Episode airing on CBS 5/12/12!!!

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by mulder42, May 12, 2012.

1. mulder42

mulder42 Corpse

I'm surprised this didn't pop up over in CSI FILES...

CBS will finally air a repeat of CSI: Miami this Saturday night (May 12th), at 8pm ET/7pm CT. The last time it aired on the Eye was when they aired a repeat of the Season 10 finale on Saturday, April 14th ("Habeas Corpse")! :(

All Miami fans: please watch. :) It's not looking too good that it will be saved.

S10/E6, "By the Book"

http://www.cbs.com/schedule/

2. mulder42

mulder42 Corpse

Re: Episode airing on CBS 5/27/12!!!

Just an FYI...CBS will air CSI: Miami episode "Dead Ringer" tomorrow night (Sunday, May 27th) at 10pm ET/9pm CT. Don't miss it!!! :cool:

3. Hardline Pro

Hardline Pro Lab Technician

Do you ever think CBS will stop airing repeats because the show is canceled? I don't see them airing Cold Case or Without A Trace anymore... :(

4. Mac&Adam Fan

Mac&Adam Fan Pathologist

I think they do stop airing those shows and will no longer air Miami when September rolls around.

5. mulder42

mulder42 Corpse

I think it's already started, HP. We're getting lucky tonight; NYC22 was actually scheduled to run tonight--a new episode, too, even though CBS cancelled that show as well. I'm not sure how many episodes are left to air. A repeat of the pilot episode aired last night (Saturday the 26th). Unforgettable hasn't aired since they were cancelled; CBS aired a 2-part NCIS last Tuesday.

I wish CBS would show episodes this summer, but that's a fantasy I know won't come true. Maybe one day those idiot bigwigs will realize what a big mistake they made cancelling CSI: Miami. :scream:

And for the record, CBS does show repeats of Cold Case and Without a Trace on CBS affiliate stations on the weekends. I see them every Saturday & Sunday night here in Chicago. iON Television also airs episodes weeknights. :)

6. mulder42

mulder42 Corpse

Re: Episodes airing on CBS!!!

Just an update for this weekend (Saturday, June 2nd & Sunday June 3rd), CBS will air the following repeats of CSI: Miami:

Saturday, June 2nd
    S10/E7, "Sinner Takes All" will air at 9pm ET/8pm CT.

Sunday, June 3rd
    S10/E9, "A Few Dead Men" will air in its old timeslot at 10pm ET/9pm CT.

This is the time for all CSI: Miami fans to watch. Don't let these repeats air without you! :thumbsup:

http://www.cbs.com/schedule/

7. csimiamiforever

csimiamiforever Victim

I dont think they will be showing it in its old timeslot anymore... I checked, and they ar showing ,the mentalist' reruns in its old timeslot.. the show that is replacing them in the fall. :(