Updated CSI Merchandise List

I'm sure this will be important to most.

The release dates for CSI, New York and Miami DVD's have been announced.

All 3 have release dates of September 25th.

Here's the link from CSI Files

IS there any word on what special features might be on the Season 12 DVD of CSI: Las Vegas? I know it comes out soon but have not heard much about extras or anything.

IS there any word on what special features might be on the Season 12 DVD of CSI: Las Vegas? I know it comes out soon but have not heard much about extras or anything.

No idea but maybe Shane will be able to throw some light on this :)

I was just searching for something about it over the weekend. All I could find is (& I paraphrase!) 'commentaries, behind the scenes footage, deleted scenes, and interviews'. :vulcan: Which means, nothing specific! I was curious because I don't think it's ever taken this long to find out the special features. :confused:

Susan

Finally! This gives what the special features are and gives a description of each special feature. 4 deleted scenes and only 2 commentaries (Marg's last 2 eps) and some other stuff.

DVD Review CSI season 12

Susan

Did they stop making even the Vegas CSI books?

From looking at Amazon's site, it appears that the last Vegas book was released June 2011. The book is called CSI: Crime Scene Investigation: The Burning Season. It was by Jeff Mariotte.

is there any csi lv novels in works? I know its last book came out was in june '11

From looking Jeff Mariotte's website, he doesn't appear to be writing any more CSI books. Other than that I have no answers for you. Sorry.

Anyone see the Club CSI kids books out now? It's a group of jr high kids who end up with a CSI club and solve stuff at school. Hodges' cousin is the science teacher. I hope the class trip to Vegas they talk about happens...I want cast guest appearances.

Season 14 DVD release date = September 16

C.S.I. - CBS/Paramount Announces 'The 14th Season' DVD Set
Coming to stores this September, with a return appearance by Marg Helgenberger!

Crime never stops, and neither do the brilliant minds of CSI: Crime Scene Investigation. In the fourteenth gripping season, the six-time Emmy Award winning drama dives into new depths. From serial slaughter and arson to mysterious disappearances and cannibal killings, lead investigator D.B. Russell (Emmy winner Ted Danson) uses science to shed light on the darkest crimes.

With the help of blood-work expert Julie Finlay (Oscar nominee Elisabeth Shue) and veteran investigators Nick Stokes (George Eads), Sara Sidle (Jorja Fox) and Greg Sanders (Eric Szmanda), the evidence never slips through the cracks. Backed up by the forensics and detective work of the rest of the unit (including Paul Guilfoyle, Robert David Hall, Wallace Langham, Elisabeth Harnois, David Berman and Jon Wellner), the truth always triumphs.

The 22 relentlessly-thrilling episodes packed in this six-disc set features the special 300th episode, with a special guest appearance by former team member Catherine Willows (Marg Helgenberger) and the first appearance of Special Agent Avery Ryan (Emmy winner Patricia Arquette) of the FBI's Cyber-Crimes Division.

September 16th is the street date for C.S.I. - The 14th Season on DVD, according to this morning's announcement from CBS Home Entertainment and Paramount Home Media Distribution. The 6-disc set will cost $69.99 SRP, but you can already pre-order it from Amazon at a discount. Packaging can be seen below, just under this list of the extras the studio has in store for the title:

Deleted Scenes
Throwback 300th
Audio Commentaries
The Making of Girls Gone Wild
.And more!

Back