Criminal Minds #4: We Take Care Of Our Own!

I didn't think the episode as a whole was that creepy. The story in the beginning was and then the ending was definitely creepy. The rest was just typical delusional killer stuff, story wise for me. It's wasn't a bad episode though. I still think the first one MGG directed with the people kidnapping the kids had a creepier feel to it. The music was definitely creepier. And the ending breaks my heart every time I watch the episode when the boy tells the other boy's father that his son died protecting the little girl and the father cries and goes, "He was alive yesterday?" Heartbreaking.

I was thinking, how does the Criminal Minds team drive the same exact SUV if they are in a different state in each episode?! :shifty:

It's a regulation government vehicle? :devil: I'm pretty sure their SUV budget isn't that big. ;)

I remember in the one where Rossi went to Indianapolis on his own before the team followed him...I think it was Emily who said something about how he took a commercial flight and "picked up one of our vehicles" or "a bureau vehicle" or something like that. I just remember because I saw it the other day and I live near Indy so I paid a lot of attention to it. :lol:

Paget Brewster got her hands on high school photos from her cast mates (& herself) and compared those high school pics to their current headshots. AJ Cook looks pretty much the same but the difference in some of the others. :eek:

http://twitter.com/#!/pagetpaget/status/190866289454088192/photo/1

TV Line Criminal Minds Scoop

May 16 (two hours)

What to Expect | Battlestar Galactica alumna Tricia Helfer guests as a very bad lady when one of the BAU team's own is held captive during a hostage situation. “Ultimately, she is a serial killer masquerading as a bank robber," executive producer Erica Messer told TVGuide.com. “Our team comes in because the behavior suggests [the robbers] do this every month — they kill somebody for the fun of it, not because they're in the way. The woman's off her rocker. She's just a bad egg.” Meanwhile, Emily Prentiss – and actress Paget Brewster – bids farewell to the show, and J.J's mom (American Graffiti's Candy Clark) comes to town. Might she be there for her daughter’s wedding?

Susan

Last edited:
Wow :eek:!! That's pretty much all I can say about those photos :lol:!

I kinda wish they would give us an exit story arc for Emily, instead of just having her say "goodbye" at the end (assuming that's what the spoilers are implying) :(. Then again, I'll be sad no matter what the writers decide to do; Emily's been one of my favorite characters :(:(. This is Padget's decision though, and honestly, I can't blame her!

finale-preview-criminal-minds1.jpg

Criminal Minds (CBS)
Airs: Wednesday, May 16 at 9/8c (two hours)

The BAU will be forced to put one of its own into a hostage situation when the team locks horns with Battlestar Galactica's Tricia Helfer, who plays the leader of a group of bank robbers. "She's just a bad egg," executive producer Erica Messer says. "Ultimately, she is a serial killer masquerading as a bank robber." But the two-hour episode, which serves as Paget Brewster's (second) swan song as Emily Prentiss, won't be all gloomy. "We've already had Prentiss' funeral. We already played that game," Messer said. "I didn't think it was fair to everybody left behind to now have to mourn the death of her for real. [We wanted] to be able to cry for the right reason at the end of the season." Those tears will be shed at a wedding, but which team member will tie the knot? (Well, J.J.'s mom will be there…)

http://www.tvguide.com/special/finale-preview/photogallery/Watch-Finales-Scoop-1045641

Last edited:
All of the remaining episode this season look so good. I am gonna be ready for every one of them. The cast members and CM websites are posting some great end of season stuff.

The CM game is now available. It's a PC game. It has two cases to solve and supposedly you get to play as all the characters (at different points in the game I'm guessing) and there are several types of mini games within the game: hidden objects, puzzles, etc.

You can find the game at bigfishgames' website. I'm unsure of whether its available anywhere else or not.

I remember this show, the downside is that I get to watch it on the cable channels because baseball apparently takes priority :shifty: in this house. Don't get me wrong I like the game, but there are times I actually want to see a show I like, in the regular season and not in re-runs or on the cable repeats.

Still love the show though. :)

The last episode was awesome. I loved how the was not revealed till close to the end of the episode like older episodes. The team moments were great and there was a lot of profiling in the episode. I give this one a A+.

A couple of questions on Ask Ausiello

Question: Is Matthew Gray Gubler returning for Criminal Minds Season 8? I hope so, because I think a lot of people will stop watching if he doesn’t. –Vaneza via Twitter
Ausiello: Show boss Erica Messer also hopes that Gubler re-ups with the CBS crime drama, and as of Monday afternoon, “All signs point to yes,” she ventured, adding: “He’s such a staple of the show. He really loves to play his sweet, vulnerable, smart Reid.” After all, the last thing Criminal Minds needs to fret about is filling two voids come fall. “The big shocker was Paget [Brewster deciding to leave],” Messer shares, alluding to Prentiss’ exit in the two-hour finale airing May 16. “If Matthew was going in that direction, I think he’s the kind of guy who would have said so.”

Question: Please tell me, will the Beth storyline end this season on Criminal Minds? —Karen via Twitter
Ausiello: I can hereby tell you that because of Bellamy Young’s new gig playing the First Lady on ABC’s Scandal… well, that has actually had no impact on her Criminal Minds romance, and as of the season finale, Hotch and Beth are still going strong. “I know it’s ‘controversial,’” EP Erica Messer says of the dating storyline, “but I like that Hotch is smiling and dating.”

Back