Grade 'Blood Out'

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Top41, Nov 30, 2012.

?

How would you grade Blood Out?

1. A+

4 vote(s)
    33.3%
  2. A

2 vote(s)
    16.7%
  3. A-

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. B+

1 vote(s)
    8.3%
  5. B

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. B-

3 vote(s)
    25.0%
  7. C+

1 vote(s)
    8.3%
  8. C

1 vote(s)
    8.3%
  9. C-

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. D+

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  11. D

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  12. D-

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  13. F

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

New episode tonight--give it a watch and share your thoughts below!

2. La_Guera

La_Guera Lab Technician

Re: Grad 'Blood Out'

I give less than a damn about the tired "a cop is a suspect, oh, noes, what will happen?!!!1!" trick. We all know Lovato isn't going anywhere, not when Flack is clearly meant to fish for her tough, streetwise, cliched panty manna.

3. Carolyn_333

Carolyn_333 Pathologist

Grad Blood Out? What happened? Did Dan Quayle sneak into the forum and steal the e to stick on the end of the word potato?
    Adam is a wuss. He should have to watch a video of someone being decapitated like Dan Cooper did in a season 5 episode of CSI: Miami. Now that would be nightmare and gag worthy.
    LOL. FLack. "One more word out of you and I'm gonna duct tape your mouth shut.
    I can't picture Lindsay as a lumberjack even if she is from Montana. Now a female rodeo rider, that I could imagine.

OK. This episode, at best, is a B-. So B- is what I shall give it.
    Next week's episode looks promising.

4. La_Guera

La_Guera Lab Technician

AHAHAHAHA! The scene with smoking hot, sultry badass Lovato and her l33t pool skills was lolarious. She's hot! And smart! And did we mention hot? She's every Mary Sue fap fantasy insert ever imagined by mousy, lonely teenage girls who wish they could seduce the handsome boy in class. And I say this as someone who merrily writes silly fanfic in various fandoms. Hot? Sure. Smart? Sure. So hot that a drug dealer lets her walk after he discovers she's a cop? Mmmmkay. Maaaybe. Raised by a magical abuelita who instilled super values and iron integrity? All these attributes together scream Super Sue. Drop either the lovelorn drug dealer or the sad, broken home card, and she'd be a credible character, but as it is, she's risible.

And I'm going to pretend the last scene never happened.

The rest of the case was dull and predictable.

5. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

One of those average eps. Nothing outstanding, not terrible either. I didn't mind the last scene myself, though I'm not to the point of shipping yet. Still bitter about Angell. (they should learn not to kill everyone off to write them out of cop shows.)

That Flack line was funny.

There was a lot of gore in this one...likely unavoidable given the storyline. But still probably made a few of us go "ewww" a time or two lol. I'm not sure about Adam...they do have to be ready for anything in that job, even if they work more in the lab than on the streets.

Next week looks good.

6. Mac&Adam Fan

Mac&Adam Fan Pathologist

I thought this episode was okay. I did think that CI cop was in on it.

I kinda don't really like the personal storylines they have been doing this year actually, seems to cut out most of the actor/actresses' screen time. Anna-2, Carmine-1, Adam-2, Hill-3, Robert who usually gets 2 or 3. Sela had 2 scenes, Gary had maybe 4 and Eddie had maybe 3 or 4.

Either that or there is some major budget cuts going on.

Think I like last year's a bit better than this year so far.

I did like some of Flack's line and didn't mind the ending.

I guess Charles goes to visit Adam and I assumed Adam was visiting Arizona.

7. Speedslady

Speedslady Police Officer

I liked the ep. Felt bad for Lovatto. I too wish they would not have killed Angell off. I liked her and Flack together. Though I do think it is time for Flack to have a girlfriend, that whole making his dog breakfast is still wrong. The storyline is decent, though I think that with most undercovers they relocate don't they?

As for next week ep, so looking forward to it. I know this is a storyline that most of us Adam fans have been waiting for. It looks to me as if Adam dad comes for a visit. And it looks like he has Alzheimer's. Which could be a good storyline because more and more people have it or a loved one they care for have it. Either way the Adam storyline looks way better than the crime.

8. Mac&Adam Fan

Mac&Adam Fan Pathologist

Yeah, I agree that Adam's stroryline looks better. I need to wait until the episode airs before bitchin' about somethings I already have an issue with. :lol:

9. Rena

Rena Rookie

This one was so bad, it's not even worth grading. I wouldn't even know where to start with my criticism. Case was cliché, Levato is cliché, her backgroundstory was cliché. Didn't know she would get a whole ep on her own just to show us how tough and strong and brave and multi-skilled and sexy and snappy and troubled she is and whatever else :lol:

10. MacsGirlMel

I noticed Mac had no speech issues this time.

It'd be cool if he healed but it popped up when he got angry.

11. La_Guera

La_Guera Lab Technician

It would be, but I suspect his confession to Christine had magical healing powers and we'll never see evidence of it again until they need to crank out the drama for May sweeps.

12. MacsGirlMel

Yeah, that's the trouble...things come and go as the plot demands.

13. Mac&Adam Fan

Mac&Adam Fan Pathologist

May Sweeps? Ugh... I'm not even sure we will get May sweeps.

Yeah, seems to happen a lot during this show.

14. Speedslady

Speedslady Police Officer

Right there with you on that. I will be so ticked if they mess that storyline up because it looks really good. Lots of emotions going on.

As for Mac memory issue stress can play a big part in any recovery. And by not telling anyone what is going on with most likely added to things. This also isnt the first episode where Mac was fine earlier in the season when they went to San Francisco.

15. Mac&Adam Fan

Mac&Adam Fan Pathologist

Seems like Mac has been fine in a few other episodes too.