CSI: NY fan fic

I like Christine, so, yes--I would read it. Mac&Adam Fan: have you written one, or are you conducting an informal poll? ;)

I like Christine, so, yes--I would read it. Mac&Adam Fan: have you written one, or are you conducting an informal poll? ;)

Both.

I have written one concerning Lucy's B-Day party. Do have some flashbacks with Stan though and will have some with Claire.

But I am still writing it and trying to figure if I should make it two chapters or more.

OK, let me know when you have it finished. I've been reading fics for quite a few years, even written a couple myself, and let me tell you: people will read any kind of pairing that's published on the 'net--even ones you would consider NOT popular. Don't be discouraged. :)

I have posted the first chapter of the Birthday story, do you want me to let you know when it's done and give you the link or just give you the link now?

You can send me the link, or post it directly here. Do you have an idea of how long your story will be? I'm ready to read!!! :)

You're off to a great start, Sam Waterston Fan!
redwink.gif

Back