CSI:Miami is cancelled.

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Nightfoxxy, May 13, 2012.

1. miamirocks

miamirocks Lab Technician

Check out Twitter for a couple of pictures from the impromptu "cast party" for CSI:Miami. Awesome to see that the actors are so close :) CBS made a huge mistake axing this team - they were awesome and deserved some sort of closure, just like Eva LaRue lamented. Oh, and I'm sick of CBS saying its b/c they liked the "flow" of the Friday nite lineup - what BS. Bring back Miami! It was popular and you know it, CBS! A show on for 10 years - and once the #1 show in the world - deserves closure!

Here's a link to the pics from the cast party (not sure why they couldn't be imbedded from Twitter):

https://twitter.com/emilyprocter/status/229489191589916672/photo/1/large

https://twitter.com/evalaruecappoo/status/229465275177783297/photo/1/large

2. Bellemaria

Bellemaria Prime Suspect

nice photos:)
    thanks for posting

3. Nightfoxxy

Nightfoxxy Victim

i miss the daily csi miami spoilers and set pictures :(

4. Speedslady

Speedslady Police Officer

Sorry to hear that Miami is over with, and replaced with stupid dribble. Hope that the actors/actresses continue their journey successively in the career they have chosen, and hopefully maybe we will see these CSIs again on anther CSI show as a guest star.

5. Ninja0980

Ninja0980 Police Officer

It's always weird to see a favorite show end. I know when Cold Case ended it took me a couple of months to adjust to not seeing new spoilers,clips etc.

6. coloredszmoke

coloredszmoke Victim

It's so sad that CSI Miami is cancelled. I've started to watch Miami from season three and from that on I didn't miss an episode. Currently, in my country runs the last season on TV and it is a strange feeling to know that it's over then.

7. Colonel Worf

Colonel Worf Pathologist

Very odd to not see CSI:Miami stuff coming up. It had been my least favorite of the three CSIs for quite a while, but I don't understand the move the Sunday at the height of its popularity across the world. I'm shocked that they didn't make some salary cuts for the cast in order to keep the show on the air.

8. AndyLGR

AndyLGR Hit and Run

Its hard to admit that the shows we love aren't what they used to be and certainly thats been the case with Miami for a few seasons now. Here in the UK we are 9 episodes through the final season and I have to say its fairly average.

9. Ninja0980

Ninja0980 Police Officer

I felt the same way. I know others feel differently but I felt CSI Miami losts it way a couple of seasons ago,with the episode in outer space being proof that it had jumped the shark.

10. Hardline Pro

Hardline Pro Lab Technician

Tonight would have been the Season 11 premiere if it were renewed. :(

11. mulder42

mulder42 Corpse

Sad, isn't it? [​IMG] And all the shows on CBS actually started on time last night. This is going to be a strange season of TV--you give a decade of your life to watching a show, and now its no longer on, except in reruns. It'll take some getting used to.

12. Jag Lady

Jag Lady Lab Technician

Yep, definitely the end of an era. From the first time we saw Horatio back in Cross Jurisdictions until the last scene in Habeas Corpse. Unrealistic as it is, we started watching on A&E in 2007 to see what Miami was like before we cruised out of there. I was hooked ever since.
    I've read some posts whether another network might pick up the show. That would be fantastic, but they're definitely going to have to get some new writers. This is just me, but if they could recreate the look and feel of the first 3 seasons, I think they'd be back better than ever before.

13. roolb

roolb Victim

It`s just like losing a family at one blow. Then there`s the classic one liners:
    Burn baby, burn; we never close!
    The family wasn`t just the eppys, but it was great to be part of the forums, and exchange thoughts, with people that I felt were so friendly, such as Shadownglass, Jacqui, Tamara etc. I miss you guys, and guyesses.

Last edited: Oct 22, 2012
  14. kris44

kris44 Witness

Finally I managed to log in. Too late of course. Now CSI: Miami is cancelled. But perhaps I can share some memories. I'm still watching the show. Now on DVD. I like the extra features. It's amazing to know all about it !

15. kris44

kris44 Witness