"I still have a question about an episode" thread #2

Re: "I still have a question about an episode" thread #2

Yes, he does return, and since you don't want a detailed answer, that's all I'll post here.
limegreenhappy.gif

yes! His name was Paul Millander. He returned as a judge, Millander changed his name,but I can't remember what it was.

In CSI, in the episode where Nick is kidnapped and almost buried alive, when his parents turn up at the lab. Is it in that episode that goes into his history and you learn a bit more about him. I'm sure it was that episode where we learn his father is a judge or was it a lawyer, and does he come from money. It's been so long since I watched that episode, might have to have a re-watch sometime.

In CSI, in the episode where Nick is kidnapped and almost buried alive, when his parents turn up at the lab. Is it in that episode that goes into his history and you learn a bit more about him. I'm sure it was that episode where we learn his father is a judge or was it a lawyer, and does he come from money. It's been so long since I watched that episode, might have to have a re-watch sometime.

As far as I can remember it's the only official mention on the show that his father is a judge. As for coming from money, I think him saying they can "sell the cars...hock the ranch" might imply that they have money, but if they really were rich I would think they would have been able to come up with more than $120,000 right away (they brought $20,000 and said their bank could wire $100,000).

Ah cheers for that. Also is it mentioned in any episodes whether he has brothers or sisters or if he's an only child. I'm working on a mainly Nick centric fic and wanted to know a little more info for it.

ETA: Never mind, just answered my own question :). Although is there a button for putting a line through text, I love doing that.

Last edited:

Ah cheers for that. Also is it mentioned in any episodes whether he has brothers or sisters or if he's an only child. I'm working on a mainly Nick centric fic and wanted to know a little more info for it.

ETA: Never mind, just answered my own question :). Although is there a button for putting a line through text, I love doing that.

:lol: No such button here! Anyway, yeah...I guess you found the sibling info?

:lol: No such button here! Anyway, yeah...I guess you found the sibling info?

Yep I did, it only occurred to me afterwards to google him.

Which NY ep had the Dealer Dolls? I see the article in the magazine but Google is no help.

Which NY ep had the Dealer Dolls? I see the article in the magazine but Google is no help.
This is on the tip of my tongue. It's definitely in the second half of season 5, which aired in early 2009..

Back