Ryan/Jon #31 - Takes a Lickin’ and Keeps on Tickin’

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by FieldMouse, Oct 24, 2011.

?

Thread name

Poll closed Oct 31, 2011.
  1. Ryan Wolfe, Man of Mystery

3 vote(s)
    15.0%
  2. Remedy for Togo Fever

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Hero of Our Hearts

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. The Miami Way

1 vote(s)
    5.0%
  5. A Smile Brighter Than Diamonds

1 vote(s)
    5.0%
  6. Takes a Lickin’ and Keeps on Tickin’

8 vote(s)
    40.0%
  7. Gators, Tornadoes & Bears: Oh My!

4 vote(s)
    20.0%
  8. The 3 T's: Togo, Tux & Towel

3 vote(s)
    15.0%
  1. Kyden

Kyden Victim

Re: Ryan/Jon #31 - Takes a Lickin’ and Keeps on Tickin’

I can only find fake accounts and fan-made fan pages on Facebook. Hmmm.

I'm not saying I don't believe you, I'm just pointing out that I can't cite your sources

Last edited: Jul 7, 2012
  2. csiryan

csiryan Dead on Arrival

I'm not a "friend" of Diora Baird on Facebook but I can go on her real page and look at her wall and pictures without being a friend. There are pictures of her and Jon. Jon's mother also announced in on her fb account and I'm not a "friend" of hers either. It's out there if you just look harder.

3. slower

slower Lab Technician

I saw a blurry pic of Diora and what appeared to be Jon (I'm sure it was) on her page; clicked on the link to Sheila Webster Togo (Jon's mom); better pic (aww). But; there was no announcement of a baby and there is only one Sheila Webster Togo on Facebook. Sooo...?

4. Kyden

Kyden Victim

Where are you guys seeing all of this?

5. CRM

CRM Prime Suspect

So, you say that you're not a "friend", yet this Sheila W.T. has her FaceBook on Private. I don't go to her account, and if there is no announcement about it, I like to know where else have you seen it if you're not a "friend". Perhaps, at Instagram? All I see are pictures, mostly of dogs, Duke included. Anybody can have fake accounts anywhere, even on FaceBook.

6. Kyden

Kyden Victim

Thank you, CRM :)

Exactly what I'm wondering too.
    I've found Sheila Webster Togo's Facebook page. INDEED set to private. There is a profile picture of what I assume is her and her son (Jon ;p). But all of the pages I keep coming across for a Diora Baird are clearly fake or fan-made.

And CRM, I'm not finding anything on Instagram :(

7. CRM

CRM Prime Suspect

You're welcome. These rumors come and go from time to time about Jon. I remember someone posted a link to the Instagram, which I don't use. And her name is dioralove, or @dioralove, something like that. I don't remember Jon's name there, but pics of him on his trip to Israel are there. I don't see any expecting a baby announcement anywhere, though. I forgot the Instagram link, but if it's allowed here, I'm sure someone can post the URL.

8. Theresa

Theresa Lab Technician

Is it at least safe to assume they are dating each other?

9. Kyden

Kyden Victim

I have no idea, Theresa :(

All I was able to find on the subject were a couple of web pages just chock-full of unconfirmed rumors spread by "fans". :(

10. csiryan

csiryan Dead on Arrival

I'm sorry you guys can't find the right FB accounts to look at. From what you've described I've found other ones which are real because they have tons of photos. Believe me or don't but come November there will be a new little boy or girl Togo. And, I'm sure this baby will be gorgeous.

11. Kyden

Kyden Victim

I helped to investigate a Fake Facebook scandal that went on at my school two years ago. This girl kept making a lot of fake Facebook accounts and tricked a lot of people.

They had lots of pictures and information and wall posts, the whole chi-bang. It was very convincing, but some little things were off, and that's how we found out who it was and their game.

So, I'm just warning you that looks can especially be deceiving. Keep that in mind.

12. Theresa

Theresa Lab Technician

She apparently just confirmed it on her twitter page, saying she is playing a pregnant lady on-screen as well as off. Jon wasn't named though. The message thread on her imdb page also confirms that she made the announcement on her facebook page and they speculate Jon is the dad but no real confirmation yet.

13. Gooniegirl3333

Gooniegirl3333 Lab Technician

Lol, Theresa, you and I are both doing the same thing! I was snooping through twitter and everything to get a good confirmation. =)

14. Kyden

Kyden Victim

Yeah, I did check out the Twitter page. From what I could see, no mention of Jon :confused:. But yes, mention of a baby.

And I swear Diora Baird must have me blocked on Facebook or something. I can never seem to find her real page...

15. csiryan

csiryan Dead on Arrival

You can't get on Diora's FB page yet??? She's posted a photo of her ultrasound and Jon is tagged in it.