Sela/Jo Thread #1 "I'm Jo Danville. I didn't do it."

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by PerfectAnomaly, Sep 25, 2010.

1. Geeno

Geeno Pathologist

Thanks!

For those who wasn't able to watch, according to TV Guide listings, there will be a repeat of the House series finale on Wednesday, May 30 at 3:00 PM (2c) on USA Network. :thumbsup:

2. Mac&Adam Fan

Mac&Adam Fan Pathologist

AH!!! Thank you!!! My DVR has it OD but I can't fast forward to her part...

EDIT: I looked it up and the episode isn't listed on my DVR.

Last edited: May 24, 2012
  3. TheChaoticBox

TheChaoticBox Rookie

Her appearance, among others, was kept a secret until the very end. Quite impressive!

4. Eve

Eve Pathologist

You've just make it so much harder for me to do what I'm suppose to do (like learning for the finals, writing my PhD thesis and work) by this statement, cos now I just have to track those House epis and simply watch them. And not only once, I guess. :lol:

5. TheChaoticBox

TheChaoticBox Rookie

Ha, I'm sorry. No, actually, I'm not. Don't worry, there are only seven episodes. You got to take a break from time to time! But I know how you feel. When I discovered 'Once and Again', I was all over it. Even though I was supposed to study. I still don't know how I passed all my exams that year. When you're finished watching the episodes, let me know what you thought about them. I'm curious. :)

6. Eve

Eve Pathologist

Oh you bet I will be here in a flash after watching those :D My friends are just so tired about me bubbling all the time about CSI and Jo and Mac that I will be definitely sharing my thoughts and feelings here, not with them :D But I guess it won't be so soon, as I have still 8 episodes of season 8th to watch. I am taking it slow on purpose, and I have no idea when I will find courage to watch the final, as I know it will make me furious that we have to wait till September to see more. Few days ago I watched season 7th final for the first time and it made me sooo nervous, even I knew that Mac will be back.

BTW, Mr Jo Danville, sorry for posting this little private here, but I was trying to send you a private massage, but you've blocked this option. Can I contact you anyhow? Cos I don't want to post this here ;)
    And about buying DVDs with seasons that haven't been aired in my country yet, for Poland it is impossible. We are able to buy seasons 1-4 and that's it. Other we can buy only from foreign sites (but it is quite expensive because of the shipping prices) or from international ebay.

7. Mac&Adam Fan

Mac&Adam Fan Pathologist

I think he has to have at least 50 posts in order to get the PM feature.

8. Mr Jo Danville

Mr Jo Danville Witness

Ah yes I have to make 50 post and be on here for two weeks but thanks for the dvds tip :)

9. makkem

makkem Hit and Run

It's taken two seasons, but I'm starting to like Jo Danville

10. Mac&Adam Fan

Mac&Adam Fan Pathologist

I started liking her after the first episode. Glad the writers didn't make her annoying like she was in her first episode.

11. TheChaoticBox

TheChaoticBox Rookie

Yeah, oh my god! That scene with Adam in the first episode would have been a better fit later on in the season. I don't really understand why they had to introduce her that way... :rolleyes:

12. Mr Jo Danville

Mr Jo Danville Witness

I've added her on twitter- she is :adore: I support her team lol, since I don't know much about baseball I'll stick to Sela's team ahahaha! can't believe Jo hasnt came on NZ TV yet! we are in season 6.

13. ~Sunny~

~Sunny~ Witness

Hello everyone!

I'm a little late with contributing to this board, I stopped watching CSI NY for two years because I thought that I became to obsessed with it ;). As it turned out, two years of abstinence has been useless because: I'm still obsessed :lol:

Season 7 was just aired on German TV this year, so I only saw the whole season a few weeks ago. And I knew from the first time I saw Sela as Jo: She is wonderful!

I admit that I never was a big fan of Stella, I can't tell you why exactly.

I love the interaction between Jo, Mac and Flack and it made me laugh more than once :). Especially the episode where Jo sent Mac away from the crime scene so that he would rest.

We start with Season 8 next week and I'm exited for more!

14. TheChaoticBox

TheChaoticBox Rookie

Picture perfect of Sela reading her script of CSI:NY.

[​IMG]

From Sela's FB.

15. ~Sunny~

~Sunny~ Witness

This picture is great! Oh how I want to have a beach like that on my balcony ;)

I saw that pic on the FB site, but I didn't notice that she has a CSI NY script in her hands...