George/Nick: Texan Charm #13

I can't watch it until tomorrow, but at least I'm watching again. :lol: I'm sure like always it will be a stupid story, but it will be worth it to see George again. :)

Nicky, we've missed you! :hugegrin:

So, officially Nick wasn't even gone for a month (said he was involved in the case 4 weeks ago in rm114) yet George missed 5 episodes? :confused: Definately no explanation coming for his absence and probably why they dropped the scene in ep 4.

Two murders now, one murder 1 week later and Nicky got on both cases. :wtf:

The cases were ok. But mostly I think I watched it just to see Nick again.

Jordan Sparks was better than Bieber but she still needs to work on her acting!

Susan

So the ratings are in and the episode with the return of George/Nick appears to have had a larger audience then the much publicized 300th.Coincidence?I don't think so.

So the ratings are in and the episode with the return of George/Nick appears to have had a larger audience then the much publicized 300th.Coincidence?I don't think so.

Me either! People will bash us for it, and it could be due to a lot of factors, but on the CSI Facebook page when they put up the promo pics of Nick and Brass, about 95% of the comments were something like "Yay! Nick is back!" And yes...I read them all. :) Smart move on their part putting up pics to show he was back before it aired.

I don't care what anyone says...without him...and then Sara and Greg would be in the minority to the new people (especially with all of the ridiculously added day shift people :wtf: ), it's not going to be "CSI" anymore. They might as well move these guys to a new city and call them a spinoff.

His is thicker than Petersen's, especially around the chin. I wonder if this will be a permanent thing. We are, after all, approaching the end of Movember, and I can't for Saturday to shave mine off.

Nicky looked HOT last night. Not enough Nick in the episode, but then there never is for me. I loved when he open up Doc's present for him - he was so funny. I wonder if he was Finn's Secret Santa - it would have been nice if they let us know that.

Anyone know what is going on with Gutshot Straight and Sex Ed? Will either of them be released?

Anyone know what is going on with Gutshot Straight and Sex Ed? Will either of them be released?

This was tweeted by a Greg Ostrander (says he's a professional poker player).

I shot this scene with George Eads from CSI Vegas. Movie is called "Gutshot Straight". It's getting released soon! (click for a bts pic)

That's about all I can find. :(

Me, I wouldn't mind a straight to DVD release for "Gutshot Straight". The last movie I saw in theatre's was "Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull". :eek:

Susan

Back