Criminal Minds #4: We Take Care Of Our Own!

Just got to watch the ep at cbs.com awesome and fineally a show I like where the ending was sweet and normal lol. There is a few things I loved about this ep..

*The off duty view of their lives

*Emily's departure,

*JJ and Will married, And the dress fit perfectly (beautiful too) me thinks mama had that one already ready.

*The mama bear protecting her cub fight scene JJ kicking butt and not giving a rats ... what the name was. You go JJ!!

*Jack and Henry are growing fast,
*I wonder what story Izzy told little Henry

*Rossi always the dad lol. With his "I love you guys" to holding Henry's hand, to organizing a very quick wedding

*Hotch, Beth and Jack.

*Reid & Garcia & Kevin in the wierd outfit, & Rossi's reaction
*Kevin showing up at the site with Reid

*Erin strauss being human (knew she could do it), and Smiling, and letting them have their way, a new strauss? hmm

*Morgan understanding the foundation wasn't about the house,

*Hotch telling Em thats "your tell" and her asking how long "Oh sense I met you"

*The reference made by Rossi, just after the explosion to Hotch, "You better get that ear looked at" referring to the eps "3x20 Lo-fi", "4x1 Mayhem" & "4x2 Angel maker"

The overall episode impressive, consistant, and it had all the makings, action, awesome character inter-action, of laughs, smiles, tears, fun and tenderness. out of ten 9.9, why not a 10 ohhh commericals PITA's. ;)

From Tv.com
The song heard at the end of this episode was "As It Seems" by Lily Kershaw.

Prentiss: I've always heard, "Every ending is also a beginning. We just don't know it at the time." I'd like to believe that's true.

LOVE HER!!!

She was my favorite on Big Love.

How about this for stunt casting??

Chloe Sovigny (sp???) as a serial killer that she have never been able to catch. :thumbsup:

I am still trying to get used to the idea. I have never seen the actress's work before. I will not judge the character before the first episode. I was hoping they would leave the cast alone and give more focus to the remaining 6 cast members. I hope the new character does not take too much time away from them. There is so much I want to learn about them.

I remember her in Basic Instinct. We'll just have to wait and see how she 'gels' with the team. She's older--up there with Hotch & Rossi. I'll hold off on any opinions until I see her on the show. It might be a good casting choice, we just don't know yet. :)

Matthew Gray Gubler has been posting some funny stuff today. For the first day back he was making up back story on Reid. He tweeted some funny stuff.

Get to Know the BAU's New Team Member

There will be a new face joining Criminal Minds' Behavioral Analysis Unit this fall.

Jeanne Tripplehorn joins the cast in Season 8 as Alex Blake, a veteran FBI agent who specializes in linguistics. She fills the void of the departing Emily Prentiss after Paget Brewster opted to leave the series at the end of last season. Some viewers may be suspicious of the new character, but executive producer Erica Messer tells TVGuide.com that that's just fine — apparently a few of the team members will share that feeling.

"When we meet Alex Blake, it is also Morgan [Shemar Moore] and Garcia's first time meeting her because they have actually been away on temporary duty in London," Messer says. "It allows Garcia [Kirsten Vangness] to ask all those questions that the audience would want to know."

Read on for more of Messer's thoughts about Alex's back story, viewer backlash, and whether or not any romantic sparks will fly between Alex and her co-workers. Plus: Get some dirt on this season's first unsub!

(click the link for the rest :))

Reid's Getting A Girlfriend (via TVGuide.com)

It seems like someone has put Morgan's pick-up tips to good use. Reid (Matthew Gray Gubler) will get a girlfriend on Criminal Minds' upcoming eighth season, executive producer Erica Messer tells TVGuide.com.

"It's finally happening! He's gonna have a love interest," she says. "It will be a little arc and it's gonna be good."

The lucky lady, who has yet to be cast, will be introduced in Episode 4. "They met because of a love of an author and they're both fans," Messer says. "I would say the idea of her is introduced first and we go from there."

