"Consumed" Discussion **SPOILERS**

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Smokey, Apr 9, 2014.

1. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

Episode Title: 'Consumed'
    Episode Number: 1420
    Synopsis: "The CSIs track a cannibalistic killer and discover he's not alone."
    Original Airdate
    : April 09, 2014
    CreditsWritten By: Tom Mularz
    Directed By: Karen Gaviola

Guest Stars:

• Marc Vann as Conrad Ecklie
    • Brandon Keener as Owen Linder
    • Sheldon Coolman as Dennis Hagel
    • Robert S. Martin III as Young Uniform
    • Lewis T. Powell as Officer Norman
    • Derek Mio as Table 'Corpse'
    • Steve Valentine as Gary Korlov
    • John Getz as Bill Harvey
    • Eric Petersen as Todd Burris
    • Heather Ann Davis as Miss Feed/Brenda Waring
    • Nicole LaLiberte as Colleen Waring
    • Amber Bela Muse as Dispatcher

2. Criminalist

Criminalist Rookie

good episode. To bad they didn't do something like this when Billy was on. Next weeks episode has to do with contestants on a reality cooking show find out that
    they are eating human flesh. It's a repeat.

3. stokesmyfire

stokesmyfire Prime Suspect

Interesting ep. Was Eater real or not? Will we see a follow-up? The only part that I found gross was the handcuffed hand. Maybe that's the real CSI effect, 15 years of body parts and that's all that phased me. :lol:

Ecklie back to jerk mode?

Power of Sheriffhood going to his head?

Called Nick out instead of another! :thumbsup:

Nick and Finn's first "date", way to show a guy a good time Finn! :lol:

Happy National Siblings Day George and everyone else with bro's and sis' !

Last edited: Apr 10, 2014
  4. A.D.A.M

A.D.A.M Rookie

I have a question cause I wait for subtitles to see ep, but I saw ending. If they catch a killer or DB saw a real killer in the ending and they return case in next season?...

5. stokesmyfire

stokesmyfire Prime Suspect

We don't know if Eater was real or imagined by Russell and who knows if they'll revisit this or not, Sqweegel's still out there from season 10(?) as is Hannah West, she might have killed even more people by now too!

I guess sometimes the bad guy gets away...

6. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

You don't always catch the bad guys! :shifty:

Susan

7. AleSir19

AleSir19 Hit and Run

That makes really cool csi in the old times, because not only serial killers scape to law somethings the one time killer do it too.

When Billy was that happen in so many episodes, that have a really cool open final with some killing line of Grissom or Brass. Is a pleasure that after so many seasons finally in Unvited and in Consumed we have some serial or one time killers escaping.

8. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

Yeah, called Stokes out and then the next thing was Morgan processing the car. :rolleyes:

I don't understand why...why....WHY...they can't have two cases per show anymore?? WHY have Nick and Greg interrogate a guy and then suddenly have Sara and Morgan doing research and then Finn and Nick going to the party....why do they have to spread the whole team out like that?

And the whole Ecklie thing...who cares if he stays sheriff or not? I'm tired of seeing him all the time, just because his daughter is on the team now? Keep Brass, dump Ecklie.

9. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

Basically I'm OK with this ep. It was good but not great. But that up there ^ was my problem with this ep. There was no way that it this case was high profile enough or complicated enough to demand 6 CSI's (Nick, Greg, Sara, Finn, Morgan, DB) working it. This episode needed a "B" case! And I think the writers realized that and that's why we got this Ecklie stuff completely out-of-the-blue. I mean, what was the last ep we even saw Ecklie in???

Susan

10. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

What gets me about Ecklie appearing in this episode was where the hell was he when the police department was being shot up? :shifty:

11. Ren

Ren Hit and Run

I’m biased (NoBrassNoCSI) so i won’t tell anything about this ugly episode...
    don’t worry about Ecklie ! On March 20 CSI Writers’ Room tweeted “He’s in the last three episode of the season“...wow! i was eagerly waiting for this. The Team’s best friend rethinks his career...hm...who cares? I don’t know if it could be possible: maybe they’ re planning his comeback as Jim’s replacement. bleah!
    in the meantime: no Brass on 1420. couldn’t they wait till next season?...grrrr. i know which calves i would like to bite (Smoking the barbecue)...

12. Rena

Rena Rookie

Well, I think the recent episodes were solid ones. Maybe they will make a sequel to this cannibalism thing, yet they could have done that already (make a story arc, a common theme for a season like these doll's house makers) with sqweegel, but they didn't. Actually, I totally forgot about sqweegel. Probably, they did too. :lol:

13. A.D.A.M

A.D.A.M Rookie

Well I want to see next Sqweegel episode. This episode was brilliant and it was the last great episode before 14x19 in my opinion. But as Rena wrote, they probably forget about this killer.

14. Ren

Ren Hit and Run

Sqweegel? I would like to see his face. but it would be too late, unless he doesn’t suffer with lethargy. Where has he been during the last four years?
    Next season, only Nick and Greg (and Hodges) will remember Sqweegel. Ok, he’s back; they recognize his modus operandi and they say “he’s back”. DB asks “who’s back?”...Nick: “Sqweegel!” DB: “Who’s Skooyball?”...then Finn comes and asks “Who’s Skeagle?” then Morgan comes and she says she loves latex...hm. The team must know the criminal who comes from the past. A glance, a breath, any explanation is needed...

I agree: it was a great episode. In these ugly and dreary times, even Langston is missed here...

15. whennow

whennow Dead on Arrival

I loved this episode and the ending! DB nor anyone has been established as anything but credible so just seeing things doesn't seem right but it seemed so persuasive that eater was fake! Still a great mystery!