
You gave me a reason to watch anyway.

If you like the show then you should watch it. The ending isn't great but it's not horrible either.

I say watch it too, kris44. You might as well see it to the end. Khandi looks great; HP, can you tell us what the name of the movie is and/or what its about?

I say watch it too, kris44. You might as well see it to the end. Khandi looks great; HP, can you tell us what the name of the movie is and/or what its about?

It's called "The Case Against Sam". It's a Lifetime movie.

If you like the show then you should watch it. The ending isn't great but it's not horrible either.

I recorded it !! I'm glad I did.
But I've seen the show online. Almost the same period that CBS transmitted it in America. But of course it was without subtitles. And in the library, on a little screen.

And I think I met you there, HP. The old CBS forum. I found some comments of you. I kept them because I didn't have internet that time. I copied some interesting comment and read them at home (H.cool, Shadownglas,...). Now I'll never throw that away. It's a lovely memory.

I can also buy the DVD. Prices aren't so high anymore. And there are some extra's: commentaries, extra information,...

I saw this listed for Lifetime last Sunday, but I didn't get a chance to watch. I'll have to catch it On Demand. I see the name was changed. Thanks for the link, HP! :)

You’re right Hardline Pro. I watched the last episode yesterday. Finally !!
Fortunately is wasn’t horrible. The last scene felt like a kind of goodbye.
I know, I repeat myself. But it’s still a pity the show is cancelled. Just like CSI: NY.

Back