Ryan/Jon #31 - Takes a Lickin’ and Keeps on Tickin’

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by FieldMouse, Oct 24, 2011.

?

Thread name

Poll closed Oct 31, 2011.
  1. Ryan Wolfe, Man of Mystery

3 vote(s)
    15.0%
  2. Remedy for Togo Fever

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Hero of Our Hearts

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. The Miami Way

1 vote(s)
    5.0%
  5. A Smile Brighter Than Diamonds

1 vote(s)
    5.0%
  6. Takes a Lickin’ and Keeps on Tickin’

8 vote(s)
    40.0%
  7. Gators, Tornadoes & Bears: Oh My!

4 vote(s)
    20.0%
  8. The 3 T's: Togo, Tux & Towel

3 vote(s)
    15.0%
  1. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

Re: Ryan/Jon #31 - Takes a Lickin’ and Keeps on Tickin’

Well I couldn't too but then, on second thought, I'm on my mobile so it's possible to not be able to see all what's actually there. But I did find Diora's possible personal account. I even tried 'Add friend' button but so far no response, and I'm not even expecting.

But no matter how it is actually I wish them all the best.

2. dreamer285

dreamer285 Hit and Run

please disregard

Last edited: Jul 12, 2012
  3. Gooniegirl3333

Gooniegirl3333 Lab Technician

Why don't you just PM us with the link? Don't do it on this thread, though...

4. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

Just wanted to pop in because of what I've been seeing...

If someone's Facebook page is set to private, it's probably for a reason and I wouldn't encourage trying circumvent that, as well as post pictures that one wasn't given permission to be posted elsewhere. The same goes even if the account isn't strictly private. It's simply a matter of respect and I'm sure none of us want to cross any lines.

Additionally, as per our rules here, the discussion of the actors' personal lives and those of their family members is probably best left elsewhere than TalkCSI unless they themselves are discussing it publicly. Clearly in this case, we haven't heard anything from Jon on the matter and I would imagine he and his family appreciate a certain level of privacy, even on Facebook. Many thanks.

5. Kyden

Kyden Victim

I didn't think about that. Wow, I feel kind of guilty now. But you are right. Thank you very much for the reminder, Finch :)

6. CRM

CRM Prime Suspect

Thanks, Finch. One last thing is, I still highly doubt she knows all about these infos if she is not "friends" with them. And if she is Diora herself posting here, I could only question a level of insecurity. But, I'll put a lid on Jon's private life as of now.

As for IMDB, I now see updates about Identical and, trying not to be spoiled, I fast-read the reviews, especially the not-so-nice ones. Reviews won't keep me from wanting to see a movie, especially if Jon Togo is in it. "Several marbles in mouth", really? What do they know? I guess one man's bomb could be another person's masterpiece.

7. greatfan

greatfan Captain

I didn't have any problems understanding Jon in the movie . I totally enjoyed his performance.
    It was pretty obvious by reading that particular review that the person didn't understand the movie at all.

8. Theresa

Theresa Lab Technician

Although I enjoyed the movie, did it seem to you to be heavily edited and choppy? The viewer is required to fill in the gaps themselves. Did you notice that the scene with the homeless preacher yelling at Jon was deleted. Also, the scenes with the police were deleted because I remember seeing the police chief in one of the early sneek peaks and he never appeared in the movie. Also, I didn't really understand the role of the homeless men in the movie.

9. csiryan

csiryan Dead on Arrival

Okay everyone, go to Daniel Bollag/Identical's facebook page. It is not private. Check what he's posted about Jon and what he's congratulated Jon for.

10. Solitaire

Solitaire CSI Level Two

Whatever the future holds for Jon, I wish him all the best.

greatfan- I havent seen the film, but I have to admit that some times Jon does mumble his words. Not very often, but sometimes. But I dont go off the reviews, everyones tastes are different.

11. greatfan

greatfan Captain

All I can say is that I had no problem at all understanding Jon.

It does indeed appear that congrats are in order for Jon. The sonogram pic is adorable.

12. Theresa

Theresa Lab Technician

Do you have to be signed up for Facebook to see the post, because I don't see anything. If it is public, can you please just post the message from Daniel. Thank you.

13. CookieWolfe

CookieWolfe Victim

It is on his profile (not page) which is public, but if you are not signed to Facebook you possibly can not see it...he posted:

,,Daniel Bollag
    Congrats to Jon Togo on becoming a dad,,

and there is also a pic of ultrasound, and Jon is tagged in it, thats all ;)

14. Gooniegirl3333

Gooniegirl3333 Lab Technician

I remember on one of the DVD featurettes the sound technician talking about the actors mumbling from time to time so they needed to use mikes on the person. Ever since I heard that, I started noticing mumbling here and there from everyone (I'm guessing due to no need to project like in a theatre, they get used to using their inside voices, lol)

To me he did mumble from time to time, but I feel like that's becoming his acting trademark (lower the head, look up from the eyes, speak under breathe = sexy) :cool:

15. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

Well I feel totally deaf towards any actor mumbling because all I can hear is horrible translating that I should be thankful about at all albeit I don't because I've mastered English enough to understand it.
    But I can imagine how that might sound with Jon *dreamy eyes*

As for Facebook post. Well congrats Jon.

I won't even try to dechiper my cosmically weird thoughts on that matter.

Apart from all that jazz... Wow it's only three more episodes left until general csi boredom starts unless they won't start some other csi after that or something.
    Can't believe in a month there won't be new CSI Miami *sigh*