George/Nick: Texan Charm #13

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Jacquie, Nov 29, 2011.

1. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

He quit, that's how we know he wants out, but they put him on leave instead.

George was great last night, of course! :) I loved the scene between him and Brass, too. I so wanted Nick to say, 'hey, let's go get a beer and you can vent'. :)

2. Leila_Tompkins

Leila_Tompkins Victim

There is NO article that says that George is leaving for good. I have read numerous articles that said that he threatened to quit when Carol heard about the beef with the writer and she called him into her office to talk to him.

3. JorjaFoxFan

JorjaFoxFan CSI Level One

That's not exactly something they'd let go to print until it was for sure. Notice how all the articles shy away from shining Carol/the writers/the production staff in a bad light?

I highly doubt George will be returning, and if he does, it will hopefully be to step on some toes and get Nick a proper send off.

4. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

Yes! I like that idea! :D

As for the numerous articles....they were all re-written from the one original article. Period. That was the only source for anything. The rest of the articles took it and reworded it and added or subtracted from it.

Haven't watched this week's episode yet, but I hear Nick's part was pretty good. One more episode and then....see ya, CSI! I won't be watching any of the episodes he isn't in.

5. Sookie

Sookie CSI Level One

Sigh...After this Wednesday, no more Nicky.

I know we have been told he is coming back, but we haven't exactly been told in which episode he will be making his return, which is a bummer.

6. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

Guys, do you hear? They will bring Sherry Springfield to temp replace George Eads. If they like her, they will considers let George Eads go. I hope not, if that's happen, I might or might not watch it.

7. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

Don't know who she is. I don't plan on watching any episodes George isn't in anyways. (missed the last 15/20 minutes of the last ep and George was in it! :eek:)

Besides she has Matt Davis before her and he's already supposed to be in more than one episode. He's more likely to replace George while she's more likely to replace Jorja! TPTB have already show us that they can't replace a male character with a female character (WP->LF->TD, MH->ES). The media and fans of these others are always going to say that anybody that they bring in is going to replace George - it's what they do.

Susan

8. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

She is the one that played on ER, I don't know which season she was on and I don't know her either. They're dumb to replace George and they should know by now, if George is gone, people who is the fans of him, won't watch it, just the fans did with Grissom is gone.

9. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

She was one of the original cast members on ER. First two or three seasons.

She was also on NYPD Blue

10. JorjaFoxFan

I feel like there's no if in that sentence.

11. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

I liked her on ER...like her better than Shue, I think. But I don't like anyone in the place of George. And I'm not watching any episode without him in it. That's 13 years of devotion to CSI down the drain thanks to the idiotic showrunners. Way to alienate a large group of loyal fans.

12. Sookie

Sookie CSI Level One

One more episode to go and then we get a much deserved break from the show. Maybe, when George/Nick comes back, we will enjoy the show again. Maybe...

13. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

It sucks, though. We just waited through summer hiatus to get new Nick, only get THREE episodes with him and then have to wait another 'summer' hiatus to get him back. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Just pisses me off so much, especially when he is telling the truth and CM needs to realize that and should leave completely and take these writers with her.

14. Sookie

Sookie CSI Level One

Just read George is back in episode 9 - so happy about that.

I hope they give him stuff to do, and not just leave him in the background.

15. JorjaFoxFan

I can't hep but wonder if he's back for the sole purpose of fulfilling a contract.