Wallace/Hodges: Full Experience #3

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by mrb105, May 10, 2007.

1. Felidae5

Felidae5 Dead on Arrival

*reads spoiler*cringes* uh-oh...why do I have the feeling I'm not gonna like the outcome?
    As for Wedges memories? I don't do memories anymore, I scetch out possible scripts of why and how she could come back:devil:*plots*schemes* There's no such thing as too much Wedges/Dandy..mumble, grumble...

Felidae

2. PalmTree

PalmTree Police Officer

No surprise, i totally agree with the no such thing as too much wedges ;) As for a reason why she could come back.. A case which brings her to Vegas...I think a sudden realisation she can't live without him..is asking too much ..isn't it?

3. riddick

riddick Rookie

I think the whole Modges kiss fiasco thing is not done for good, TPTB will play along with the "just friends?" thing with Brody much longer. Anyway, the poor guy gets kissed and dismissed all the time. :scream:
    The other "presence" is obviously temporary, I mean, just one name: Olivia Hodges.:lol:

Wedges comeback is what we all hope for, a case from Portland, a bit Hodges grudge and then together FOREVER. C'mon TPTB, you've done so many unbelievable storylines and this is so simple.

BTW

[​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 11, 2012
  4. Felidae5

Felidae5 Dead on Arrival

Yup. More reasonable would be a mandatory lecture courtesy of Grissom she has to attend. Or holidays in Seattle with a quick stop in Vegas to say hello to the old neighbourhood..nothing overly dramatic, but yet something justifiable. Or at least logical.
    And please, please, please dear PTB, no more Hodges-bashing. It stopped being funny years ago. Get with the program, please.

Felidae

5. Felidae5

Felidae5 Dead on Arrival

*snort* Signed -and isn`t that just the cutest pic of the old and new gang? And how come Wallace almost always manages to squeeze himself where he belongs, namely to beautiful women? Just kidding, but thanks for the pic.

Felidae

6. riddick

riddick Rookie

Well, he looks fine with both of them. He's an attractive man nonthelesse.
    I really can't decide who he's got more chemistry with, too different female characters and different dynamics in the show.

I just want Hodges to be happy.

7. PalmTree

PalmTree Police Officer

Ok... i'm curious about the picture...what was the occasion? Could it be they are planning a sort of guest appearance? Or am I just following the wish of my thoughts? :cool:

8. riddick

riddick Rookie

The photo was taken in occasion of David Berman's birthday. Sorry, no Liz's appearance are scheduled as far as I know.

9. Felidae5

Felidae5 Dead on Arrival

Sooo, now, that finals are over -and yes, I passed, thanks for asking -what's been going this past...uhmm*counts* sheesh, five-and-a-half months?!?:eek::wtf:
    No wonder half my online commies thought I'd bought the ticket..!
    Anyway, what's new in the State of Denmark(or Nevada, for that case)? Did Darling David tie the knot or did our wacky writes wickedly whisk the whimsical wedding off and toss in another tormenting twist of tragedy for the troubled trace tech?
    Sory, sorry, I'm fine, I'm good, just, finals post.stress syndrome and all that...Uhm, anybody kind enough to fill me in?

10. riddick

riddick Rookie

No tragedy, just the usual back and fro you know.,..to get married or not to get married...that is the.... YAWN....I'm sorry, couldn't help....They tried to make Elisabetta look suspicious but it turned out that the only suspicious thing is David's real intentions and feelings...

One thing is sure, Wally keeps looking insanely good:

http://25.media.tumblr.com/f96513b24ed16aa1792e047d98c40ebc/tumblr_mqhzjvQc6x1rmzlcco1_500.jpg

Last edited: Jul 27, 2013
  11. Felidae5

Felidae5 Dead on Arrival

:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:*bursts out laughing*OMG, where was *that* taken? He looks like a Luigi audition reject*gasp* Sorry, Sorry, Wallace, sorry, but that just really isn't-:guffaw:
    Ok, ok, I'm fine, I'm fine, heheheee...ah, but can that man cock a brow, or what? Needless to say, remove that moustache, give me The Smirk and The Brow and I'd be a hapless little puddle of goo to do with whatever he pleases..:drool:

As for Elisabetta -again? We have to do this God-forsaken, teeth-achingly annoying, stupefyingly aggravating back-and-forth-swing over and over and over and over and over and over AGAIN?!? We had it with Gil and Sara, we had it with David and Wendy, we don't need an encore with David and 'Betta too!
    Seriously, it's trite, it's cliché, it's no longer funny! And now they're not even trying anymore to pretend as if they had lost all interest in developing Hodges' character; he's just a 'snarky, brown-nosed, socially handicapped, nerdy snob who happens to be very good at his job and for no explained reason whatsoever managed to land himself an Italian bombshell babe/college student for a fiancée'.

Fine. Let them get married. Have her break his heart and go home. Let Wendy walk in, take off her head and run off with David. Make Nick openly declare that he's gay and been in love with David for years and whisk him off to New South Wales for an opulent Fisher's wedding. I. Don't. Care. Just stop this endless, pointless, fruitless, unentertaining cycle of boredom once and for all, thank you.
    Sheesh, all that talent, such a great character, and then -this! Ugh!

Felidae

12. margarita_salt

margarita_salt Hit and Run

" Let Wendy walk in, take off her head and run off with David. Make Nick openly declare that he's gay and been in love with David for years and whisk him off to New South Wales for an opulent Fisher's wedding. I. Don't. Care. Just stop this endless, pointless, fruitless, unentertaining cycle of boredom once and for all, thank you."

THank you for finally saying what I have been wanting to say for months. I really would like Wendy to whisk in the lab and admit her undying love for Hodges but that more than likely will not happen. The writers don't seem to agree with the whole "Wedges" idea.

13. PalmTree

PalmTree Police Officer

Wouldn't that be something :cool:

I think the writers have lost any sane idea concerning Hodges...:shifty:

14. riddick

riddick Rookie

Wedges were Shankar's babies, as the all LabRats era...They were barely tolerated by the rest of TPTB who got rid of them as soon as they can. That' the sad truth.

15. mirdaishan

mirdaishan Hit and Run

How about Wendy walking in on Hodges' wedding? :D He sees her, realizes he's not in love with Elisabetta and marries Wendy instead? :D

(Yeah, I have a big imagination! ;))