Episodes airing on WE tv!!!

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by mulder42, Apr 20, 2012.

1. mulder42

mulder42 Corpse

One episode will air TONIGHT (Friday, June 15th), starting at 11pm ET/10pm CT. Don't miss it! :cool:

S5/E1, "Rio"

http://www.wetv.com/schedule#day/2012/06/15

If you are a DISH Network subscriber, you need to know this very important information. They will be dropping the channels AMC & WE tv soon. These are 2 of the 3 stations (A&E being the 3rd) that air repeats of CSI: Miami in Syndication. If you don't appreciate DISH's idiotic decision to drop these vital cable channels, please let your voices be heard! :scream:

AMC
    web: KeepAMC.com
    phone: 1(855)KEEP-AMC

WE tv
    web: KeepWEtv.com
    phone: 1(855)8-KEEP-ON

Also, TNT is airing an episode of CSI: NY tonight, so you might want to check it out after Miami ends. ;)

2. mulder42

mulder42 Corpse

3. mulder42

mulder42 Corpse

4. Kyden

Kyden Victim

I think it's awesome how they're showing it on WE Tv!!! I have CSI: Miami recording on three different channels. I've been dying to see Death Pool 100, definitely not going to miss it!

5. csimiamiforever

csimiamiforever Victim

Just saw death pool 100 tonight, and I am so glad that wetv is showing episodes from earlier on! I can really see how the characters have grown from season 5 to season 10 :)

6. mulder42

mulder42 Corpse

7. mulder42

mulder42 Corpse

8. mulder42

mulder42 Corpse

One episode will air TONIGHT (Friday, June 22nd), starting at 11pm ET/10pm CT. Don't miss it!!! :cool:

S5/E7, "High Octane"

http://www.wetv.com/schedule#day/2012/06/22

ATTENTION!!! Dish Network subscribers:

Starting Sunday, July 1st, WE tv, along with its sister stations--AMC, IFC & the Sundance Channel, will be dropped from service. You still have time to let your voices be heard about this outrageous decision. Please click the link below for more info. :(

http://www.keepamcnetworks.com/

9. Kyden

Kyden Victim

I wonder if they're showing episodes anymore. I haven't had any new ones record in over a week. I checked WeTV's schedule and for the next week they won't be showing any :(

10. mulder42

mulder42 Corpse

I'm beginning to wonder about AMC as well. No episodes are airing today. :( They usually won't air any on Fridays, so it was nice sister station WE tv picked up the slack with those 5-episode marathons, but it looks like that's gone now, along with the one episode at 11pm ET/10pm CT.

I know AMC is a "movie" channel (American Movie Classics, though they just go by AMC nowadays), but they spent millions of dollars for all the seasons, and maybe 2 extra that we now know we won't receive. They better get off their butts and start being more consistent with episodes (even though I'm at work when they air, I do check the listings to see which ones I'm missing), or I will be sending them a not-so-nice email to complain about their programming. :devil:

Last edited: Jul 3, 2012
  11. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

For what it's worth, my feed of AMC is showing Miami from 3pm-5pm tomorrow (but nothing on Wednesday) and their website schedule still lists Miami along with the episodes it'll be playing all July. I'm assuming that's still current.

Can't speak to WE Tv as I don't get that channel, but it's nice to see that Miami still appears to be part of AMC's schedule.

12. mulder42

mulder42 Corpse

I checked the listings for AMC this morning--the last 2 episodes from Season 9, then they jump back and show one from Season 5. Where the hell is Season 10?!? :scream:

I probably shouldn't be so angry about this, but it's frustrating now, since we know the show won't be back next season. It would've been nice to have a marathon tomorrow for the holiday--whatever channel. It's just depressing...:(

13. Hardline Pro

Hardline Pro Lab Technician

They probably don't acquire the rights right away. I dunno. Or CBS has sent them the episodes yet. :lol: Just kidding, I have no idea how it works.

14. mulder42

mulder42 Corpse

All the Season 10 episodes have aired on CBS, the series is over, so there's no excuse. AMC should've started airing Season 10 TODAY. But, I'm ranting 'cause I'm angry. :devil:

Please continue to watch repeats whatever channel they air on--CBS, AMC, A&E or WE tv. :)

15. mulder42

mulder42 Corpse

A 5-episode marathon will air TONIGHT (Tuesday, August 7th), starting at 8pm ET/7pm CT. Don't miss it!!! :cool:

S5/E9, "Going, Going, Gone"
    S5/E10, "Come As You Are"
    S5/E11, "Backstabbers"
    S5/E12, "Internal Affairs"
    S5/E13, "Throwing Heat"

http://www.wetv.com/schedule#day/2012/08/07

A heads-up...my Comcast TV listings says this will air, but the WE tv schedule, if you click the link above, says Kendra on Top & Bridezillas will air. My TV Guide magazine says To Be Announced :shifty: for the primetime schedule & the TV Guide website says it will be on. I won't be home if this starts at 8pm ET/7pm CT, so if someone can come here and post that it is truly on tonight, I'd appreciate it. :) I really hope it is; no episodes are airing on AMC today, and they didn't air any last week at all because it was "Mob Week". :rolleyes: