Welcome To The LV Forum, Please Introduce Yourself!

Welcome to the Las Vegas forum, Ken! Make yourself at home and have fun! :)

By the way...with over 11,000 members I'm surprised that the username "Ken" hadn't already been taken. :lol:

Hi I'm frybynight and live in that big piece of land north of the USA. A happy canuck who doesn't drink coffee from Timmie's but i have watched every episode of CSI from the time it first went on the air.

Hi everyone!
I'm YuzuTea, from France, I followed CSI since it first went on air on this side of the Atlantic!

I just watched the season 12 finale and then came here, searching something to do until the next season to start!! Can't wait!!

Welcome to the Las Vegas forum, Ken! Make yourself at home and have fun! :)

By the way...with over 11,000 members I'm surprised that the username "Ken" hadn't already been taken. :lol:
I was pleasantly surprised myself.

Hi!

My name is Annette and I'm from Germany.
I started watching CSI when it was first out here .. but then I stopped for a few years - I have no idea why. I guess real life got in the way.

But for quite a while already I'm addicted to it again .. currently watching all the seasons I didn't see yet .. and trying to get informed about what's going on at the moment, since we're only at S12 here, starting in January.

Grissom and Sara are my favorite characters.

Back