Eric/Greg: Leggo Our Greggo Thread #17

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by sharp52092, Dec 8, 2011.

1. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

I just want a lot of air time for Greg, like to see some personal stuff as well.

2. Lilith

Lilith Police Officer

I agree with everything you guys said. It would also be nice to meet at least one of his family members. I'm not getting my hopes up, but, we'll see; if any of those things do end up happening in the future, that would be great.

3. sharp52092

sharp52092 Star Wars and CSI Fan Moderator

Eric can be seen in the background of some videos and a few pics. More of his trip in Chicago :)

4. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

David Berman was there with him too. I thought so.

Yes, I would love to still meet a family member but I am thinking I will get neither that or see where he lives. :(

5. Lilith

Lilith Police Officer

yeah, I have the same feeling too :(. Again, we'll see, but we may not get anything Greg-related or Greg-centric this upcoming season...I don't know, just a feeling I have. If there's one thing the writers might continue, when it comes to Greg (not that I want them to) it's the infamous triangle :rolleyes:. Come on! I like his interactions with Morgan, but he deserves so much better than that.

Anyway, thanks for posting those videos and pictures Sharp :D!!!

Last edited: Aug 19, 2013
  6. mirdaishan

mirdaishan Hit and Run

As I'm a big fan of Greg and Morgan together, I'm of course hoping something we'll happen between them this season...

And further, I would also like to see where he lives, yes, it'd be great to finally see his house! And maybe he can have one of his 'silly' moments this season - he used to be totally crazy as a DNA tech, but now he's all serious with just small jokes in between. It'd be nice to see the 'old Greg' again, even if it's just for one scene!

7. Lilith

Lilith Police Officer

I don't know if you've seen it or not, but there is a thread in Shipper Central for Morgan and Greg if you want to check it out.

I like the serious Greg and I think his years of maturing and past character development that made him that way is pretty realistic, but I do love his more lighthearted side too :), it would be great to see a balance of both from him from time to time like in season 12.

*sigh* I really wish I had your optimism Mirdaishan, I think I need it for this upcoming season :lol:.

Last edited: Aug 30, 2013
  8. mirdaishan

mirdaishan Hit and Run

Thanks, I've seen the thread! :thumbsup:

And about my optimism: I always try to give things a chance first. I've read a lot of comments on here like 'If that happens, I won't be watching', which I think is a bit of a shame, because it could be something really good that they're missing out on.

Btw, I'm watching a CSI S4 rerun on Dutch television now and Greg looks so different! Not only his hair, but it looks like he's lost some weight since then... Or he was just wearing the wrong clothes in this episode! ;)

9. Dizzney

Eric did have a little more weight on him back in season 4 and 5 I would say but he's been the way he is now for several years.

Yeah I will still be watching because I still like the show and nothing is opposite it I rather watch.

10. Lilith

Lilith Police Officer

Eric definitely has grown up a lot, but he still kinda has a young looking face :)

I think thats great you still feel that way Mirdaishan :thumbsup: :thumbsup:. I guess after the past 4 years, it's just gotten harder and harder for me to stay hopeful, and I'd hate to set myself up for a big disappointment, because it would be far from the first time.

But all the same, the only thing that keeps me watching right now, is that despite everything I've ranted about, again, this show still has had its bright spots, its moments of bouncing back (even if it was just briefly), IMO.

There are definitely episodes/upcoming storylines I still feel skeptical about, but we don't know what the rest of the season will be like.

11. Lilith

Lilith Police Officer

So it looks like there's an upcoming episode for Greg. Based on the synopsis, what do you guys make of it?

12. sharp52092

Sounds interesting. What I am dying to know if it is Fannysmackin' continuity. After all it fits the timeline and evidence planted. The rock was brought up in Post Mortem

Though I'm not sure how he'd not be able to remember that, unless he had an accident/concussion recently. Of course spoilers aren't always accurate

13. Dizzney

I don't see it being related to Fannysmackin' after thinking about it. The trial was for Greg in regards to the rock and in any case that was a Corner's Inquest. They settled out of court and got a settlement out of the county. That is pretty much said and done with case-wise. And honestly I can hardly think of any episode where they could play he planted evidence because in most episodes at the end the criminal confesses pretty much anyway. That or in a lot of those 2006 episodes he was hardly a part of finding a main piece of evidence. I think it will be an unseen old case. I just hope if they do fake flash backs they remember his hair was longer and shaggy then in end of season 6 anyway. LOL

14. sharp52092

Oh, gosh I had forgotten about the hair

Either Eric could grown out his again this season, though I'm not sure it would be in time for the episode. Wear a wig, or a hat for the flashback. The latter would probably be the easiest

15. Dizzney

Well last year he did the one odd episode with his hair combed down. That could work I guess for Season 7.