Hannibal

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by JorjaFoxFan, May 12, 2013.

1. JorjaFoxFan

JorjaFoxFan CSI Level One

Forget if I'm allowed to link here (every forum is different) but here are some promo photos from the final two episodes, it gets pretty good :p

1x12 - Relevés

1x13 - Savoureu

I love Eddie Izzard, and I'm excited for him to continue his arc tonight :)

2. mulder42

mulder42 Corpse

HANNIBAL
    "RELEVÉS"
    06/13/2013 (10:01PM - 11:00PM) (Thursday)

After Georgia Madchen (Ellen Muth) dies in an explosion, Will (Hugh Dancy) asserts that the copy cat killer is still alive. The BAU team links Abigail (Kacey Rohl) to the Minnesota Shrike victims and plan to arrest her only to find Will has checked her out of the hospital. Will's hallucinations intensify, causing him to lose Abigail in Minnesota. Meanwhile, Hannibal's (Mads Milkkelson) subtle manipulation convinces Jack (Laurence Fishburne) that Will is capable of murder. Hannibal makes an astonishing admission to Abigail.

Gillian Anderson (The X-Files), Lara Jean Chorostecki, guest.

3. JorjaFoxFan

I don't think things look good for Abigail, but I can't bring myself to think that Hannibal is the one who kills her. She is a character representation of Mischa, and that's definitely where Hannibal's love for her stems from. Killing her would take a lot out of Hannibal..

Here's the promo:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=umUdzBC89zU

4. mulder42

mulder42 Corpse

HANNIBAL
    "SAVOUREUX"
    06/20/2013 (10:01PM - 11:00PM) (Thursday)

HANNIBAL PROVES TO BE NO FRIEND TO WILL AND JACK AND ALANA COMES TO BELIEVE WILL IS CAPABLE OF MURDER - When Will (Hugh Dancy) returns from Minnesota without Abigail (Kacey Rohl), Hannibal (Mads Mikkelsen) turns Will in and Jack (Laurence Fishburne) and the BAU team find strong evidence of Will having killed not only Abigail but additional evidence points to all the murders of the Copy Cat Killer. Jack and Alana (Caroline Dhavernas) begin to accept that Will is indeed capable of murder. Will is arrested and in a desperate attempt to escape, breaks his own thumb to slip the handcuffs and frees himself. Will takes Hannibal back to Minnesota to clear his name and to prove Hannibal's guilt. But before he can, the situation takes another ugly and unexpected turn.

Gillian Anderson guests.

5. JorjaFoxFan

^ Here's the promo:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SQCxxyn6-IA

Up until Bedilia spoke to Jack, I was convinced that she wasn't real. Very interesting episode, I really liked Abigail! Too sad.

Anyways the finale looks awesome, I'm so sad that we'll have to wait a whole year! Especially since it's supposed to end in a cliffhanger:(

6. Hardline Pro

Hardline Pro Lab Technician

Just watched the season finale. I'm so glad that this show got renewed for Season 2. The ending was crazy!

7. JorjaFoxFan

It sucks that we have to wait a whole year for season 2 though!
    :(

I thought the finale was amazing, I can't even wait for next season

8. mulder42

mulder42 Corpse

June 27, 2013
    E! News Exclusive: David Bowie Offered Hannibal Role

An offer has been made for Bowie to appear on season two of Hannibal, showrunner Bryan Fuller tells E! News exclusively.

"We have reached out to David Bowie to see if he's interested and available," Fuller reveals. "We would love for him to play Hannibal's uncle, who is a character from the literature and in the books."

Fuller explains "we don't have an answer yet," but is hopeful Bowie can join the NBC series, which resumes production in August in Toronto.

Hannibal's uncle, Count Robert Lecter, was killed by Nazis in the books, but "Since our timeline is a little more present, there's a little bit of J.J. Abrams-style alternate universe storytelling where he could still be alive," Fuller explains.

Another pivotal role in season two will be that of Barney, an orderly at the Baltimore State Hospital for the Criminally Insane, where Will Grant (Hugh Dancy) will be kept captive. "That will be some fun stunt casting," says Fuller. "I would love to bring in Chi McBride, if he's available. There are so many great actors I would love to work with."

Not much of season two will be taken from the literature, according to Fuller. "We're going to see Will Graham [Dancy] institutionalized and what we know from Red Dragon, the backstory that is given, which is very, very thin, explains that Will Graham was so psychologically compromised from investigating the Minnesota case that he had to be institutionalized. And that's sort of one sentence that we can do quite a bit with. As you can see from the first season, we held true to that backstory in a very faithful way, but obviously we took huge liberties in how we interpreted that one sentence. So right now, for season two, we are in fresh territory with a chapter that hasn't even been written by Thomas Harris. It's exciting."

Hannibal, which has developed a devoted fan following and critical acclaim, has been renewed by NBC for a second season, despite less-than-blockbuster ratings in season one. The first season finale which aired, June 20, [Spoiler Alert!] left Will Graham [Dancy] behind bars in the iconic Hannibal Lector prison jumpsuit, with Hannibal himself [Mads Mikkelsen] on the other side of the glass. Season two will be about Graham trying to prove his innocence for the crimes Hannibal committed.

Would you like to see David Bowie as Hannibal's uncle?

9. mulder42

mulder42 Corpse

10. JorjaFoxFan

^ In addition to this, I believe this season will be the same as the first in that it will only air 13 episodes, and premier around January..

Bryan Fuller arrived in Toronto about a week ago to begin production.

11. mulder42

mulder42 Corpse

12. JorjaFoxFan

13. mulder42

mulder42 Corpse

14. mulder42

mulder42 Corpse

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 22, 2013
  15. shazza_018

shazza_018 A Daily Anthem Moderator

Please note, if you are posting large image (check the guidance of this part of the board for more info), please post either a link or thumbnail, thanks!