"Homecoming" Discussion **SPOILERS**

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Smokey, May 4, 2012.

1. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Judging by the clip of DB's wife crying and DB looking out the window, I'm thinking maybe the abduction will one of his kids or maybe his granddaughter. As for who gets shot, my guess is Ecklie. I thought I read somewhere that something happens that makes Morgan want to reconnect with her father.

2. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

That is exactly what I am thinking and if that is it, it's sad because we saw it coming.:( The show has become very predictable lately.

3. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

Oh man...please...no. As much as I do like DB, I'm still not going to get my panties in a wad all summer about his poor wife or the "adorable" ice-cream loving granddaughter. Diehard fans are just not that invested in him and/or his family yet for that to be a cliffhanger (in my own opinion). I mean, even early on....would we have been that concerned about say, Lindsey, over the summer?

Stop putting these ideas in my head! :lol:

Thanks for the info on George, tho, Shane. :) Can't wait to see his performance!

4. NickyFan

NickyFan Coroner

I doubt that the DB and his family stuff will be the cliffhanger... or at least I hope not! It would be a lousy one...

I still go with the Nick stays or stays not storyline as the cliffhanger. I'm with blackflag and say that George coming back wasn't supposed to be released this soon. I think if it wasn't already released that George would be back it would have been a GREAT cliffhanger.

5. Smokey

No. It would have killed me!! :lol:

6. NickyFan

NickyFan Coroner

Oh I think me too! But that's the point... people would care! ;)

7. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

There's more than two cliff-hangers and less than six.

8. Mac&Adam Fan

Mac&Adam Fan Pathologist

Sorry for asking but...

Any promos for NY?

9. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

I didn't wanna get left hanging, so I didn't watch, but where are we? Details, I still want details!

OK from the FB posts, *that's* why I wanted to wait for the premiere...I hate being left hanging. We aren't as jumpy about Nick knowing George signed for next season, (though that doesn't give a true answer on if Nick will still be with the team...we know he'll be on the show, but they had that whole thing with Ryan in Miami not being part of the team for a while.)but I hate that they never want to conclude a season finale until the next season.

My one question is, what was with Nick that he'd consider leaving anyway?

Last edited: May 10, 2012
  10. sharp52092

sharp52092 Star Wars and CSI Fan Moderator

^ There was promo for NY :)

Alright, well it was better than the last 3 but kinda rushed since there was so much in it

Glad to see some continuity

:lol: That'd be great and funny if Morgan and Hodges do become step siblings

Not that much Sara :(

Not as much Greg as I hoped for, though that's not shocking

I had a feeling (can't think of his name- Vega's stepson) his partner was dirty

Ecklie getting shot and Morgan there made me think of Sam/Catherine at the end of Built to Kill

For the cliffhangers:

Nice on Ecklie :thumbsup: we don't know if he's coming back, hope he does, hate to see him killed off after being on the show for so long

As for DB, Nick, Finn, and Morgan not so much since we know they're coming back, they shouldn't have said

11. MacsGirlMel

Yeah, that's what I said with Nick...it would have been totally frustrating if we didn't know they were coming back LOL. Way to ruin the suspense.

Did they resolve the kidnapping or make us wait on it? SOme of us were worried about that, 'cause of it being DB's first year and us not being as attached to him yet.

12. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

Since I saw most of what happened coming I wasn't overly thrilled with the finale. At least last season we had some surprises in the finale...like Brass defending Ray so much.

I guess after 12 years my interest in the show is starting to falter, especially when they put a lot of focus on all the newbies in the finales all the time.

13. Smokey

In the end....

• Nick said he was quitting and walked out (said nothing changes....Warrick is dead and McKeen is still dirty and dealing).
    • Ecklie was shot.
    • Some guy was cruisin' on Finn...maybe gonna kidnap or kill her?
    • DB's kid and granddaughter were kidnapped.

14. murph116

murph116 Dead on Arrival

I'm surprising myself by how upset the thought of Ecklie not returning makes me! :lol: I've really grown to like him over the past few seasons! But I'm not nearly as upset as I would be not knowing about Nick... soo glad we already know he's coming back!

In general, I thought it was a decent episode and I'm looking forward to seeing how these storylines play out next season. But I have to wonder... were the writers having a bet with themselves to see how many unused storyline ideas they could possibly cram into the finale episode or what?!

15. MacsGirlMel

^ Yeah, that was the gist I got from FB, on a lot of that. But thanks for clarifying. That's why I'd rather watch it all at once...they ought to close it up nice just once, like they used to early on. They shouldn't worry we won't come back and watch next season....'cause that's what it is, "how much can we leave hanging so they'll come and give us big ratings during the season premiere?" And then there's the stuff with the new chars, like I mentioned was said in the spoiler thread. A lot of us prefer the established cast getting attention.