"Homecoming" Discussion **SPOILERS**

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Smokey, May 4, 2012.

1. KaiLUxO

KaiLUxO Police Officer

Seriously Murph116 I agree!

4 (?) cliffhangers?!?!
    ** Nick "quitting"
    ** Ecklie getting shot
    ** Cop with Finn
    ** DB's daughter and granddaughter missing

A lot of Finn--over Sara and Greg especially. A little ? overboard with the whole what happened with you and DB past thing. Also back to her attitude, snippy ways with suspects (regardless of whether she was right or wrong).*

That's 3 dates for Hodges/Morgan and Hodges' mom/Ecklie--lmao

Hodges and Morgan good scenes--Hodges' comment about Italy :D

I like a fiesty Nick! Deserves to be after Warrick's death!

I think DB handled the interviews/interrogations with McKeen very well.

Poor DB. Yes, he's the new guy, and I wasn't looking forward to meeting practically his whole family this season, but you gotta feel for him.

The last few minutes had my heart pounding and body sweating lol. And going back and forth from one scene to another made it that much more intense (though we know about Nick...)

I just can't believe they did multiple cliffhangers. After all the cliffies in the past and now they do a bunch.*

How can they make us wait?!

2. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

I sooooo agree. Sometimes I want to throw something at the writers on this show LOL....it's not quite to the level of "what were you all smoking?", but we still want to send them all angry notes (not for real) and throw things at the TV LOL.

I can see how much fanfic this will generate...lol

3. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

I agree. Found it funny that at the end with all of the trouble going down, the ones McKeen actually knew from back then were all sitting in the break room. :lol:

And please....who couldn't tell that with all of the cute, warm, fuzzies that DB's family was gonna be toast? :lol:

About the Finn/DB thing and her taking a glass to get DNA...didn't Greg do that in AKBF?

4. sharp52092

sharp52092 Star Wars and CSI Fan Moderator

Though I didn't like last year's, yeah you do have a point

Yeah, even if we didn't know that the newbies were coming back, I'd still be worried about Ecklie not them

5. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

He did but he didn't have to use it as evidence anyways since the guy fried himself. :lol:

Actually Ecklie is the only one I am concerned with for next season. I have grown to like him too.

6. gsrfan82

gsrfan82 Witness

That was great episode, as for the multi-cliffhangers at end which I didn't see that was coming at all, as for that morgan and ecklie walks,and ecklie gets shot, by protecting his daughter, yeah that part does reminds me of Catherine and her Dad Sam back in season 7, episode 1 "BTK". I never thought that CSI writers to throw in more than 1 cliffhangers than they did with one cliffhanger in the past.

After that ending, I'm like what the frak we're gonna wait til September?!?!?! thats gonna be freakin long months to see what will happens to rest of others, including the ones that we saw at ending of that episode.

7. MacsGirlMel

I also think the PTBs know that if Nick were to actually leave the team, a lot of the fans would be terribly unhappy...I know they could probably come up with things to keep him on the show, but I don't really like that type of storyline...it made me glad I'd left off of Miami and I'd disapprove here. The team is only keeping me interested as long as some of the originals are still around...it'd be a lot harder for me anyway to like it without Nick, Greg and Brass. Well and Robbins.

8. KaiLUxO

KaiLUxO Police Officer

Same here. Since we have a pretty good idea of Nick and how since DB and Finn are new they're most likely going to be ok, it's just Ecklie that could be in jeopardy.

9. BuckySweets

BuckySweets Civilian

I enjoyed the finale--sorry to say I havent watched CSI before-saw one episode previously because Enrique Murciano guest-starred--and started watching recently when it was announced he was returning as Detective Carlos Moreno..
    Tonight saw a "darker" side to him--I was led to believe he has something to do with everything going on, and that he will return again in Season 13.. anyone feel the same?? i do apologize for not being as knowledgeable as you long term fans..

10. gsrfan82

gsrfan82 Witness

I agree with you that TPTBs knows that if any of us the csi fans would be unhappy but they do know the fact that they can't please us everytime that they come up for the characters that we love from be beginning. You know what I mean?

11. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

Gosh, I hope not! They made his stepdad turn out to be a bad guy, and it looked like he wasn't going to go down the same path, so I think it would be a bad move to make him dirty too. Especially since he's so easy on the eyes. :D

I'd like Ecklie to stay on, but I'm not gonna lose any sleep over the summer about it. ;) Or about the adorable ice cream loving kiddo.

12. MacsGirlMel

Yeah, I see what you mean. I think it's a pretty safe bet he'll be back on the team, though.

13. murph116

murph116 Dead on Arrival

:lol::lol: I just love that everyone refers to her as the "ice cream kid" in this slightly condescending, "not buying it" kind of way

14. MacsGirlMel

LOL. I'm gonna have to add it to the 'fan nicknames' list on TV Tropes. 'Ice cream girl'-nickname for DB's granddaughter, related to rumors about her getting ice cream in the ep.

15. warrick17

warrick17 Hit and Run

my only thought about this finale is that sheriff liston looks very suspicious, in terms of the whole conspiracy thing.idk, her acting wasnt that proper/invested like ironically in the vega case.yes, she made the pressconferences and demonstrated concern over the murder.but something tells me, she will have a major role in september.

7/10
    d.b.(langston did a better job to persuade) still not impress me, wether is morgan(missing the edges like riley), and or for sure finlay(it lacks at all).