How about...

Geeno

Pathologist
no one should watch Blue Bloods tonight and in coming weeks? If we can pull Blue Bloods down, maybe CBS will realize that it's CSI: NY that's keeping it alive all these years and renew it for another season. I mean, the promo alone for BB should make you vomit: a 70-year old man flirting with a 30-something woman? Eew.

Same with Vegas, which is moving to Friday 9pm.

no one should watch Blue Bloods tonight and in coming weeks? If we can pull Blue Bloods down, maybe CBS will realize that it's CSI: NY that's keeping it alive all these years and renew it for another season. I mean, the promo alone for BB should make you vomit: a 70-year old man flirting with a 30-something woman? Eew.

Same with Vegas, which is moving to Friday 9pm.

Going to be kinda hard since I think there are re-peats the next two weeks but regardless, I won't be watching TV on Friday nights.

To no ones's surprise, Golden Boy was down by 2 million viewers versus the finale of CSI: NY. Blue Bloods, however, held up pretty well. It was only down by half a million viewers. Oh well, it's a long way from now until May so anything can still happen. To be clear, I don't hate Blue Bloods. Besides, it is certain to be renewed so hoping it would go down a little bit isn't hating on it. I just want CSI: NY to be renewed to reach 200 episodes.

I guess that many people love their weekly dose of TV lullaby!!! HAHAHAHA!!!

Of course, now it'll be Vegas we have to watch, since they're sticking it in NY's timeslot and putting Vegas on Tuesday. The Vegas series that is, not CSI LV.

Back