But how will everyone's favorite socially inept genius fare when it comes to matters of the heart? Not very well, if you ask Gubler. "I don't know much at this point, but I'm dubious about all of this," he says. "Could you imagine Reid dating? I'm curious to see where this goes. He doesn't know how to date!"

Though that may be true, Messer believes it's time to go there with Reid, who shared a pool smooch with actress Lila Archer (guest star Amber Heard), whom he was protecting, way back in Season 1.

"I can promise you this," she says, "It will be like no other relationship on TV."

Season 8 of Criminal Minds premieres Wednesday, Sept. 26 at 9/8c on CBS.

Can you picture Reid dating?

Reid's Getting A Girlfriend (via TVGuide.com)

It seems like someone has put Morgan's pick-up tips to good use. Reid (Matthew Gray Gubler) will get a girlfriend on Criminal Minds' upcoming eighth season, executive producer Erica Messer tells TVGuide.com.

"It's finally happening! He's gonna have a love interest," she says. "It will be a little arc and it's gonna be good."

The lucky lady, who has yet to be cast, will be introduced in Episode 4. "They met because of a love of an author and they're both fans," Messer says. "I would say the idea of her is introduced first and we go from there."

But how will everyone's favorite socially inept genius fare when it comes to matters of the heart? Not very well, if you ask Gubler. "I don't know much at this point, but I'm dubious about all of this," he says. "Could you imagine Reid dating? I'm curious to see where this goes. He doesn't know how to date!"

Though that may be true, Messer believes it's time to go there with Reid, who shared a pool smooch with actress Lila Archer (guest star Amber Heard), whom he was protecting, way back in Season 1.

"I can promise you this," she says, "It will be like no other relationship on TV."

Season 8 of Criminal Minds premieres Wednesday, Sept. 26 at 9/8c on CBS.

Can you picture Reid dating?

hmmm, any thoughts on this spoiler :)?

I'm really curious to see how this will play out ;)...and kind of excited! Criminal Minds has been really good about establishing romances in general IMO (they're not forced and don't take too much away from the show), so I guess the only thing I have to worry about is: what will Reid's love interest be like?

The Reid spoiler sounds exciting. I am dying for the new season to arrive. Time seems to be going by so slow.

IMO,it's about time Reid had a relationship. As long as it doesn't take over the show,I'm fine with it.
As for Jeanne Tripplehorn,have to wait and see. I fully understand why Paget left,but hopefully she won't be as bad as the previous actress that tried to replace her.

The Silencer

“The Silencer” – When a Texas prisoner escapes during a transfer, he leaves behind victims with his unique trademark, sewing their mouths shut, a signature the BAU remembers as unique to the UnSub “The Silencer.” While they investigate who he was and who he's become, the BAU also gets to know the newest member of the team, on the eighth season premiere of CRIMINAL MINDS, Wednesday, Sept. 26 (9:00-10:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Emmy Award-nominated actress Jeanne Tripplehorn joins the cast as linguistics expert Alex Blake, the newest member of the BAU team.

SERIES REGULARS:

Joe Mantegna (David Rossi)
Thomas Gibson (Aaron Hotchner)
Shemar Moore (Derek Morgan)
Matthew Gray Gubler (Dr. Spencer Reid)
A.J. Cook (Jennifer “JJ” Jareau)
Kirsten Vangsness (Penelope Garcia)
Jeanne Tripplehorn (Alex Blake)

GUEST CAST:

Jayne Atkinson (FBI Section Chief Director Erin Strauss)
Troy Michael Kotsur (John Myers)
Sam Hennings (Marshall John Tilghman)
Ray Mirabal (Mitch Gregory)
Tracy Fraim (Kevin Jenson)
Julia Silverman (Dr. Janine Ainsworth)
Matt Beck (Tyler Parker)
Brian Slaten (Danny Tucker)
Meagan Campbell (Laura Tucker)
Bianca D’Ambrosio (Kelly Tucker)
Jessica Ires Morris (Julie Myers)
Kayla Tabish (Girl at Rest Stop)
Aidan Collins (Young James)