Ryan/Jon #31 - Takes a Lickin’ and Keeps on Tickin’

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by FieldMouse, Oct 24, 2011.

?

Thread name

Poll closed Oct 31, 2011.
  1. Ryan Wolfe, Man of Mystery

3 vote(s)
    15.0%
  2. Remedy for Togo Fever

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Hero of Our Hearts

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. The Miami Way

1 vote(s)
    5.0%
  5. A Smile Brighter Than Diamonds

1 vote(s)
    5.0%
  6. Takes a Lickin’ and Keeps on Tickin’

8 vote(s)
    40.0%
  7. Gators, Tornadoes & Bears: Oh My!

4 vote(s)
    20.0%
  8. The 3 T's: Togo, Tux & Towel

3 vote(s)
    15.0%
  1. Solitaire

Solitaire CSI Level Two

Thanks for the pics, Theresa. I love the unshaven look on him!
    So, that answers my question about the film. I wonder if he will be doing any more through the hiatus.

2. jimihendrix

jimihendrix Rookie

Re: Ryan/Jon #31 - Takes a Lickin’ and Keeps on Tickin’

May I ask, what movie are you talking about? I am being sincere because I don't know.:confused:

Peace

3. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

Hey, Jimi.
    Somebody Up There Likes Me is the new movie Jon is taking a role. Don't know too much about it though but from all bits and pieces I've heard of and seen he doesn't got a big role.

4. jimihendrix

jimihendrix Rookie

Hello BlueDiamondStar,

That's too bad. Mr. Togo is a great actor and he has done well on CSI, so I don't understand, they should have given him a bigger role. I saw something a year or two ago where he was going to be in a movie, only this time he played the badman. I didn't get the name of that movie.

Peace,
    Jimi

5. greatfan

greatfan Captain

^^
    Hi Jimi,
    Jon's earlier movie is entitled "Identical", he had the lead role in that movie.
    Because it was an independant movie,it had liimted airings in theaters,but got good reviews at different film festivals in NY and LA and it win several awards.
    The DVD can be preorderd on Amazon later this spring.

Here is the link for the DVD.
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B007BOCCAY/ref=redir_mdp_mobile

Last edited: Mar 15, 2012
  6. jimihendrix

jimihendrix Rookie

Hello Greatfan,

I am going to go find that movie "Identical"! I have been waiting over a year now to see it! I saw the previews, and it was great! I like Mr. Togo, he's (to me) is one of the greatest actors of all time. He is also a sharped dressed man and I know the ladies "Dig Him!"

Right Now, I have music on, an old Hippie Song from 1970, from the group "Three Dog Night". It's called "Out in the Country". In my mind, I see Mr. Wolfe, Mr. Delko, and Lt. Caine are singing it to me, as I close my eyes I see Ryan, Eric, and Horatio playing and singing "Hippie Music" to me! Oh, by the way, I'm not on Acid (HA!) I don't do drugs at all!

Thanks for the info on Mr. Togo's movie so I can now find it!

Peace,
    Jimi

P.S. I think Mr. Togo likes the old Hippie Music too!

7. Lego107

Lego107 Dead on Arrival

could have fooled me!!!!! KIDDING BRO

who else is in this movie with jon?!?!?! anyone famous?

8. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I'm glad Ryan had scenes with Walter and Dave in the last episode. I would love to see an episode where Ryan, Walter, Dave, Eric and Travers go somewhere together kind of like Greg, Henry, Hodges and Nick did on CSI Vegas a few seasons ago.

9. jimihendrix

jimihendrix Rookie

I wished there was a way to have all cast members of Miami together, one last time. Bring Speedle from the grave and Horatio's wife!

Peace:)

10. Solitaire

Solitaire CSI Level Two

That would be good fun, seeing them outside the lab. Maybe for a birthday or some special occasion, see Ryan in a different environment.

I wonder what the dynamic between Ryan and Speed would have been? But we will never know......
    (and I would prefer not to see Marisol ever again!)

11. jimihendrix

jimihendrix Rookie

Hello Solitare,

I saw on another thread that Gary Sinese tweeded that it looks like CSI NY is not going to be renewed. The same is probably going to happen to CSI Miami.

With that said, I wonder where Mr. Togo will go? Do you think he will start up in movies or go find another TV Series on one of the other networks?

Since Basketball was on the CBS "JERK" Network tonight, I fliped it over and watch a show called Awake on NBC. The show was not strong, but was not weak either.

You know what I want to do this summer, I have never been to Los Angeles in my life. I want to go out there and maybe, just maybe, meet Mr. Togo, shake his hand, and get a picture with him. Yes, Mr. Togo has been on the other side of the jail bars, but heck we all make mistakes, we are human!

I want to thank him for the encouragement and examples that he has set on TV about being a decent person, and try to follow the law, even though sometimes in some cities, the law are wrong. Mr. Togo showed us on CSI if your hooked to something like gambling, you can get out of it and not waste your life savings away!

He's a smart man, I should say!

Peace

12. Solitaire

Solitaire CSI Level Two

Well. Miami has not been cancelled yet, and I dont think it will be this year. I hope Jon has success in whatever he chooses to do. In one way I would prefer it if he did another tv series once Miami was finished, and then I could watch him regularly still. But I suppose in such an industry you just have to do the work that comes along.

As far as I know, Jon was never convicted of anything, and we have no idea what actually went on. So I think it is best not to bring that up.

Enjoy LA!

13. greatfan

greatfan Captain

I would love to see Jon do a comedy. It would be totally different from Miami and we all have seen that he does comey well.

14. Theresa

Theresa Lab Technician

Thank you Solitaire for your comments. Totally agree!

Greatfan, although Jon is great at comedy, I would rather see him do more serious roles. Comedies tend to be dumb and raunchy, unless some writer actually came up with something clean and intelligent, then I would welcome it.

15. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

Oh I so agree you all. And I really hope there will be next season.

Yeah I'd love to see Jon in comedy too. But I guess I'd enjoy anything he's in. And tv series would be just awesome. Then at least I'd see him regulary (if I get the chance to watch one way or another since movies here are quite slippery thing).

I still hope to get the chance to watch Identical in this freakin' country. I'm not sure when it's gonna be out for Europe (if my country will ever show any interest in the movie).