"Wild Flowers" Discussion **SPOILERS**

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by DJRideout, Oct 14, 2012.

1. DJRideout

DJRideout Following the trace Moderator

Series: 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation'
    Episode Title: 'Wild Flowers'
    Episode Number: 1303
    Synopsis: "When a girl is shot and killed at a large rave in the desert, the CSI team has to search for clues, find her missing friend and bring the killer to justice."

Original Airdate: October 17, 2012

Written By: Joe Pokaski
    Directed By: Brad Tanenbaum

Guest Stars:

Enrique Murciano as Det. Carlols Moreno
    Victoria Moroles as Rosa Flores
    Madalyn Horcher as Jacinta Flores
    Michael Irby as Adrian Flores
    Larry Hankin as Old Stoner Dude
    Dana Davis as Amanda Pedroia / Neon Kitty
    Jesse Garcia as Ollie Ruiz
    Zuleyka Silver as Elena Punta

2. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

Your link is not working

3. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

Let's try this again.

4. Frybynight

Frybynight Hit and Run

Intense and sad episode highlighting mans cruelty to man.Hard to watch but an excellent episode never less

5. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

What all was in Sara's message to Gil? I heard her say she missed him I think,and it had been a while,but there was another TV going in the next room,and I didn't get it all. thanks.

6. sharp52092

sharp52092 Star Wars and CSI Fan Moderator

Good ep but I knew it was the dad as soon as we met him

And for cryin' out loud already, can Greg be on for more than 2-4 minutes per episode already?!?! Besides next week I'm starting to think this season won't be that great for him. Also, not deleting his parts would helpful :mad:

Missed Brass, but I overall liked Moreno tonight

I wish Morgan had an officer nearby when meeting the girl, I was getting worried there

At first when I saw Morgan's reaction, I thought she might not have teeth or even meth. Hadn't thought of the tongue :eek:

Nice to have a Grissom and GSR shout out there :)

7. MacsGirlMel

It was a good ep, though hard to watch. I kept wondering why the dad was such a scumbag with his own kids.

I did like Morgan talking about Hodges, and his own serious moment, saying he was using humor to cope.

Missed Brass this week

8. KaiLUxO

KaiLUxO Police Officer

First scene with Sara (and Gil :D) BEAUTIFUL! And no Finn till like 40 minutes in! Best episode to date I think. Regardless of Finn, I really do think it was. Morgan/Liz was spot-on! I had no idea it was the tongue lol. Moreno did a good job of taking over for Brass. Loved Hodges' scene with Nick in the breakroom. I had a weird feeling about it being the dad...this was a really heartbreaking yet enticing episode. And the GSR was so unexpected so awesome :) At least this solved case could be like an anniversary present to Gil and Sara being that they're in different time zones!

Also, it was their anniversary and the different time zones suck lol.

Last edited: Oct 18, 2012
  9. MacsGirlMel

Oh, ok, thanks. I'll have to rewatch it on On Demand once it's available so I can hear it again.

10. jafox

jafox CSI Level Two

Also, she called him 'Gilbert' again, lol; and she said she missed him and she loved him. Thought it was a sweet exchange. Curious about the 'anniversary' though. unless they got married before Grissom actually left the show. Or it could be something other than a wedding anniversary, I suppose.

I thought this was a very good episode, even tho the topic was disturbing. Sadly, the father was the obvious suspect. I like how DB let everyone do their job, and then put the pieces together; very reminiscent of Grissom.

Elizabeth Harnois did a fantastic job.
    I missed Brass, but I do like Moreno. I hope he keeps recurring.
    Not enough Greg, but I have no other real complaints. Besides he and Brass, most of the others got decent screen time.

And I absolutely loved the GSR shout out in the beginning. :) I"ve been waiting a year and a half for a phone call, even if it was one sided. lol

11. warrick17

warrick17 Hit and Run

i'll rate this episode 6.5.

in particular disliked the scenes which included moreno.this case, as sad in reality, was done x-times before.i could even finish the sentence of d.b, where he and sara expressed the theses where they had to catch the killer, before he get to the next victim.and as somebody mentioned it would've been fine if they showed us what exactly triggered the father, to do such things.
    no brass!pure moreno!!that's just..:(:brickwall:

12. murph116

murph116 Dead on Arrival

The GSR shout out didn't really make me happy; Sara was sad, she said they hadn't talked in a while and she hadn't heard from Grissom on their anniversary. Just me?

13. monketsharona

monketsharona Police Officer

Great ! Petersen agreed to give his voice for CSI ! ^^

14. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

This was a pretty good episode. The case was a bit intense and when the father appeared he sort of seemed like a suspect to me and guess that was a correct assumption.

I know Paul G. is not going to be in every episode so I can accept him missing from some and Moreno is a pretty decent cop. However I don't understand why the first three episodes have had so little Greg in them. I think they are just throwing us Greg fans a bone by giving him the ep next week but then I fear it will be back to seeing little of him.

Morgan was really good in this episode and it was nice hearing Grissom's voice even briefly. Oh and nice there was not much Finn, yay! :)

15. jafox

jafox CSI Level Two

Sara said they hadn't 'really' caught up in a while, so maybe they have talked frequently, albeit briefly.
    I agree it's hard not to be sad that they are spending so much time apart, especially an anniversary, and the exchange was bittersweet, but Sara didn't seem terribly sad (she said she hoped he was out there celebrating). She obviously misses him, but she did say she would call him later; maybe they'll have a Skype session after work.
    I guess I'm happy they are at least addressing GSR, and hopefully it will be in a good way. It seems natural for DB and Sara to talk about their marriages and spouses. There are rough patches in any marriage. Both DB and Sara are having similar issues with the LDR, but hopefully both their marriages will remain intact, and reunions are planned.
    And it was nice to hear Grissom's voice, and an 'I love you' from either of these two always makes me smile. :)

Last edited: Oct 18, 2012