Eric/Greg Szmokin' Hot Pic Thread #14

I read one of her first interviews since she started CSI that she's "engaged". She said it at least twice. If Eric is her secret fiance, it could be his attempt to get into the CSI viewers' good side when it comes to having his friends guest star on CSI, since not many people like the Dita Von Deese episode.:rolleyes:

No she is engaged to another guy, not Eric. I have seen pictures of her with her fiancè.

If Eric is her secret fiance, it could be his attempt to get into the CSI viewers' good side when it comes to having his friends guest star on CSI, since not many people like the Dita Von Deese episode.:rolleyes:

I don't know, I seriously don't think that Eric is the type of person to do something just to get on viewers' good side. I'm sure he knows that not everyone enjoyed Dita being on the show, she's not an actress it was just something new for her to do and I guess if you're gonna have a love interest, why not have that love interest played by someone you know, trust and would feel comfortable with.

Back