Grade 'Command+P'

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Top41, Jan 5, 2013.

?

How would you grade Command+P?

1. A+

6 vote(s)
    46.2%
  2. A

4 vote(s)
    30.8%
  3. A-

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. B+

2 vote(s)
    15.4%
  5. B

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. B-

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. C+

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. C

1 vote(s)
    7.7%
  9. C-

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. D+

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  11. D

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  12. D-

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  13. F

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

Oh yeah, I forgot about Adam with all the other stuff happening. That WAS the same girl he was with a couple eps back, right? Mac or Jo always finds him at the wrong time ROFL.

PS I read somewhere today that nowdays,non-Hodgkin Lymphoma has like a 68% survival rate. So they have several options with where Sid's story goes.

Last edited: Jan 5, 2013
  2. Speedslady

Speedslady Police Officer

The ep reminded me of episodes from past seasons.

3. Mac&Adam Fan

Mac&Adam Fan Pathologist

Yeah, I thought it was a really good episode and the cast members had good facetime too. Unlike a few episodes ago when Adam had one scene or Danny one scene.

4. Geeno

Geeno Pathologist

Damn it CSI: NY! I've been preparing myself say goodbye and let you go. Now, you're just making it a lot harder. Please don't go. :( CBS please?

A+

5. Speedslady

Just seen the rating on the home page. Not bad considering there was a college football game on.

Please CBS one more season...

6. CRM

CRM Prime Suspect

A B+ for me. The perp was a complete dirtball to off the kid like that. Though, I didn't shed much tears for that other dude he off first. I'm not much of an Angell fan, but I honestly can't give two teeming buckets of sloth shits about Lovato. I wasn't really thrilled that throughout the mid-seasons of CSI: NY, the writers decided to make everyone kiss or sleep with everyone (D/L, Mac/Peyton, Adam and some blonde colleague, Mac/that dumb Quinn, Adam/Stella, Flack/Angell) that at times I forgot that it's a detective show and not freaking Guiding Light.

I wonder why they got rid of Emmanuelle, though, I still simmer at the fact that she get to get with my Josh in 40 Days And 40 Nights, I thought rather her than some other skank dope. I guess TPTB are hoping that bringing in young, new blood for the CSI shows (Lovato, Morgan Brody, Sam in Miami) would somehow help boost the ratings. It's one thing to somehow replace Angell, but to pick one who looks too much like Angell is rather contemptible to me.

The end was very touching to me. No, not Sid! He's gotten bad Gyros, got a bullet blown up right in front of him, got infected, and now this?? Sid is one of my very first and foremost favorite characters ever! Couldn't he have also confided in Sheldon aside from Jo?? I feel for Jo after he confided in her. When the scene about Sid came up as his colleagues watched about the Guardian Angel and Sid seeming uninterested, I somehow knew he had to be it! I get a feeling that there will be more onto Sid's storylines as the episodes go by. He is sadly underused throughout the series. I love this man!

And I always wanted to see a rather human side to a CSI show if a CSI would have a natural type of silent killer, and not be offed by some outside form of violence. Whether a CSI ended up with diabetes, cancer, or anything. It's like they were the invincible ones who don't get sick. This thing with Sid getting cancer is like a first natural threat to me after years of keeping up with the CSI shows. After seeing a fellow CSI die or threatened from getting shot, burned, catching something from being shot in the eye with a nail gun, infected, Fannysmacked, buried alive, kidnapped, etc. A natural threat for a change reminds me that they are human.

Oh, Adam being Adam! I like his new girl from The Real McCoy episode. She seems sweet and caring. The scene with Jo and Mac right behind him for what could've been the longest time of Adam awkwardness ever had my sides hurting like crazy.

A printable gun seems rather believable. Not a bad episode, yet not the best.

7. Dreamboat

Dreamboat Rookie

I can see a gun made out of pieces that were "printed", but I can't see a functional gun coming straight out of the "printer". There are just too many moving parts.

8. Rena

Rena Rookie

This time I didn't check to board first before watching the episode. I was taken aback when Sid was revealed to be the Guardian Angel, had no clue at all, and when he said he was diagnosed with cancer. Even after he said you couldn't take the money with you, I had no idea of what might have been the reason to give his money to complete strangers. Gosh, I'm slow :lol:

I thought the case was interesting, though the motive was somewhat lame in therms of "we had that before". Like "Ah, this time it's jealousy". Next time it will be money again. Nevertheless, I give it an A. There was a nice twist, an interesting case, and very emotional scenes with the characters. Plus, Mac in a labcoat, which I can't remember seeing since the season 8 opener "Indelible".
    The kiss between Flack and Levato was just a matter of time. As it was stated earlier by whatshername-producer it was "inevitable", though it's also "inevitable" that some people won't like her for looking that much like Angell. Honestly, when I try to think of how Angell looked like I see a blurry picture of both their faces becoming one untiy.

9. Speedslady

Rewatched the scene with Jo & Sid, still very emotional. And Sid did not give a timeline. He just simply said he's known for a while. :(