Season 14 Spoiler Lab Discussion

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Smokey, Jun 1, 2013.

1. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

So Nick will be missing, but you can't discuss plans you have for his character when he comes back? Yeah, don't think George is coming back.

The CSIs are like a family....ah sorry, but I disagree. I haven't felt the 'family' vibe with them in the past couple of seasons. It's just not there.

Not like it was with the original team. I mean you don't see those 'team' moments like you did before. You know, where'd they all be eating out together or man, even the bowling scene. Those type of scenes I miss.

It really seems like DB/Finn over 'here'....the original team over 'there' and Morgan is monkey in the middle.

2. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

He has to come back, because he is under contract.

3. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

Not necessarily. They don't have to put him in the show and force him to sit out the season.

He could have his people working on getting him out of his contract.

However with what Shane posted maybe he is coming back. It seems like, but is that for sure? Okay, okay, it sounds like it, but still. Might have to go with a 'I'll believe it when I see it'

4. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

It sounds more like they're hoping he comes back - at least to me that is. :(

--------------------​

"women of CSI" - Thelma & Louise & Thelma = Finn & Sara & Morgan - sounds like Morgan lives to me.

Susan

5. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

And Morgan in jeopardy again. :rolleyes: I mean, seriously? Again?

I know Nick has gotten in his fair of scrapes, but at least they were so spread out with a few seasons in between.

6. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

THE CSI TEAM INVESTIGATES A FIRE AT A MUSIC VENUE THAT LEAVES FOUR PEOPLE DEAD, ON “CSI: CRIME SCENE INVESTIGATION,” WEDNESDAY, OCT. 9

John Ratzenberger Reunites with Ted Danson When He Guest Stars as Club Owner Stu Kirchoff

"Torch Song" — The CSI team investigates a fire at a music venue that leaves four people dead, including two band members, on CSI: CRIME SCENE INVESTIGATION, Wednesday, Oct. 9 (10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. John Ratzenberger guest stars as club owner Stu Kirchoff.

GUEST CAST:
    Marc Vann (Conrad Ecklie)
    Larry Mitchell (Officer Mitchell)
    Sylva Kelegian (Kim Ellis)
    Joshua Alba (Timo Padia)
    John Ratzenberger (Stu Kirchoff)
    Mark Deklin (Ryan Miller)
    Irene Keng (Nora Wong)
    Joe Adler (Jeremy Douglass)
    Michael Filipowich (Caleb Voight)
    Bay Dariz (Kurt Harper)
    Kwinci Griffith (Rene Nylen)

TELEPLAY BY: Tom Mularz
    STORY BY: Elizabeth Devine
    DIRECTED BY: Brad Tanenbaum

7. Sookie

Sookie CSI Level One

George/Nick is not coming back until episode 9 or 10? Are they kidding? and then when he does come back, are they going to give him anything to do? Or are they just going to push him into the background, because if that is the case, tptb need to do him and the Nick fans a favor and let him go.

I am going to stop watching after episode 3, just like some Warrick, Grissom and Catherine fans stopped watching when they left.

8. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

Exactly Sookie. I don't think the writers will want to write for him and he'll be even more in the background. :rolleyes:

I'm also worried that this will just be a hostile environment for George. :( Will the cast welcome him back? Somehow I don't see it. Maybe Jorja, but not the rest of them.

I feel bad that he'll have to be in this situation because he spoke the TRUTH and spoke for the fans since CM and the writers are so out of touch with the fans. :rolleyes:

I think that came from tptb. Until I hear it from George himself or he confirms it, I won't believe until I see it. Things can change.

Won't be watching when he isn't on, so the writing can be as crappy as they want it to be.

9. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

I seriously hate this show. What kind of stuff are they smoking to come up with this junk?

"Nick will be missing blah blah blah". :rolleyes: Bull. They play it off like it's nothing...like it's the same as Jorja being on and off the show...but she wants that.

Whatever happens, I just hope it's what George wants to happen. And no...I'm not watching even one episode of this soap opera juvenile has-been show unless George is in it.

10. Rena

Rena Rookie

Excuse me? They go on and on about the CSI team being in jeopardy as if the show wasn't a crime show, but an absurdist drama. "[...] harkening back to the way the show was in those first seasons. Not that we have ever departed from it fully." No, of course you haven't! :rolleyes:

And why mention again that the writer was pregnant?! Irrelevant. And oh, I love that phrase: "He [George] has nothing but the greatest respect for the creative and professional choices of the producers and writers that are behind ‘CSI.’"
    In other words: he doesn't agree with them and their choices, but since they're the bosses there is no chance to talk about possible routes for his character. The actors have to accept whatever crap they're writing in the scripts. That's what I get from that statement.

Other than the cold case, these spoilers don't say anything about crimes, but about personal drama stories. As you said, Speedystokesgirl, the real family scenes with the team having breakfast or going out together are missing... :rolleyes:

11. RocketScientist

RocketScientist Police Officer

I have just seen the previews. What the heck are Nick and Greg, let alone Ecklie - who looks totally unconvincing - waving their guns around like cops?

This show was clever, had brilliant, thought provoking crimes. The unexpected truth was revealed by tiny bits of evidence that only the most brilliant minds with honest, unbiased integrity were able to show the 'anticipated solution' was all wrong, and the real solution was from left field.

The brains of the operation came in *behind* the cops and did not swing in guns blazing saving "one of their own" AGAIN.

Soap with bubbles.....

Last edited: Sep 25, 2013
  12. goldnhart

goldnhart Rookie

13. AleSir19

AleSir19 Hit and Run

You have all the right my friend, is like the episode Assume Nothing and All For Our Country, you have to see the little thing in the episode, for see all the real thing under the plot of the couple sex killer what try to escape of law, in one part of Assume Nothing is the guy this who was the killer to the end of the 2 part, smoking the thing that make him the killer.

What happen with the writters of this series is so many to writte and rewritte, but they want to do this violent thing soap oppera and want to remake all the oldcase again.

Nick is holdign on a gun with one hand like a gandster, what happen with the training hi lose it? and for more is seen that is not blonde is not Morgan, is or Elly or other girl.

And what is the deal with the family CSI, that is the bad idea of all the bad ideas, this is work, is like the little things that happen with Warrick, Greg, Sara and Nick when the launch together were the hell that goes?

Or the little touch between Sara and Grissom, were is the lone plot between episodes, all goes bad now, this is not more the CSI we know this is only a bad series writting for bad writters.

In other theme some one can tell me all the episode of The Devil and DB? when this goes over

14. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

What was Morgan doing under cover and taking her top off to try to get a guy to talk? Ridiculous. The whole show has jumped the shark. Kind of hoping George jumps too.

15. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

I think the only thing that will suprise me about this episode is if we actually see them doing some forensics. :eek:

Ecklie is the Sheriff - he IS a cop!

Greg, who knows - they never really have explained why he's all of a sudden carrying a gun.

Nick has been doing it since Grissom was around so you can't really call it anything new. At least he pretty much looks like he knows what to do with it.

Susan